Joe Budden - Off 2 The Races (Tahiry break-up)

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1
10948 pageviews
60 comments

Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 5478 5478
Joe Budden - Off 2 The Races (Tahiry break-up)

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]

60 comments for "Joe Budden - Off 2 The Races (Tahiry break-up)"

5 years ago '11        #2
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
This sh*t goes stupid hard

Jersey stand up right now (you dont get many chances too..)

[pic - click to view]

11-21-2012, 04:36 AM         #3
J-R 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that sample is so damn annoying
 11-21-2012, 07:17 AM         #4
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Tahiry ‏@TheRealTahiry
@joebudden great chess move... I'm up next tho'
 5 years ago '07        #5
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
 5 years ago '09        #6
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,046 | Props total: 1325 1325
Tahiry ‏@TheRealTahiry
Flattered that @joebudden keeps rapping about me ... Acting like I can't get over him. knowing that I keep him relevant
 5 years ago '04        #7
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
Yo! I was wondering why Tahiry was spazzin' out at Joe this morning on twitter, I see now. In truth, I agree with Tahiry about Joe not being over her (this song is nothing but pure proof); but, on that same token I don't believe she's over him either - hence the erratic spazzin' on Twitter. Seems to me, from this song, that Joe feels like he feels as if Tahiry is his soul-mate and deep down he really and truly wants her, but she wasn't too sure because of idk, the past, and Joe being hurt, tried to heal himself with whatever remedy he could - now this new girl that he's "madly in love with", just to look back at Tahiry and say "haha!".

If you're truly in love with your current, you aren't worried about your ex and if you are you wish them the best, not throw out resentment - whole songs for that matter.

So he tried to hand out Tahiry an 'L' with this song, but ended up handin' it to himself.

(OH, and Tahiry's comment about her keepin' Joe 'relevant'? ! Poppycock! Son build his own empire and she piggybacked off of that - though, musically, Joe is dippin' below his prime, as of late)

Last edited by Scream @ Me; 11-21-2012 at 07:41 AM..
 11-21-2012, 07:51 AM         #8
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DatBrownDood said:
That a.ss must've been crazy for Mouse to still be doing this bs.
 5 years ago '11        #9
chizz 
space
space
$3,875 | Props total: 2882 2882
I wanna fu*k t
 5 years ago '07        #10
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,652 | Props total: 6022 6022
yall n*ggas is reading way to much in to this

there's a fu*kin VH1 show premeiring on TV at any moment now

the game is all timing

new Budden album No Love Lost in Januay
 5 years ago '04        #11
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
Real dope song.

yall reading to much into this though how the n*gga Take an L for this? ITS A SONG he's and artist that uses his life and draws from that he always did...

you can tell its alot of lil n*ggas in this thread that's never been in a real relationship, that sh*t is hard work and there is just as much pain involved as pleasure I been with my girl for 4 years I wouldn't be who I am without her she made me grow up we built a life together, bought a house got a kid if she left me I'd be devastated I do music too its no way that wouldn't be in grip of my songs its just life sh*t......
 5 years ago '09        #12
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,689 | Props total: 13215 13215
I like this sh*t yo
 5 years ago '05        #13
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9651 9651
 Scream @ Me said:
Yo! I was wondering why Tahiry was spazzin' out at Joe this morning on twitter, I see now. In truth, I agree with Tahiry about Joe not being over her (this song is nothing but pure proof); but, on that same token I don't believe she's over him either - hence the erratic spazzin' on Twitter. Seems to me, from this song, that Joe feels like he feels as if Tahiry is his soul-mate and deep down he really and truly wants her, but she wasn't too sure because of idk, the past, and Joe being hurt, tried to heal himself with whatever remedy he could - now this new girl that he's "madly in love with", just to look back at Tahiry and say "haha!".

If you're truly in love with your current, you aren't worried about your ex and if you are you wish them the best, not throw out resentment - whole songs for that matter.

So he tried to hand out Tahiry an 'L' with this song, but ended up handin' it to himself.

(OH, and Tahiry's comment about her keepin' Joe 'relevant'? ! Poppycock! Son build his own empire and she piggybacked off of that - though, musically, Joe is dippin' below his prime, as of late)
Tell us how you really feel homie!
 5 years ago '04        #14
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1447 1447
Budden
 5 years ago '05        #15
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 J-R said:
fu*k that sample is so damn annoying
This.
 5 years ago '06        #16
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25790 25790
Lol she mad and its only proof that joe was right in the song
 5 years ago '04        #17
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
Real dope song.

yall reading to much into this though how the n*gga Take an L for this? ITS A SONG he's and artist that uses his life and draws from that he always did...

you can tell its alot of lil n*ggas in this thread that's never been in a real relationship, that sh*t is hard work and there is just as much pain involved as pleasure I been with my girl for 4 years I wouldn't be who I am without her she made me grow up we built a life together, bought a house got a kid if she left me I'd be devastated I do music too its no way that wouldn't be in grip of my songs its just life sh*t......
My man, I could only a.ssume this was in response to me, and if so then I'd have no choice put to call you a simple minded muthaphucka. 'Cause for one, I know about relationships. Those deep, soul touching/you believe this is your soulmate kind, and unlike you, I can relate to Budden a bit more because I've been through losing the woman I thought to be 'my one'. Difference is Budden BEEN made and wrote songs about Tahiry and there break-up since. Moved on to different people since.... Esther Baxter, Yaris, some unknown chick and finally this Kaylin chick, the one he brags and boast about all the time. It's been yeeeeeears since his break-up with Tahiry, and if he's so happy and in love in his current situation why is son lookin' back to even mention Tahiry? Don't take a rocket scientist to see he still wants and misses her, and is using his current as a remedy to cover that. He's making a song about Tahiry not being over him and how happy he is and in love now, when if you have common sense you'll see it ain't addin' up. (L handed to SELF, not her)

WCIB said:
Tell us how you really feel homie!
 5 years ago '06        #18
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
Yo! I was wondering why Tahiry was spazzin' out at Joe this morning on twitter,

get off that gossip sh*t go buy a dog
 5 years ago '04        #19
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
 Special Edd said:
Yo! I was wondering why Tahiry was spazzin' out at Joe this morning on twitter,

get off that gossip sh*t go buy a dog
This site not for hip-hop related discussions, no? This SONG not about Tahiry, no? Isn't there another thread made sayin' the same thing? Hop off and gargle d!ck, bi*ch n*gga.
 5 years ago '05        #20
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
so no one giving prop's to the "Lana Del Rey" Sample?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago