Brandon Jennings Blessing the Str!ppers at KOD (pic)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
I never understood why players get so tatted up. From their neck all the way down to their finger nails.
 5 years ago '04        #22
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
The only people concerned about athletes being broke after they retire are meat peepers
 5 years ago '04        #23
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
 #The_Money_Team said:
I thought he was one of those smart negroes. Didn't he say he was driving a Kia in his rookie year
he was.....Jennings probably spending that money he made playing in Italy before he came to the NBA now that was a smart a.ss move
 11-20-2012, 06:04 PM         #24
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmoothTay said:
Stop counting other n*ggas money ....

this should be in the top 20 themes of life.

whenever he goes "broke", he still won't be as broke as 90% of the people in the United States, he just won't be able to do stuff like this anymore.
 11-20-2012, 06:06 PM         #25
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hedge said:
I never understood why players get so tatted up. From their neck all the way down to their finger nails.
the same reason rappers, wrestlers, gang bangers, bikers, hoodrats, etc...

because they want to or more so...it's a trend. You could go back 20 years in the league and only get a handful of nba players with tats.

there are plenty of players with NO tattoos.
 5 years ago '04        #26
futurexclusives 4 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 15 15
i never seen a thick chick in tootsies
 5 years ago '12        #27
Free Trotty 352 heat pts352
space
space
$10,128 | Props total: 4053 4053
 Kaliz ChamP said:
The only people concerned about athletes being broke after they retire are meat peepers
Pretty much.

Why dudes so worried about where he will be 10 years after he retire?

He 22 and just threw your yearly income on a bi*ch clapping a.ss.

Prolly got the pus*y too back at the hotel

Dropping 23 & 11 tomorrow on the Heat
 5 years ago '11        #28
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
Tootsies is nice but the chicks at Scarletts are dimessss
 5 years ago '04        #29
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,730 | Props total: 11461 11461
anybody who knows anything about Miami, knows KOD is trash.
 5 years ago '04        #30
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,730 | Props total: 11461 11461
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Tootsies is nice but the chicks at Scarletts are dimessss
 5 years ago '06        #31
presto 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 162 162
 SmoothTay said:
Stop counting other n*ggas money ....
:agreeme nt1:
 5 years ago '04        #32
mikebizzle 
space
space
$322 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #33
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
scarletts>>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '04        #34
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,862 | Props total: 3992 3992
 bridouble said:
I still dont understand this...why do people care what some one elses future finacial status will be?
better question what would have been a fair amount of cash to throw at the not banging stripper?
Because they set a bad example for the youth, while simultaneously perpetuating negative stereotypes about black people... That's what I would a.ssume.
 5 years ago '11        #35
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 434 434
 Darkdrone said:
Broke 10 years after he retires in the NBA, the stripper isn't even that banging.

Not only did you predict his future but you also managed to clown 1 of the many strippers he was with that night

I guess if that was you that would have been such an awful night huh

5 years ago '07        #36
strongthetruth 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$3,240 | Props total: 3302 3302
Tootsies? Real n*ggas don't go to no fu*kin' tootsies. Skinny a.ss hoes
 5 years ago '04        #37
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 strongthetruth said:
Tootsies? Real n*ggas don't go to no fu*kin' tootsies. Skinny a.ss hoes
the majority of tootsies dancers are fresh off the boat from south america, cuba and dominican republic. don't no skinny hoes come from those places

unless you like women looking like pinky the pr0nstar
 11-20-2012, 08:33 PM         #38
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
Broke 10 years after he retires in the NBA, the stripper isn't even that banging.
n*ggas love to see other n*ggas broke... Damn shame. Why the n*gga can't have a retirement account??? Jealous a.ss n*ggas!
 5 years ago '10        #39
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 carltouss619 said:
scarletts>>>>>>>>>>
never been there but I googled it

this dude went to scarletts and lost his mind

IM BACK. .n*ggas.

I. AM. BACK.

I HAVE BEEN RUSCESSITATED.

SCARLETT'S HAS BROUGHT MY YELP GAME BACK TO LIFE.

I aint gonna lie.. I hung up my yelp gloves... I had put my trusty-green Macintoshed G3 ibook away for safe-keeping (only to be rendered for use when needing to ask my n*gga jeeves questions about japanese people and to look at videos of cats doing funny sh*t to other cats)..

I always lived by a mantra when it came to Yelp. I don't discuss NOTHIN BOUT NOTHIN unless my experience is COMPLETE sh*t and i need to warn other n*ggas bout it... OR if the sh*t is just so damn incredible I needed to tell the whole world about it.. And LORD HAVE MERCY the WHOLE WORLD needs to know about Scarletts. sh*t..let me put this scarlet situation into perspective for you n*ggas..

have you ever eaten at sushi train? when they put sushi on a thing and it just keeps coming and coming and coming.. well god damn scarletts took that concept and made themselves a STRIPPER TRAIN.

I'm talking.. like all kinds of strippers..big b00ty strippers.. big booby strippers...acrobatic strippers.. fit strippers.. fat strippers..white strippers.. black strippers.. spanish strippers... asian strippers.. asian and black put-together strippers (the most delicious kind) .. it was incredible.. i ain't never seen no sh*t like that in my life.. I mean..I've seen this sh*t in my day-dreams..

*you better believe while other pre-teen n*ggas were day-dreaming about new huffy's and Jordans you know young nacho was dreaming about stripper trains and marc jacobs purple-purples (EDUCATE YOURSELF:

I mean.. this sh*t was my greatest dream come true.. i barely had time to get over this smorgasborg of strippers on display before me before BAM...*just when you think you've seen it all*..the motherfu*kin lights go out and out comes a motherfu*kin bionic cryogenic LED-laser light shooting robot stripper ..
n*ggaS. LISTEN TO ME. THIS BIRD HAD LASERS SHOOTING OUT OF HER BOOBIES.

IT WAS INCREDIBLE. It was like if the Lost In Space robot had a one-night stand with a stripper then that stripper had a baby and then that baby decided to follow in its mama's footsteps and become a stripper too then that was what my eyes was seein'..

Incredible.

And the lap dances.. LORD HAVE MERCY.. the lap dances... *I can't breathe just thinking about them.. i'm getting flustered.. I need coconut water... electrolytes..*

Ok.

I'm back.

First off they playin' dance/eletronics music... there wasn't no hip hop songs at all in this club.. and let me tell you why this is a winning situation for a 'stripper connoisseur' like myself..

when you go to a regular strip club you get a lap dance to a pop/hip hop song that lasts about 3 minutes.. but when you get it to an electronics song these motherfu*kin songs last like 5-7 minutes EACH.. they just keep goin and goin and goin.. and all of them sound the same.. so if you get a real un-intelligent stripper and you just so happen to distract her enough (with your stunning good looks, dark features,sweet cocoa butter scented skin and stupendous perm) then that bi*ch might get confused and not even know when the song ends or begins and she just keep lapdancin'.. BUT.. even if she a smart one *who's gifted with the keen ability to focus in the presence of a fly n*gga like myself*... well.. lets say you get 5 lap dances in a normal club.. 5 lap dances at 3 min each is 15 min of lap dancing.. but in this club 5 lap dances at 5-7 minutes each equates to 25 (or possibly 35) minutes of lap dance action..

So..you just increased your cumulative lap-dance time by like.. 20 MINUTES!!

And If you're a n*gga like me who just loves maximizing the potential of his lap-dances that 20 minutes is greatly appreciated.

Anyways.

This place is like heaven on earth and I love it so goddamned much it made me get my YELP game back on !

So thank you scarletts for giving me LIFE
 11-20-2012, 08:43 PM         #40
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BTs > KOD
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy