Are You Ready To Admit TDKR was a letdown?

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-24-2012, 12:01 AM         #161
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They just gave Bane that sense of being fu*king epic but then never came through.

Blue balls for real
 5 years ago '11        #162
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
I forgot what I rated this movie during the summer but I liked it enough to see it twice though. I'm adding it to my blu-ray collection along with Batman Begins & The Dark Knight. Imo, I think the Dark Knight was the best movie out of the entire trilogy though.

I really didn't care for how they k!lled Bane off though I would had rather seen Bane die accidentally or something while f!ghting with Batman and doing something stupid that results in him getting k!lled or some sh*t like that. I still say The Joker was the better villain out of the two.

Also, the sh*t with Marian Cotillard as Miranda Tate was kind of dumb I rather prefered they kept her in the background throughout most of the movie without making an appearance and then revealing herself as the one that was pulling the strings or kind of build the movie to that point. I wouldn't had mind seeing a show down scene between Talia & Batman could of made sh*t more interesting.
 5 years ago '11        #163
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,860 | Props total: 1474 1474
 -BigC- said:
They just gave Bane that sense of being fu*king epic but then never came through.

Blue balls for real
Yeah I kind of have to agree with you on that but this Bane was a true step up from the one we got in Batman & Robin movie (yikes!). Then again it's was gone be kind of hard to compete with Heath Ledger's Joker though he was just straight up random madness in TDK.

Then again, Nolan molded Bane to smart but very calculating terrorist in TDKR which is pretty much how he is in the comics. I think the epic part of his character never kicked in b/c the character was too balanced imo but, for the movie alone it worked.
 5 years ago '09        #164
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,913 | Props total: 14050 14050
Once I figure out how to use iMovie, I'm going to completely re-edit tdkr to my liking. Probably will cut about 20-30 minutes off and Rearrange some things. I'll upload it when I'm done. I might even throw in some stuff from begins and tdk.
 11-24-2012, 07:35 AM         #165
Bautmoney!™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Dark Knight sh*ts all over Dark Knight Rises...

They need to redeem themselves and do a 4th with Johnny Depp as the Riddler...

Oh yea!!!

If it wasnt for Catwoman, Dark Knight Rises would have been complete and utter trash..

Catwomans performance makes the movie a 7 out of 10

Without Catwoman makes the movie a 3/10..

First they fu*ked up numerous times with Banes angle.. Sometimes he looks huge, and towering over everybody and then in other scenes he is the same exact height as everybody.

And what ruined the movie was the first f!ght with Batman and Bane im pretty sure you see Batman punch bane in his mask but it does absolutely nothing, and then in the f!ght at the end, he punches him once in the mask all of a sudden he pops one of the breathing holes and start whooping banes a.ss..

Another flaw in the movie was Catwoman standing right there when Bane is calling him Mr.Wayne and then when Bruce gets out of the Cave shes going to ask Bruce "So wheres your powerful friend" wtf? maybe it was sarcasm that went over my head but it bothered me..

All and all if they took their time with Dark Knight Rises it would have been much better but it seems they rushed it because the hype was there..
 5 years ago '11        #166
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
they fu*ked Bane over something serious thou

Bane first half of the movie>>2nd half

Bane introduction on the plane was the sht 10/10

and why it sounds like a pinball machine whenever Batman his Bane on his mouth piece

and Talia was so underdeveloped im pose to give a fk she betrayed Batman?
 5 years ago '07        #167
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 andremackassi said:
just like people say it's good there are people that say the sh*t is trash....you have people on here and various forums saying the movie was crap, boring, overrated etc. not just me. go to imdb, or any other forum. it's not just me. see thats the problem, a lot of ya'll just frequent bx and nowhere else. ya'll need to get out more or visit other websites. seriously. and it's not some knitpicking sh*t, there are valid points like catwoman being lackluster, bane's death being lackluster, batman being boring, the f!ght scenes boring, the plot holes etc...one thing i don't agree with is the bashing of bane's voice cause i could understand him just fine, but batman on the other hand...
so what?ive seen people say dark knight was trash.its a stupid opinion.doesnt matter who its from.
catwoman was boring,banes death was wack,i enjoyed tha f!ght scenes,and somethin trivial like how he made it out a desert is not a plot hole.every movie has flaws.batmans dont make or break tha movie

Last edited by r.burgundy; 11-24-2012 at 08:29 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #168
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,990 | Props total: 4020 4020
 circleofpurple said:
Once I figure out how to use iMovie, I'm going to completely re-edit tdkr to my liking. Probably will cut about 20-30 minutes off and Rearrange some things. I'll upload it when I'm done. I might even throw in some stuff from begins and tdk.
 5 years ago '05        #169
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
 andremackassi said:
just like people say it's good there are people that say the sh*t is trash....you have people on here and various forums saying the movie was crap, boring, overrated etc. not just me. go to imdb, or any other forum. it's not just me. see thats the problem, a lot of ya'll just frequent bx and nowhere else. ya'll need to get out more or visit other websites. seriously. and it's not some knitpicking sh*t, there are valid points like catwoman being lackluster, bane's death being lackluster, batman being boring, the f!ght scenes boring, the plot holes etc...one thing i don't agree with is the bashing of bane's voice cause i could understand him just fine, but batman on the other hand...
You are an idiot. Plain and simple.
 5 years ago '04        #170
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,739 | Props total: 6445 6445

Only issue I had with the movie was Bane's death. Kinda pissed me off.

Last edited by dj X; 11-24-2012 at 07:20 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #171
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7118 7118
 andremackassi said:
damn you're still stalking the sh*t outta me with ya pissed off a.ss!!!!!!!!! BWAHHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

and im an idiot but you can find people everywhere that say the same sh*t i just typed......
The fact that you consider me checking a thread I posted in previously to see the new comments equal to me stalking you says all that's needed to be said about you.

You're a childish, ignorant moron. Like I said, I feel sorry for your mother, and I give props to your father for abandoning you and your wh0ore mother as a child.

5 years ago '09        #172
space
space
This Andre dude is a fu*king f*g. Not because of you're opinion on the movie, simply because you just are. That's MY opinion.
 5 years ago '08        #173
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 -BigC- said:

Blue balls for real
How was he not epic? He beat Batman down to a pulp, broke his back, k!lled the Mayor, leveled a football field all while trapping the entire police underground, hung the secret service on a fukken helicopter, yada yada yada....

Bane was that dude through out the entire movie. I get people being dissapointed with how he went out but he was all but defeated once Batman knocked a piece of his mask off and had him out for the count.

I enjoyed this more TDK and I think it was a great way to bring closure to Nolan's trilogy.
 5 years ago '07        #174
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
How was he not epic? He beat Batman down to a pulp, broke his back, k!lled the Mayor, leveled a football field all while trapping the entire police underground, hung the secret service on a fukken helicopter, yada yada yada....

Bane was that dude through out the entire movie. I get people being dissapointed with how he went out but he was all but defeated once Batman knocked a piece of his mask off and had him out for the count.

I enjoyed this more TDK and I think it was a great way to bring closure to Nolan's trilogy.
even batman downplayed bane
 5 years ago '09        #175
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
even batman downplayed bane
How so? If you're talking about when he said he was only a mercenary, if he beat rahs then bane would be nothing then your point is null and void because batman changed his tune real fast after he got his a.ss handed to him.
 5 years ago '07        #176
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 circleofpurple said:
How so? If you're talking about when he said he was only a mercenary, if he beat rahs then bane would be nothing then your point is null and void because batman changed his tune real fast after he got his a.ss handed to him.
downplay is still downplay,and bane ended up bein just a mercenary as he was workin for talia
 5 years ago '04        #177
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
The fact that you consider me checking a thread I posted in previously to see the new comments equal to me stalking you says all that's needed to be said about you.

You're a childish, ignorant moron. Like I said, I feel sorry for your mother, and I give props to your father for abandoning you and your wh0ore mother as a child.

5 years ago '10        #178
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
 andremackassi said:
nah thats just you fantasizing what i sound like and once again n*ggaS THAT GET pus*y, MONEY, HAVE LIVES AND RESPONSIBILITES DON'T GIVE A sh*t ABOUT MEANINGLESS THINGS SUCH AS REPLIES ON A MESSAGEBORD NERD!!!!!!

You damn sure do make sure you get back at em tho huh? It must hurt being you...
 11-26-2012, 05:07 PM         #179
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wasn't much of a letdown when your other competition is winning an Oscar.
 5 years ago '10        #180
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
 andremackassi said:
nah i love me....i laugh at people like you (like im doing now while im typing this) cause it's obvious as sh*t that ya'll are emotional and feminine. only people with fu*ked up lives take the net and the words on the screen as serious as you nerds. i never run into people on the streets pissed off cause of what some random person said on the net lol. i never see anybody saying i can't stand (insert any username) to their fam or friends in the real world. i mean look at most of you weirdos post count!!!! most of you losers have double the amount i have in a shorter time spand!!!!!!!!! looooooooooooooooooool <<<<<<<<< me laughing at you losers

and what's even more ironic is that reply you quoted applies to you!!!!!

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Whatever makes your clock tick homie. LOL. BTW I'm grown player...save that kiddy sh*t for the kids. Oh yeah...and I KNEW you would respond to this. Because you care. lol.

Last edited by bbqslap; 11-26-2012 at 05:13 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy