Nov 20 - Nicole's Killer? Show argues that OJ was right, He is still out there.

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,024 | Props total: 5085 5085
Find Big & Tupac's k!llers Nicole Simpson can't rap!
 11-21-2012, 08:38 PM         #22
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said:
if he hired him the way they scrutinized everything you dont think they woulda found said transaction.
well if he was hired to steal 20k earings and k!ll her if necessary. dude probably stole a bunch of jewelry and kept it as payment. i mean if this story holds water.
 11-21-2012, 08:49 PM         #23
Games Addict  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OJ had to have been involved in some way. All 3 theories have him involved either in

1.) k!lling Nicole and Ron himself
2.) Helping his brother escape prison
3.) Hiring this guy to k!ll Nicole

And why did OJ feel the need to run away and cause the cops to chase him? Very illogical behavior. If you're a husband and your wife had just been k!lled, I doubt you're going to run away from police.

and besides all of that, there was plenty of evidence to put him away. Has anyone from that all-black jury ever spoken out?
 5 years ago '11        #24
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
You muthafu*kas act like Nicole was a goddess I swear some of you clouds and toms need y'all a.ssess kicked. Smh yell™
 11-21-2012, 09:02 PM         #25
Games Addict  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You muthafu*kas act like Nicole was a goddess I swear some of you clouds and toms need y'all a.ssess kicked. Smh yell™
What does this have to do with anything and how does it justify murder?
 5 years ago '05        #26
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
The OJ son theory is like a book I read about the suggestion that Lizzie Borden didn't k!ll her parents it was her illegitimate half brother that no one knew existed, it was interesting, but very farfetched. As for this serial k!ller, they always throw unsolved murders at them and see if they stick and said k!llers are happy to take credit for another murder, more noteriety.
 5 years ago '08        #28
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
My n*gga OJ didn't do it & White people still mad like we in 1994

BTW

FREE my n*gga OJ
 5 years ago '04        #29
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
 Games Addict said:
OJ had to have been involved in some way. All 3 theories have him involved either in

1.) k!lling Nicole and Ron himself
2.) Helping his brother escape prison
3.) Hiring this guy to k!ll Nicole

And why did OJ feel the need to run away and cause the cops to chase him? Very illogical behavior. If you're a husband and your wife had just been k!lled, I doubt you're going to run away from police.

and besides all of that, there was plenty of evidence to put him away. Has anyone from that all-black jury ever spoken out?

are you a fucn cop..only a cop wouldnt understand why a man might run away from police when hes wanted for the dbl murder of 2 white ppl,and 1/2 of american wants blood.

guilty or not aint you ever watched set if off or the fugitive??
it dont take much to get your head blown off by cops and they consider it "justice"
 5 years ago '05        #30
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,869 | Props total: 5664 5664
 slapaho said:
are you a fucn cop..only a cop wouldnt understand why a man might run away from police when hes wanted for the dbl murder of 2 white ppl,and 1/2 of american wants blood.

it dont take much to get your head blown off by cops and they consider it "justice"

in the end white people won, how long is OJ behind bars for steal back his own memorabilia at gun point all his friends snitched on him too
 5 years ago '04        #31
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
 Games Addict said:
There's a ton of evidence that points to OJ being the k!ller...

but all of these other arguments also seem convincing, the brother and now this one. I don't know what to believe.
which is exactly why he got off.

reasonable doubt.
 5 years ago '04        #32
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
 CarmeloStarks said:
My n*gga OJ didn't do it & White people still mad like we in 1994

BTW

FREE my n*gga OJ
Keep that n*gga locked up

Last edited by 9th ward Bally; 11-22-2012 at 09:06 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #33
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
So now that yall finished arguing what yall think yall know did yall watch the show.. I must admit after reading the if i did it book and other docs. This show basically follows the trend about the Nicole having a shady group around her and this dude supposedly was linked to that group.. This mother fu*kers was ruthless and i can easily see him doing it. He said he was going to k!ll someone and that mother fu*kers was dead... I kinda hate the show for spending only 15 minutes talking about the oj case when that's the big reason to watch it but other than that dude was raw.. He claimed 70 k!lls but 30 confirmed.. It's alot of sh*t to convince you of oj but there is just tooooo much talk of why he didn't do it... They could drop it and ppl would a.ssume he did it but more sh*t comes out saying he didn't in some form directly k!ll her
 5 years ago '04        #34
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 2285 2285
he was found not guilty right..... but i dont think he did it
 5 years ago '11        #35
xo xo xo 85 heat pts85
space
space
space
$5,426 | Props total: 427 427
I guess we will never know. Now let me go watch the OJ Simpson episode of The Jamie Foxx Show.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #36
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,850 | Props total: 3466 3466
 slapaho said:

C'mon son, on the stand off he was threatening to commit suicide and saying he was sorry, what more evidence did people need, there is no fkn doubt he did it only a n*gga with pure hate towards someone is gonna stab and slit their throats, a hired k!ller would just shoot them. but I was glad when he got off, cause the same system that has fu*ked and unfairly trialed so many black people throughout history finally fu*ked white people the same way; I was in 2nd grade and we watche the verdict in my class room; the look on my teachers face (white lady) when they announced OJ was innocent was fkn priceless
 5 years ago '10        #37
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
 ogballer32 said:
white people still wont let it go...smh damn
People will feel bad for calling him guilty if he was found innocent even though he was found innocent
 5 years ago '09        #38
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,184 | Props total: 13446 13446
 ogballer32 said:
white people still wont let it go...smh damn
I'm not white but still a bit curious. Would be nice to know answers to a lot of unsolved murder cases this 1 being number 1. The day before oj die, he just says fu*k it I did it

Hell any unsolved cases
 11-22-2012, 04:39 PM         #39
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xo xo xo said:
I guess we will never know. Now let me go watch the OJ Simpson episode of The Jamie Foxx Show.

fu*king GREAT episode...that scene where they're picking her up off the ground and he busts into the ray joint

and "who you callin a habi*ch?!"
 11-22-2012, 05:14 PM         #40
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we got OJ back, OJ aint do sh*t white ppl still hating on dude for being the first black to steal there women
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now