Is chief keef love sosa the biggest dissed record ever

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 berzerkerguts said:
I can name at least 10 kendrick songs that sh*t on this kids whole career...
Kendrick may be more lyrical, but all he does is rap about OTHER people's lives. He will never have the raw authentic appeal of Chief Keef. Chief Keef dont have to be lyrical, as long as he speaks from experience people will feel him. Kendrick Lamar is rhyming vicariously through other random n*ggas from Compton. He aint living half of what he speaks on.
 5 years ago '10        #42
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
so when that n*gga said "im throwing bullets like mike vick" did he mean he gonna be hitting the wrong targets?
 11-20-2012, 12:56 PM         #43
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all praising this n*gga Chief Keef, but are y'all n*ggas living that life? Post pictures and videos of you holding guns talking reckless!

These n*ggas living this lifestyle is a major risk and you fu*k boys know that and we know y'all ain't about that life. If you are prove it, what are hiding from?

These n*gga sort of smart because they directed their lifestyle in music, but for you fu*k boys who like this sh*t and are living this life style and are working a 9-5, k!ll yourself. Go take care of your family.

If you ain't living that life stop promoting that sh*t because you know better. I'm about to call y'all mama and have your internet cut off for the month.

One 17 year old n*gga running around getting paid, out of MILLIONS of young n*ggas living right now. 99% of these young n*ggas will never be in Chief shoes. but he getting paid off of what many n*ggas are getting k!lled and dying broke over.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 11-20-2012 at 01:01 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #44
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86 OP
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 Sam Rothstein said:
Y'all praising this n*gga Chief Keef, but are y'all n*ggas living that life? Post pictures and videos of you holding guns talking reckless!

These n*ggas living this lifestyle is a major risk and you fu*k boys know that and we know y'all ain't about that life. If you are prove it, what are hiding from?

These n*gga sort of smart because they directed their lifestyle in music, but for you fu*k boys who like this sh*t and are living this life style and are working a 9-5, k!ll yourself. Go take care of your family.

If you ain't living that life stop promoting that sh*t because you know better. I'm about to call y'all mama and have your internet cut off for the month.

One 17 year old n*gga running around getting paid, out of MILLIONS of young n*ggas living right now. 99% of these young n*ggas will never be in Chief shoes. but he getting paid off of what many n*ggas are getting k!lled and dying broke over.

[video - click to view]

11-20-2012, 01:02 PM         #45
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im sayin, if u stare at the lyrics long and hard

it doesn't make me wanna finish my science homework

it makes me retarded, this is america for you smh
 11-20-2012, 01:04 PM         #46
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
That's you or Chief Keef?
 11-20-2012, 01:09 PM         #47
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS OMG LOOK AT THE LYRICS

I DONT PARTY, SMOKE DRINK OR fu*k WITH FEMALES, I RIDE ON TRAINS WITH A BACKPACK ON

WTF IS THIS LOVE SOSA IS THIS KID EVEN SPEAKING ENGLISH?

fu*kING RETARD IS THIS KID RETARDED?
This n*gga is not the personification of having a good time. Unless you consider bouncing around in one place to slow tempo beats while your fu*ked out your mind a good time........There is plenty of talented artist who talk about smoking, drinking and hoes............the key word here is talent......either a rapper has it or doesn't ........you stupid fu*ks mistake popularity with actual good music..........and there is a difference......not liking music that has no point, no beat, no lyrics, no play back likability, no apparent consideration in the time it took to make the song, and most importantly no SUBSTANCE does not make you a nerd.......it makes you intelligent.........

Last edited by Dos-effect; 11-20-2012 at 01:17 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #48
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
lmao at n*ggas being salty extra because of the obvious fact of Kendrick Lamar not living his rhymes is being brought up. It is what it is, people wanna drag Kendrick's name into threads about street orientated artists, then expect backlash. Kendrick Lamar is similar to a dentist who is trying to preform heart surgery while Chief Keef would be the actual cardiologist. Which one you think would be closer to the subject matter?
 11-20-2012, 01:16 PM         #49
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
This n*gga is not the personification of having a good time. Unless you consider bouncing around in one place to slow tempo beats while your fu*ked out your mind a good time........There is plenty of talented artist who talk about smoking, drinking and hoes............the key word here is talent......either a rapper has it or doesn't ........you stupid fu*ks mistake popularity with actual good music..........and there is a difference......not liking music that has no point, no beat, no lyrics, no play back likability, no apparent consideration in the time it took to make the song, and most importantly no SUBSTANCE does not make you a nerd.......it makes you intelligence.........
WORD THE fu*k UP
 11-20-2012, 01:17 PM         #50
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ID RATHER LISTEN TO A 1993 WU TANG ALBUM OR STALLEY CUZ THESE fu*kING RETARDS FROM CHICAGO WILL NEVER GET ANY PLAY FROM ME.

STALLEY J COLE AND NAS, REAL n*gga sh*t AND I CAN DANCE TO IT. I DONT EVEN CARE I PLAY IT AROUND FEMALES DONT EVEN CARE IF THEY BORED THE TYPE OF FEMALES I HANG OUT WIT EVEN IF THEY IMAGINARY I DONT GIVE A fu*k IF THEY BORED. bi*ch THIS IS NASLOST RESPECT THE KING
 5 years ago '12        #51
Zoo Blocc Savage 91 heat pts91
space
space
$2,155 | Props total: 1163 1163
I really thinks its funny dat everybody from the chi is carbon copies of keef but they don't like em
 11-20-2012, 01:30 PM         #52
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Kendrick may be more lyrical, but all he does is rap about OTHER people's lives. He will never have the raw authentic appeal of Chief Keef. Chief Keef dont have to be lyrical, as long as he speaks from experience people will feel him. Kendrick Lamar is rhyming vicariously through other random n*ggas from Compton. He aint living half of what he speaks on.
You sound stupid.

Kendrick is rapping about the environment that he grew up in just like Cheif Keef but Kendrick does it with more skill, more introspection and less glorification.

Kendrick is more than qualified to speak his peice because the boy grew up in South Central which aint no suburb like Lake Bluff Chicago.

And who are you to say what Kendrick has lived when you in Chicago behind a computer living vicariously through the Chicago Bulls mascot?

People compare GKMC to Illmatic because Kendrick painted a picture of Compton just like NAS painted a picture of Queens, Cheif Keef doesn't can't paint a picture of Chicago he can only spit out guttural chants over some guns & bi*ches bars.

I agree with the T/S the song is slick and catchy and a cute way taunt your gang rivals.
 11-20-2012, 01:44 PM         #53
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well ill say this

chief keef has 13 million views on youtube in a month. he is #23 on youtube music videos around the world. next to that idiot gangnam style. he's a homos3xual promoting end of the world agendas.

this is all a scheme by luminati.

next to the goddess alicia keys?

and kanye likes this dude?

where is ashton kutcher and the cameras, because if this isn't an episode of punk'd, im going to church TONIGHT to pray for this ugly dred headed nig.
 11-20-2012, 01:46 PM         #54
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
This n*gga is not the personification of having a good time. Unless you consider bouncing around in one place to slow tempo beats while your fu*ked out your mind a good time........There is plenty of talented artist who talk about smoking, drinking and hoes............the key word here is talent......either a rapper has it or doesn't ........you stupid fu*ks mistake popularity with actual good music..........and there is a difference......not liking music that has no point, no beat, no lyrics, no play back likability, no apparent consideration in the time it took to make the song, and most importantly no SUBSTANCE does not make you a nerd.......it makes you intelligent.........
theres also no way that i would like kendrick lamar and lupe fiasco and nas and jay z and kanye if i liked chief keef.

because it is simply impossible to be THAT STUPID. i dont get why these dumb a.ss kids dont get it.

maybe its me not understanding this generation or the life i live. i dont shoot guns at people this is ridiculous already
 5 years ago '04        #55
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,330 | Props total: 2735 2735
 NoLastName said:
internet nerds always talm bout lyrics...
keef don't gotta be lyrical
he got flow and his songs is catchy
whats so hard not to understand
when has trap/drill music been about substance?
its have a good time get hyped party music
not be in a room by yoself bobbin yo head entranced with lyrics only u give a fu*k about music
its alot of artists for that
stay in yo lane

Dam* yall some geek boas
It's only internet nerd cares about lyrics that is why your a.ss will forever be broke because of your ignorance while we are actually mature and went through the ignorant high school age and realize there is more to life than party, ducking hoes and gang banging. What is gansta rap and there ghetto fairy tales will do for you. Do you realize every serious gangster who actually run sh*t are all smart as hell while these ignorant wanna be are just pawns.
 11-20-2012, 01:54 PM         #56
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLastName said:
flocka can flow better than keef?
Sounds like that could turn into a hilarious debate thread
 11-20-2012, 02:01 PM         #57
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok this is probably only the second Keef song ive heard aside from Dont Like and i keep wondering WHO THE fu*k IS SOSA?

And i heard so much hype around this dude and when i finally listened to a song I knew right then and there n*ggas will really listen to anything. This dude is so fu*kin trash. It was mentioned earlier but when i watched the video all I could see was a young Waka FLocka. Actually a worse version, Waka has waaayyy more charisma then this n*gga.
 11-20-2012, 02:07 PM         #58
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
so when that n*gga said "im throwing bullets like mike vick" did he mean he gonna be hitting the wrong targets?
He means someone's gonna intercept 1 in at least 6 throws,but he bets no one will return em

Grafted you riding for keef you cool with me.
 11-20-2012, 02:36 PM         #59
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Higgins said:
its not about being a great lyricist but more about not writing cringy worthy lines that sound stupid

He has like 1 flow and he can't even change it between verses and choruses. I admit the hook is catchy at first but it having the verses sound exactly the same defeats the fu*king purpose.

Whats so hard not to understand quality

Whats most off putting is the way he is being praised. He makes party music but he is being treated as one of the greatest of all time by his fans.

No one would hate keef if it wasnt for his fans. Im okey with him doing him but fans are why people bother to hate someone

I JUST DONT fu*kING GET IT IS MY PROBLEM

IS IT JUST ME...OR ARE THESE KIDS JUST STUPID
 11-20-2012, 02:54 PM         #60
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
It's only internet nerd cares about lyrics that is why your a.ss will forever be broke because of your ignorance while we are actually mature and went through the ignorant high school age and realize there is more to life than party, ducking hoes and gang banging. What is gansta rap and there ghetto fairy tales will do for you. Do you realize every serious gangster who actually run sh*t are all smart as hell while these ignorant wanna be are just pawns.

be more specific

who is a serious gangster? and im curious as to where you work and do you drive a jaguar/bentley. lets talk man
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now