The Game - Dead People (Produced By Dr Dre) [From Jesus Piece] [extended snippet]

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '10        #61
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
 Elgz said:
Jesus Piece is gna be best album of the year.. Can't wait man.. This dude on fire right about NOW!!!

4 n*ggas on the west already dropped albums better than this K.Dot, Miguel, Schoolboy Q, and Ab-Soul.
 5 years ago '12        #62
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
this is tough but i don't have high expectations for this album
 5 years ago '04        #63
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 THNKS said:
no no nooooooooo!

ohhhhhh d-daaaaaashhhhhh??? I agree...up the 10 min beat(s) you're talking about!!!

you writing checks yo a.ss can't cash!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took around 10-15 mins to make these,longer to sequence and mix them how I wanted.Moral of the story is that this sounds like a throwaway beat and Dre could've done way better considering the amount of time,musicians,talent and gear that he has.I use to look up to Dre and try to make beats like him a few years ago.Hell I still got my first wanna be dre beats lol.That's why I am so disappointed in this track.

5 years ago '08        #64
slickdip 
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
sounds like an old dre beat!
 5 years ago '07        #65
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 slickdip said:
sounds like an old dre beat!
...like thats a bad thing?
 5 years ago '11        #66
MonStar Music 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
 ddash said:

Took around 10-15 mins to make these,longer to sequence and mix them how I wanted.Moral of the story is that this sounds like a throwaway beat and Dre could've done way better considering the amount of time,musicians,talent and gear that he has.I use to look up to Dre and try to make beats like him a few years ago.Hell I still got my first wanna be dre beats lol.That's why I am so disappointed in this track.

you shoulda kept trying to sound like dre because those beats are like below average, I dont want to say garbage because thats too harsh

how did dre make a 10min throw away beat that sounds better than anything you got?

5 years ago '04        #67
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 193 193
Glad tracks being released have been good so far. Looking forward to the album even tho all the features is a turn off

I'm still bumping that Holy Water tho

5 years ago '04        #68
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
game k!lling it right now havent heard this side of game since his second album!!!! banger!!!
 11-22-2012, 03:05 PM         #69
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddash said:

MonStar Music said:
you shoulda kept trying to sound like dre because those beats are like below average, I dont want to say garbage because thats too harsh

how did dre make a 10min throw away beat that sounds better than anything you got?

dont be too hard on the guy...but yeah...your last one was your best...be harder on yourself tho...i mean...what u said was some lofty sh*t anyway...check ya boy tho!!!

*edit*-throw away sh*t tho...

Last edited by THNKS; 11-22-2012 at 03:07 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy