Joe Budden - Off 2 The Races (Tahiry break-up)

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Pos 90 heat pts90 OP
space
space
$9,610 | Props total: 5459 5459
sh*t is too hard
 5 years ago '04        #22
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 934 934
 Scream @ Me said:
My man, I could only a.ssume this was in response to me, and if so then I'd have no choice put to call you a simple minded muthaphucka. 'Cause for one, I know about relationships. Those deep, soul touching/you believe this is your soulmate kind, and unlike you, I can relate to Budden a bit more because I've been through losing the woman I thought to be 'my one'. Difference is Budden BEEN made and wrote songs about Tahiry and there break-up since. Moved on to different people since.... Esther Baxter, Yaris, some unknown chick and finally this Kaylin chick, the one he brags and boast about all the time. It's been yeeeeeears since his break-up with Tahiry, and if he's so happy and in love in his current situation why is son lookin' back to even mention Tahiry? Don't take a rocket scientist to see he still wants and misses her, and is using his current as a remedy to cover that. He's making a song about Tahiry not being over him and how happy he is and in love now, when if you have common sense you'll see it ain't addin' up. (L handed to SELF, not her)

IF you cant think about or mention your ex then you're not over her.
 5 years ago '04        #23
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$18,889 | Props total: 4393 4393
 ronin said:
so no one giving prop's to the "Lana Del Rey" Sample?
I actually fu*ks with the original "Off To The Races" over this LOL. The Born To Die album is FYA ... her new tracks on the Paradise edition also go hard.
 5 years ago '04        #24
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
wow this sh*ts fire
 5 years ago '04        #25
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
 ronin said:
so no one giving prop's to the "Lana Del Rey" Sample?
word sh*ts hot, almost as good as

[video - click to view]

11-21-2012, 12:32 PM         #26
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
Real dope song.

yall reading to much into this though how the n*gga Take an L for this? ITS A SONG he's and artist that uses his life and draws from that he always did...

you can tell its alot of lil n*ggas in this thread that's never been in a real relationship, that sh*t is hard work and there is just as much pain involved as pleasure I been with my girl for 4 years I wouldn't be who I am without her she made me grow up we built a life together, bought a house got a kid if she left me I'd be devastated I do music too its no way that wouldn't be in grip of my songs its just life sh*t......

Scream @ Me said:
My man, I could only a.ssume this was in response to me, and if so then I'd have no choice put to call you a simple minded muthaphucka. 'Cause for one, I know about relationships. Those deep, soul touching/you believe this is your soulmate kind, and unlike you, I can relate to Budden a bit more because I've been through losing the woman I thought to be 'my one'. Difference is Budden BEEN made and wrote songs about Tahiry and there break-up since. Moved on to different people since.... Esther Baxter, Yaris, some unknown chick and finally this Kaylin chick, the one he brags and boast about all the time. It's been yeeeeeears since his break-up with Tahiry, and if he's so happy and in love in his current situation why is son lookin' back to even mention Tahiry? Don't take a rocket scientist to see he still wants and misses her, and is using his current as a remedy to cover that. He's making a song about Tahiry not being over him and how happy he is and in love now, when if you have common sense you'll see it ain't addin' up. (L handed to SELF, not her)

i can agree with the both of y'all. 2 different sides, both making equal sense. though, from personal experiences, ill roll with the 1st guys post above.

Jumpoff21 said:

how old are you?

i was with my ex for 6 yrs... that sh*t is hard, i been moved on, been with many other women since then, fu*ked many girls since her, and got a great career after her...

but there is still a time when she runs through my mind on some "i wonder how shes doing? wonder if shes still in good health, hope shes happy, wonder if she got a kid by now and married some guy"...not some "omg i need her baaaaack". but just curious about the path she took after you. my ex moved across country so i dont know where shes at, deleted her number, dont know if she is even alive . because we mutually agreed to cut all ties to eachother, because we knew...as long as we remained in contact and tried to stay friends, we would always want to go back to eachother...that wasnt fair to my happiness nor hers.

your soulmate...will always always cross your mind every once and a while...maybe every week, maybe every month, maybe every few years, or maybe when on your death bed...but it will happen, its just how it is.

Last edited by cheguevara; 11-21-2012 at 12:36 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #27
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17140 17140
not bad
 5 years ago '11        #28
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,245 | Props total: 12496 12496
i would of marry her yeah she crazy but she got personality and a a.ss that won't quit.
 5 years ago '11        #29
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
5 long skressful years
 5 years ago '11        #30
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Jumpoff21 said:
it's one thing to think about or mention the chick...it's another to act like ya are in a race I feel dude that's talking about it from the other perspective...if he was over chick, he wouldn't be on a track legitimately saying, "haha, I won, you lost...ya bish"

dope track nonetheless
 5 years ago '04        #31
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
This song is dope as hell. It's some sh*t I can relate to.
 11-21-2012, 01:06 PM         #32
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scream @ Me said:
Yo! I was wondering why Tahiry was spazzin' out at Joe this morning on twitter, I see now. In truth, I agree with Tahiry about Joe not being over her (this song is nothing but pure proof); but, on that same token I don't believe she's over him either - hence the erratic spazzin' on Twitter. Seems to me, from this song, that Joe feels like he feels as if Tahiry is his soul-mate and deep down he really and truly wants her, but she wasn't too sure because of idk, the past, and Joe being hurt, tried to heal himself with whatever remedy he could - now this new girl that he's "madly in love with", just to look back at Tahiry and say "haha!".

If you're truly in love with your current, you aren't worried about your ex and if you are you wish them the best, not throw out resentment - whole songs for that matter.

So he tried to hand out Tahiry an 'L' with this song, but ended up handin' it to himself.

(OH, and Tahiry's comment about her keepin' Joe 'relevant'? ! Poppycock! Son build his own empire and she piggybacked off of that - though, musically, Joe is dippin' below his prime, as of late)
^^^^this ol' desperate housewives watchin a.ss nicca
 5 years ago '07        #33
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 Scream @ Me said:
Yo! I was wondering why Tahiry was spazzin' out at Joe this morning on twitter, I see now. In truth, I agree with Tahiry about Joe not being over her (this song is nothing but pure proof); but, on that same token I don't believe she's over him either - hence the erratic spazzin' on Twitter. Seems to me, from this song, that Joe feels like he feels as if Tahiry is his soul-mate and deep down he really and truly wants her, but she wasn't too sure because of idk, the past, and Joe being hurt, tried to heal himself with whatever remedy he could - now this new girl that he's "madly in love with", just to look back at Tahiry and say "haha!".

If you're truly in love with your current, you aren't worried about your ex and if you are you wish them the best, not throw out resentment - whole songs for that matter.

So he tried to hand out Tahiry an 'L' with this song, but ended up handin' it to himself.

(OH, and Tahiry's comment about her keepin' Joe 'relevant'? ! Poppycock! Son build his own empire and she piggybacked off of that - though, musically, Joe is dippin' below his prime, as of late)
he was beatin tha bi*ch a.ss
 5 years ago '07        #34
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,503 | Props total: 10789 10789
 Special Edd said:
Yo! I was wondering why Tahiry was spazzin' out at Joe this morning on twitter,

get off that gossip sh*t go buy a dog
my n*gga Ed
 5 years ago '04        #35
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,014 | Props total: 1903 1903
 LAwLB15 said:
^^^^this ol' desperate housewives watchin a.ss nicca
- do me a favor, look at your post count? Done that? Cool, now look at how long you've been here - now repeat for me. Maybe YOU should be watching Desperate Housewives instead of attempting for n*ggas like me to son you, lil n*gga.
 5 years ago '10        #36
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,762 | Props total: 2856 2856
 Scream @ Me said:

you just wrote the format of the whole song. I couldnt agree more.
 5 years ago '07        #37
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,618 | Props total: 97 97
best song off the tape but remember tahiri rappn now to her response gona be crazy might even ether joe
 5 years ago '04        #38
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
can a n*gga get a download link?
 11-21-2012, 02:09 PM         #39
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scream @ Me said:
- do me a favor, look at your post count? Done that? Cool, now look at how long you've been here - now repeat for me. Maybe YOU should be watching Desperate Housewives instead of attempting for n*ggas like me to son you, lil n*gga.
and ur point??

my post count is so high because I be in nfl/nba game threads in the sports section (real n*ggaz know how that shyt raises ur post count)

but u dont kno nothing about that u ol' gossip queen a.ss nicca

go get some pus*y and stop talkin bout what other n*ggaz doin in their relationships f*ggot
 11-21-2012, 02:14 PM         #40
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:
Yo! I was wondering why Tahiry was spazzin' out at Joe this morning on twitter,

get off that gossip sh*t go buy a dog
exactly, n*ggaz soundin like bi*ches thas y I dont even fu*k with this section like that anymoe
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy