Joe Budden - A Loose Quarter MIXTAPE 2012

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
205 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think of the Mixtape?
5/5 59 38.31%
4/4 55 35.71%
3/3 25 16.23%
2/2 9 5.84%
1/1 6 3.90%
Voters: 154. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '05        #41
bigpinero 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,544 | Props total: 574 574
Solid tape but average considering what Joey usually comes out with.

He shoulda went 5+ mins on Words Of A Chameleon...that sh*t's too short!

What Y'all Want is also dope as fu*k!
 5 years ago '04        #42
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4816 4816
4/5 only because of so many songs abou his girl and no slaughterhouse joint but other then that its what i love and expect from joey
 5 years ago '04        #43
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4816 4816
 A-1 AFiciaL said:
what this n*gga said
explain how u agree with that ...joey selling out where is the pop song on the tape every song is real life actual events Wtf
 5 years ago '11        #44
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 434 434
 UF4Soldier said:
4/5 only because of so many songs abou his girl and no slaughterhouse joint but other then that its what i love and expect from joey
i gave it 4 out of 4.

The back to back songs about Kaylin was to much for me. OK Joe we know you have a girl but god damn my n*gga

If your a long time Joe Budden fan then you know his ups and downs with women.
So you found a 21 year old girl that's Bi s3xual and you have threesomes together with random hoes out of the club and you've found happiness????
Joe is a great rapper but he has serious issues that still hasn't been resolved.
He's always going to complain because he's always going to put himself in weird situations and expect better results.
 5 years ago '04        #45
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,601 | Props total: 370 370
 ex-clu-sives said:
Will someone please please tell me .... what the fucc is a joe budden?
[pic - click to view]

Considering the person u got in the avy and the question u asked explains a lot about your character
 5 years ago '08        #46
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Cooked Brickz said:
I thought the beat selection was great, definitely his best-produced project of his thus far. The skit was funny, but let's be honest... Who would play it more than once? The Trev Rich interlude was dope, but it wasn't his mixtape so it's an automatic skip.

The audio quality wasn't the best (okay, it's a Joe Budden project but MM4 didn't sound as bad as this). And, the "So Good" and "So Hard" back-to-back part of the mixtape wasn't for me at all.

I need a few more listens to rate it. As of right now though, I'd rate it a 3.5 - 4 / 5.
Upon further listening, I'm going to give this mixtape a 3/5 rating. I just skip way too many tracks (The Helmet (Skit), So Good, So Hard, Dreams (Interlude), and Now or Never). Joe just didn't sound as hungry/lyrics didn't sound as captivating as they did on MM1-MM3, and even compared to some of the tracks on MM4. I know ALQ is supposed to be it's own mixtape and not to be compared to the Mood Muzik series, but it's tough not to.

I'm hoping No Love Lost (the album) will be a touch better, but it isn't looking that way with the features he's confirmed so far. We'll see.
 5 years ago '05        #47
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,949 | Props total: 6186 6186
I swear gay a.ss n*ggaz on bx wanna fu*k this n*gga. This sh*t is not a 5. I am sorry he could have came harder than this. n*ggaz clown weezy mix tape the ride the d!ck of this sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #48
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 434 434
 Quddus said:
I swear gay a.ss n*ggaz on bx wanna fu*k this n*gga. This sh*t is not a 5. I am sorry he could have came harder than this. n*ggaz clown weezy mix tape the ride the d!ck of this sh*t.
Because Waynes mixtape was 1 out of 5. Also you can actually learn something from Joe's life. You can't learn anything from Lil Wayne period.
 5 years ago '04        #49
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
dude. joey is amazing!
 12-06-2012, 06:28 PM         #50
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3.5 rounded to 4

The album starts off amazingly hard af in the beginning but the middle is weak.

Tracks 8-11 are filler to me. Well two are interludes, the skit was funny but skits don't have replay value. Trev Rich was cool but I don't download Budden to listen to a full track of someone else. Wasn't feeling the first two Emanny tracks about his girl and So Good basically has an interlude attached to it too.

Tape picks back up again after track 11.

Last edited by Krazy K; 12-06-2012 at 06:33 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #51
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
this was ehh, love most of joeys sh*t but way too many tracks about breakin up, beats were ok, just aint touchin mm4, dont know how peeps think this was his best, wheres the new dumb out, joey needs to do sumthan like that again, gave this a 3
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago