Joe Budden - A Loose Quarter MIXTAPE 2012

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think of the Mixtape?
5/5 59 38.31%
4/4 55 35.71%
3/3 25 16.23%
2/2 9 5.84%
1/1 6 3.90%
Voters: 154. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,970 | Props total: 7393 7393
I think its alot more relationship based which kinda turns me off from it a bit because its not really the MM Joe. But I think its something we havent heard from him that can potentially give him new fans. also feel that Joe did well on the songs he had another rapper on. Like he wanted to outshine them. That Ab soul joint is my favorite. When i heard the intro i didnt kno what to expect. ill give it a 3.5/5
 5 years ago '06        #22
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
Im in that mood!!
 5 years ago '10        #23
TSweeze 
space
space
$567 | Props total: 21 21
this is his worst project next to his debut
 11-23-2012, 05:45 AM         #24
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GBREEZE said:
the sh*t is fire, i dont like all of budden sh*t too. Mainly because of his production choices, hes always dope lyrically. But this mixtape >>>>> any mood muzik
:ohhellnonas: you don't believe that. Better than MM2 ?
 5 years ago '11        #25
DjFoulPlay 
space
space
space
$214 | Props total: 2 2
alot of stans, im a big joe budden fan but this is his worst release, ill go back to bumping mm4
 5 years ago '04        #26
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,018 | Props total: 1907 1907
Forreal? People are givin' THIS a 5 outta 5, THIS?

Listened to this thoroughly, front-to-back - didn't want to rush, hear it off one spin or two and make quick judgement. So, after spinnin' it completely 5 or 6 times I feel the same as I did when I first played it. Disappointed. I've always thought Budden to be very talented. Versatile. Nothing short of gifted. But, as of late, I feel like dude is definitely losing his edge.

Not exactly sure what to give the reason to. Change? Inevitable. But, even then, Budden has been able to hold people captive with his music and lyrics for the longest now. Since his first album to MM4, so that's not the issue. His relationship? Maybe a bit. His wanting to reach a bigger audience with his sell-out approach? Definitely, sounds like it.

I'll give this a 2 outta 5, and that's being POLITE.
 11-24-2012, 03:41 AM         #27
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more emo bullsh*t
 5 years ago '07        #28
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,637 | Props total: 5487 5487
gets better every listen

Joey 5/5
 5 years ago '06        #29
jgatling 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 81 81
 one2remember said:
im 100% sure the 5/5 even the 4/5 folks are underage stans.And Joey better capitalize on u fools fast.Ive been listening to budden for quiet sometime at this aint seeing none of the Mood Muziks. Im not in the mood yet

but that song for tahiri bangs
every solo mixtape joe drops is going to judged off his mood muzik series which is idiotic at best.....even when this n!gga tell y'all a project will sound nothin' like mood muzik, or it's a totally different concept entirely....if you don't hear that infamous question "are you in that mood yet?" on a track, stop comparing sh!t to the mood muzik series. Just because it's a few introspective joints on here does not make it "mood muzik 5".
 5 years ago '10        #30
GBREEZE 261 heat pts261
space
space
$12,107 | Props total: 7557 7557
 jgatling said:
every solo mixtape joe drops is going to judged off his mood muzik series which is idiotic at best.....even when this n!gga tell y'all a project will sound nothin' like mood muzik, or it's a totally different concept entirely....if you don't hear that infamous question "are you in that mood yet?" on a track, stop comparing sh!t to the mood muzik series. Just because it's a few introspective joints on here does not make it "mood muzik 5".
this but tape is dope nontheless and i been listening to joey since the begininng
 5 years ago '06        #31
jj01 
space
space
$44,978 | Props total: 4694 4694

some classic cuts but this falls off for me towards the middle and end. the skits were just a waste of space, some of the production and hooks were lacking. also this seemed a bit happier than his other releases if that makes sense.
 5 years ago '06        #32
jgatling 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 81 81
 GBREEZE said:
this but tape is dope nontheless and i been listening to joey since the begininng
oh yeah the tape is dope to US because we actually listen to the music and don't get caught up in comparing anything to his last projects.....i'm addressing all the budden stans on here.....damn i can't believe i just used that phrase stan for the 1st time and and i been on the net since forever

Anyway i give it a solid 4/5.....it's just dope music.....no real concept or theme unlike the mm series or even halfway house leading up to the album padded room....just a dope mixtape all the way around...except the last joint "now or later" , joe know he could of closed it out with more of me and made a better closing impression
 5 years ago '08        #33
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 jgatling said:
except the last joint "now or later" , joe know he could of closed it out with more of me and made a better closing impression
Yeah, I didn't like that track so I took it out. More of Me is the last track for me, much better closer.
 5 years ago '07        #34
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Its strait, but budden dosnt haven't have the production quality that he used to. Joey used to have Bangin a.ss beats, now there all slow and subpar and its hard for me to enjoy his music like i used to because of it.
 5 years ago '05        #35
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
 Scream @ Me said:

Listened to this thoroughly, front-to-back - didn't want to rush, hear it off one spin or two and make quick judgement. So, after spinnin' it completely 5 or 6 times I feel the same as I did when I first played it. Disappointed. I've always thought Budden to be very talented. Versatile. Nothing short of gifted. But, as of late, I feel like dude is definitely losing his edge.

Not exactly sure what to give the reason to. Change? Inevitable. But, even then, Budden has been able to hold people captive with his music and lyrics for the longest now. Since his first album to MM4, so that's not the issue. His relationship? Maybe a bit. His wanting to reach a bigger audience with his sell-out approach? Definitely, sounds like it.

Sound like something happen with joey and you tho..

i remember back in the day when u act like tracks as "nothing to me" prod swizz beatz were dope smh and now u hate on great songs
 5 years ago '04        #36
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,018 | Props total: 1907 1907
 pokora said:
Sound like something happen with joey and you tho..

i remember back in the day when u act like tracks as "nothing to me" prod swizz beatz were dope smh and now u hate on great songs
- nah, s'all love. My EARS just work, that's all.
 5 years ago '11        #37
nights bright 6 heat pts
space
space
$599 | Props total: 119 119
 jj01 said:

some classic cuts but this falls off for me towards the middle and end. the skits were just a waste of space, some of the production and hooks were lacking. also this seemed a bit happier than his other releases if that makes sense.
Pretty much this, but i gave it 4/5 cuz its joe. Definitely some classics on there tho..
 5 years ago '10        #38
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,989 | Props total: 3781 3781
i love this mixtape but i seriously think halfway house is his best mixtape outside of the mood muzik series.

Mood Muzik 2 is obviously the best mixtape then i think Mood Muzik 3 is next. I swear Mood Muzik 3 changed my life. I love you Joesph Anthony Budden
 5 years ago '07        #39
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,714 | Props total: 2542 2542
hes still gay
 5 years ago '06        #40
A-1 AFiciaL 
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 53 53
 Scream @ Me said:

what this n*gga said
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy