New York Knicks @ New Orleans Hornets [11/20 @8pm ET] - New Orleans Arena

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Winner?
New York Knicks (7-1) 25 86.21%
New Orleans Hornets (3-5) 4 13.79%
Voters: 29. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
s1eepyboy 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,560 | Props total: 4928 4928
all black guap tint. locked in.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #22
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,718 | Props total: 13112 13112
n*ggas actually think the Hornets would put up a f!ght?

They did work us at the Garden last year, one of Woodson's few L's

But this is a new team so i ain't even worried
 5 years ago '04        #23
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,526 | Props total: 3307 3307
gon be 8-1
 5 years ago '07        #24
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 crenshaw said:
not a fan of the knicks, i feel they are a long ways to being legit
 5 years ago '10        #25
kawgre12 14 heat pts14
space
space
$13,125 | Props total: 7701 7701
 crenshaw said:
not a fan of the knicks, i feel they are a long ways to being legit ... but they will k!ll the sliding hornets .. without EJ new orleans just doesnt have enough offense
This n*gga probably hasn't watched a single knick game this yr
 11-20-2012, 12:34 AM         #26
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks double digits again... this hornets team shouldnt be a threat.
 5 years ago '11        #27
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,104 | Props total: 5468 5468
 crenshaw said:
not a fan of the knicks, i feel they are a long ways to being legit ...

Your Knicks hate is clouding your judgement.
 5 years ago '04        #28
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,718 | Props total: 13112 13112
Anthony Davis gonna guard melo
 5 years ago '08        #29
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,284 | Props total: 13659 13659
 sonof504 said:
Davis is gonna drop 30/15 with a few blocks as well.
I see u didn't say who would win tho
 5 years ago '08        #30
crenshaw 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 88 88
 Jiraiya said:

I'll entertain you. Explain yourself...
I just feel the knicks caught the quality teams they have beaten at the perfect time. It is a long season and i believe once the team hits a wall and starts getting into losing streaks - i believe they can unravel quickly.

Ive seen several knick games and im not entirely sure Melo buys fits the leadership role the knicks needs him to be. 9 seasons in the NBA, still acts like a spoiled star when things don't go his way... dude your'e the supposed leader of your squad ... keep your emotions in check! (I speculate a lot of the leadership in the locker room emanates from JKidd and Tyson).

Felton, Jkidd and brewer backcourt? outside J will always be suspect.

JR is a true brightspot this season, but as history shows - is always a ticking bomb (he and MWP are the two players who scares me - psychologically speaking). Once he starts partying again, the real JR will show.

Again, its too early in the season to start handing out A grades or championship caliber tags. New York has a long ways to go, i think Bos and BK will still come out as the 2 best teams in their division.
 5 years ago '04        #31
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1475 1475
 crenshaw said:
I just feel the knicks caught the quality teams they have beaten at the perfect time. It is a long season and i believe once the team hits a wall and starts getting into losing streaks - i believe they can unravel quickly.

Ive seen several knick games and im not entirely sure Melo buys fits the leadership role the knicks needs him to be. 9 seasons in the NBA, still acts like a spoiled star when things don't go his way... dude your'e the supposed leader of your squad ... keep your emotions in check! (I speculate a lot of the leadership in the locker room emanates from JKidd and Tyson).

JR is a true brightspot this season, but as history shows - is always a ticking bomb (he and MWP are the two players who scares me - psychologically speaking). Once he starts partying again, the real JR will show.

Again, its too early in the season to start handing out A grades or championship caliber tags. New York has a long ways to go, i think Bos and BK will still come out as the 2 best teams in their division.

let me go first:

well put together and i don't sense any hate, just opinion.

maybe you're correct with Miami, but San Antonio were at peak performance when we beat them. but it's not about our wins anyway, it's about the quality of our PLAY

i think you're correct on this one. for the most part, Melo has been an excellent leader through his unselfish play and all around teamwork, but the way he responded to a legitimate hate campaign by the refs in that Memphis game made me question how far he's come as a true leader. true leader's don't sit on the side-lines and mock the refs when their team has just watched an 18-0 run go the other way. but i think as the season progresses he'll come good.

this part is where ur totally wrong. Felton and Kidd are k!lling it on the long 2's and 3's. they're probably our best shooters next to Melo, and Brewer is hitting the highest percentage of outside J's in his career. facts speak for themselves.

i'm not as worried about JR as i was last year, mainly because of all the articles coming out of the locker room about how much he's matured, and we've seen that on the court. the biggest influence is Woody, who i think fits the father-figure role a lot better than George Karl or Mike D'Antoni ever did.

this is the part where u lost it the most. Boston and BK? have u seen the Celtics this season? they were the team that lost to what was the worst team in the league yesterday by double digits. and BK is a work in progress itself, nothing they've done so far should make you believe they'll end up a top 2 team
 5 years ago '04        #32
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
 sladewilson said:

[pic - click to view]

pardon me brohamski, but could you possibly point me in the direction of the female in this post?

much obliged
 5 years ago '05        #33
s1eepyboy 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,560 | Props total: 4928 4928
crenshaw
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #34
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 30553 30553
 crenshaw said:

n*ggas could never give the knicks credit it always some excuse for why we been winning. Shut the fu*k up fam.

Blow the grip too.
 5 years ago '11        #35
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,104 | Props total: 5468 5468
 crenshaw said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #36
59fifty 
space
space
$22,679 | Props total: 10146 10146
I aint worried bout da hornets...we got this by double digits
 5 years ago '07        #37
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132 OP
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
 QB Eagles said:

[pic - click to view]

That aint a bad sweater
 5 years ago '04        #38
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
 sladewilson said:

[pic - click to view]

how u gonna post all them gifs and not answer my question?

5 years ago '07        #39
space
space
After the Hornets we're playing the Mavs? Again?

Last edited by Jiraiya; 11-20-2012 at 06:29 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #40
space
space
Here's the schedule for those who haven't seen it

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago