Joe Budden - A Loose Quarter MIXTAPE 2012

most viewed right now
 475
Drake- Iím Upset
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 221
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 144
Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
198 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
50 cent and floyd mayweather beefing again #getthestrap
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What do you think of the Mixtape?
5/5 59 38.31%
4/4 55 35.71%
3/3 25 16.23%
2/2 9 5.84%
1/1 6 3.90%
Voters: 154. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,468 | Props total: 9476 9476
I think its alot more relationship based which kinda turns me off from it a bit because its not really the MM Joe. But I think its something we havent heard from him that can potentially give him new fans. also feel that Joe did well on the songs he had another rapper on. Like he wanted to outshine them. That Ab soul joint is my favorite. When i heard the intro i didnt kno what to expect. ill give it a 3.5/5
 6 years ago '06        #22
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,569 | Props total: 2005 2005
Im in that mood!!
 6 years ago '10        #23
TSweeze 
space
avatar space
space
$568 | Props total: 21 21
this is his worst project next to his debut
 11-23-2012, 04:45 AM         #24
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GBREEZE said:
the sh*t is fire, i dont like all of budden sh*t too. Mainly because of his production choices, hes always dope lyrically. But this mixtape >>>>> any mood muzik
:ohhellnonas: you don't believe that. Better than MM2 ?
 6 years ago '11        #25
DjFoulPlay 
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 2 2
alot of stans, im a big joe budden fan but this is his worst release, ill go back to bumping mm4
 6 years ago '04        #26
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,425 | Props total: 5276 5276
Forreal? People are givin' THIS a 5 outta 5, THIS?

Listened to this thoroughly, front-to-back - didn't want to rush, hear it off one spin or two and make quick judgement. So, after spinnin' it completely 5 or 6 times I feel the same as I did when I first played it. Disappointed. I've always thought Budden to be very talented. Versatile. Nothing short of gifted. But, as of late, I feel like dude is definitely losing his edge.

Not exactly sure what to give the reason to. Change? Inevitable. But, even then, Budden has been able to hold people captive with his music and lyrics for the longest now. Since his first album to MM4, so that's not the issue. His relationship? Maybe a bit. His wanting to reach a bigger audience with his sell-out approach? Definitely, sounds like it.

I'll give this a 2 outta 5, and that's being POLITE.
 11-24-2012, 02:41 AM         #27
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more emo bullsh*t
 5 years ago '07        #28
Pos 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$10,185 | Props total: 6367 6367
gets better every listen

Joey 5/5
 5 years ago '06        #29
jgatling 
space
avatar space
space
$292 | Props total: 122 122
 one2remember said:
im 100% sure the 5/5 even the 4/5 folks are underage stans.And Joey better capitalize on u fools fast.Ive been listening to budden for quiet sometime at this aint seeing none of the Mood Muziks. Im not in the mood yet :nasmad:

but that song for tahiri bangs
every solo mixtape joe drops is going to judged off his mood muzik series which is idiotic at best.....even when this n!gga tell y'all a project will sound nothin' like mood muzik, or it's a totally different concept entirely....if you don't hear that infamous question "are you in that mood yet?" on a track, stop comparing sh!t to the mood muzik series. Just because it's a few introspective joints on here does not make it "mood muzik 5".
 5 years ago '10        #30
GBREEZE 271 heat pts271
space
avatar space
space
$12,505 | Props total: 9622 9622
 jgatling said:
every solo mixtape joe drops is going to judged off his mood muzik series which is idiotic at best.....even when this n!gga tell y'all a project will sound nothin' like mood muzik, or it's a totally different concept entirely....if you don't hear that infamous question "are you in that mood yet?" on a track, stop comparing sh!t to the mood muzik series. Just because it's a few introspective joints on here does not make it "mood muzik 5".
this but tape is dope nontheless and i been listening to joey since the begininng
 5 years ago '06        #31
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$46,752 | Props total: 7893 7893
3.5

some classic cuts but this falls off for me towards the middle and end. the skits were just a waste of space, some of the production and hooks were lacking. also this seemed a bit happier than his other releases if that makes sense.
 5 years ago '06        #32
jgatling 
space
avatar space
space
$292 | Props total: 122 122
 GBREEZE said:
this but tape is dope nontheless and i been listening to joey since the begininng
oh yeah the tape is dope to US because we actually listen to the music and don't get caught up in comparing anything to his last projects.....i'm addressing all the budden stans on here.....damn i can't believe i just used that phrase stan for the 1st time and and i been on the net since forever

Anyway i give it a solid 4/5.....it's just dope music.....no real concept or theme unlike the mm series or even halfway house leading up to the album padded room....just a dope mixtape all the way around...except the last joint "now or later" , joe know he could of closed it out with more of me and made a better closing impression
 5 years ago '08        #33
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,677 | Props total: 2536 2536
 jgatling said:
except the last joint "now or later" , joe know he could of closed it out with more of me and made a better closing impression
Yeah, I didn't like that track so I took it out. More of Me is the last track for me, much better closer.
 5 years ago '07        #34
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,800 | Props total: 56 56
Its strait, but budden dosnt haven't have the production quality that he used to. Joey used to have Bangin a.ss beats, now there all slow and subpar and its hard for me to enjoy his music like i used to because of it.
 5 years ago '05        #35
pokora 
space
avatar space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
 Scream @ Me said:
Forreal? People are givin' THIS a 5 outta 5, THIS?

Listened to this thoroughly, front-to-back - didn't want to rush, hear it off one spin or two and make quick judgement. So, after spinnin' it completely 5 or 6 times I feel the same as I did when I first played it. Disappointed. I've always thought Budden to be very talented. Versatile. Nothing short of gifted. But, as of late, I feel like dude is definitely losing his edge.

Not exactly sure what to give the reason to. Change? Inevitable. But, even then, Budden has been able to hold people captive with his music and lyrics for the longest now. Since his first album to MM4, so that's not the issue. His relationship? Maybe a bit. His wanting to reach a bigger audience with his sell-out approach? Definitely, sounds like it.

I'll give this a 2 outta 5, and that's being POLITE.
Sound like something happen with joey and you tho..

i remember back in the day when u act like tracks as "nothing to me" prod swizz beatz were dope smh and now u hate on great songs
 5 years ago '04        #36
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,425 | Props total: 5276 5276
 pokora said:
Sound like something happen with joey and you tho..

i remember back in the day when u act like tracks as "nothing to me" prod swizz beatz were dope smh and now u hate on great songs
- nah, s'all love. My EARS just work, that's all.
 5 years ago '11        #37
nights bright 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$601 | Props total: 123 123
 jj01 said:
3.5

some classic cuts but this falls off for me towards the middle and end. the skits were just a waste of space, some of the production and hooks were lacking. also this seemed a bit happier than his other releases if that makes sense.
Pretty much this, but i gave it 4/5 cuz its joe. Definitely some classics on there tho..
 5 years ago '10        #38
JudasHatesJesus 147 heat pts147
space
avatar space
space
$7,050 | Props total: 4062 4062
i love this mixtape but i seriously think halfway house is his best mixtape outside of the mood muzik series.

Mood Muzik 2 is obviously the best mixtape then i think Mood Muzik 3 is next. I swear Mood Muzik 3 changed my life. I love you Joesph Anthony Budden
 5 years ago '07        #39
Wilder GOAT 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$9,030 | Props total: 2954 2954
hes still gay
 5 years ago '06        #40
A-1 AFiciaL 
space
avatar space
space
$1,522 | Props total: 55 55
 Scream @ Me said:
Forreal? People are givin' THIS a 5 outta 5, THIS?

Listened to this thoroughly, front-to-back - didn't want to rush, hear it off one spin or two and make quick judgement. So, after spinnin' it completely 5 or 6 times I feel the same as I did when I first played it. Disappointed. I've always thought Budden to be very talented. Versatile. Nothing short of gifted. But, as of late, I feel like dude is definitely losing his edge.

Not exactly sure what to give the reason to. Change? Inevitable. But, even then, Budden has been able to hold people captive with his music and lyrics for the longest now. Since his first album to MM4, so that's not the issue. His relationship? Maybe a bit. His wanting to reach a bigger audience with his sell-out approach? Definitely, sounds like it.

I'll give this a 2 outta 5, and that's being POLITE.
what this n*gga said
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
#bigbreasttwitter
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
56 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1344 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
113 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy