Are You Ready To Admit TDKR was a letdown?

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 1290 1290
Joker retired Batman for 8 years. Bane retired him for 8 weeks.
Joker k!lled Batman's broad. Bane got k!lled by Batman's broad.
Joker was a G. Bane was a simp.
The end.

As Gotham plunged into anarchy during “The Dark Knight Rises”, the Gotham Gazette continued its stellar daily news coverage of the increasingly absurd events. Here’s TDKR re-imagined in 12 headlines

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #143
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 1290 1290
On point
@ building up an epic showdown between Bane and Batman, only to have some average as fu*k fist-f!ght in the middle of the movie. No music, piss-poor choreography, and a rushed back break. Nolan treated an iconic moment like just a random scene. WTF

@ full recovery from a broken back in a couple months, ending up stronger than before the injury, while in a fu*king cave prison. So....8 years living as a billionaire with the best doctors in the world, and you still have a bum knee. A few weeks with a bum punching you in the back, you're good as new. Paleo diet?

@ a prison full of grown men that can't out-climb or out-jump a little girl. What?

@ having a belt full of gadgets and weapons, but engaging in fisticuffs while nuclear destruction is at stake

@ Bane's corny a.ss speeches. This guy wasn't crazy enough to be entertaining, and his "cause" wasn't serious enough to entertain. He was just stock dirtbag with a mask.

@ an army of cops walking down the street against tanks and machine guns, and living.

@ the movie being 12 hours long but not half as good as Dark Knight

What really sucks is that the most memorable parts of the movie are stupid. If an action movie has a series of epic scenes, and you focus on the "logical inconsistencies" that don't matter, then that's nitpicking. But when the biggest moments of a movie ARE the parts that were handled poorly or don't make any fu*king sense, what are you really left with? I can't remember anything about this movie aside from Catwoman's suit.

Bale, Gordon, Catwoman, Robin, etc. all gave solid performances. I enjoyed the acting, though the screenplay/action did nothing for me. I'm more disappointed in how poorly this measures up to Dark Knight and Inception. The actors brought their A game, but Nolan just seemed to mail it in. It's just a generic Hollywood movie, right up to the sappy ending. It also insults the viewer numerous times, which was the main thing that set Nolan's universe apart from other comic movies. No desire to see this again, but it does make me want to see the first 2.
 5 years ago '05        #144
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 andremackassi said:
nah thats just you fantasizing what i sound like and once again n*ggaS THAT GET pus*y, MONEY, HAVE LIVES AND RESPONSIBILITES DON'T GIVE A sh*t ABOUT MEANINGLESS THINGS SUCH AS REPLIES ON A MESSAGEBORD NERD!!!!!!

You're the one in here replying to more comments then anybody else in this thread.

You literally just called yourself a nerd and suggested you have no money, get no pus*y and have no life.

Congratulations, you are an idiot. And a loser, judging from the way you word yourself.
 5 years ago '11        #145
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,295 | Props total: 1691 1691
i actually liked Banes voice some of his lines wouldnt have been as good without him sounding like that lol
 5 years ago '08        #146
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
Nerds try so hard to go against the grain in here
 5 years ago '05        #147
space
space
 andremackassi said:
im in here replying to you're replies dumbass im not the one sitting back waiting for a n*gga to reply so i can stalk the sh*t out of him like YOU just did...i never said sh*t to you or the other f*gs mad at my opinion about a movie. YOU are the one that got pissed and popped up outta nowhere taking ya earings and pumps off like bi*ch ready to f!ght. my original reply was the movie was sh*tty like i've been saying dumb a.ss and all you pissed off nerds with no life decided to stalk the sh*t outta every post i made...not to mention this like the tenth time you've done this weirdo sh*t AHAHHAHAHAHHA

and you also have like 22,000 more posts than me!!!!!!!!
....I wasn't even defending the movie, you dumb a.ss. I agree with you that TDK is the better movie, I've said that since day one. I was just discussing your horrendous posting style and your 8th grade maturity level that you have on full display in this thread. It's embarrassing to read your posts. I mean, I literally feel bad for you.
 5 years ago '05        #148
space
space
 andremackassi said:
if you feel bad for a total stranger on the net then i feel you're a f*g...simple as that. you can easily put me on ignore but chose to whine like a bi*ch
I don't ignore people I disagree with. I engage them in discussion. All I was doing was pointing out your horrible online personality. I'm not whining about anything. You're the one in here name calling and getting upset because of my posts directed towards you. You're a walking contradiction, and I find it hilarious.
 11-23-2012, 03:05 PM         #149
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Monoblock said:
On point

@ building up an epic showdown between Bane and Batman, only to have some average as fu*k fist-f!ght in the middle of the movie. No music, piss-poor choreography, and a rushed back break. Nolan treated an iconic moment like just a random scene. WTF

@ full recovery from a broken back in a couple months, ending up stronger than before the injury, while in a fu*king cave prison. So....8 years living as a billionaire with the best doctors in the world, and you still have a bum knee. A few weeks with a bum punching you in the back, you're good as new. Paleo diet?

@ a prison full of grown men that can't out-climb or out-jump a little girl. What?

@ having a belt full of gadgets and weapons, but engaging in fisticuffs while nuclear destruction is at stake

@ an army of cops walking down the street against tanks and machine guns, and living.

What really sucks is that the most memorable parts of the movie are stupid. If an action movie has a series of epic scenes, and you focus on the "logical inconsistencies" that don't matter, then that's nitpicking. But when the biggest moments of a movie ARE the parts that were handled poorly or don't make any fu*king sense, what are you really left with? I can't remember anything about this movie aside from Catwoman's suit.

Bale, Gordon, Catwoman, Robin, etc. all gave solid performances. I enjoyed the acting, though the screenplay/action did nothing for me. I'm more disappointed in how poorly this measures up to Dark Knight and Inception. The actors brought their A game, but Nolan just seemed to mail it in. It's just a generic Hollywood movie, right up to the sappy ending. It also insults the viewer numerous times, which was the main thing that set Nolan's universe apart from other comic movies. No desire to see this again, but it does make me want to see the first 2.
 5 years ago '05        #150
space
space
 andremackassi said:
real sh*t.....you're boring the hell outta me now and who said i was upset? i've BEEN laughing at you. "your horrible online personality"??? yeah you care waaaaaaaay too much about the net and are borderline homo. i don't want to discuss my personality with another man f*g...put me on ignore queer

Like I said, little 8th grader mentality. Feel sorry for your parents, if they are even still around. Most likely didn't have a father growing up.
 5 years ago '04        #151
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6422 6422
all this f!ghting.....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #152
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
^That moment ruined a good scene for me. I literally went from being into it to for a second. Didn't Nolan see that sh*t through the monitors after it was shot?
 5 years ago '07        #153
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 andremackassi said:
people like you are the reason why there are so many followers now...n*ggas can't have an opinion, a valid one at that without some n*gga like you popping up with the "trying so hard comment"
u may not be a nerd but its hard to take anybody seriously who says tdkr is a trash movie.its a good flick period
 11-23-2012, 09:42 PM         #154
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tho it was a let down because i am a batman fan and i didnt get BATMAN the way he was developed in vBatman begins. the Ninja Element was really lacking in the final two installments, but as a movie and plot, villains, dialogue, acting etc...it stands the BEST movie this year imo. Far superior to Avengers as that was a teenybop style of directing with super cheesiness and comedy etc which was what disney paid for...but as far as a serious movie with layers and a believable threat etc...BANE>>>>all the other villains this year, hell, even better than the entire cast of avengers...

Bane was GREAT and tho not enough of him, he was superb. If TDK had never existed, u would remember this guy for beint THAT guy!!!! lol
 11-23-2012, 09:44 PM         #155
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i will however give TDKR the worst line of the year "SO that's how that feels" smh...as cringe worthy as the entire airbender movie lol
 11-23-2012, 09:45 PM         #156
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i will agree with the flaws. They were HUGE and the worst of the series, but still far from a BAD movie.
 5 years ago '04        #157
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
It was good. But it had the exact same effect as The Dark Knight had. When it's in theaters, it's mind blowing! One of the best movies to ever hit the big screen....but then it comes out on DVD. Then it's just "eh".

I still loved the movie, but I'll more than likely never watch it again.
 11-23-2012, 09:54 PM         #158
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not a bad movie, but fu*k if its anywhere near TDK. I mean the sh*t is nothing in comparison. Worse then the starwars remakes imo
 5 years ago '05        #159
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25076 25076
 justinjones said:

[pic - click to view]

...That Shyt Had Me Laughing. I Was Waiting For Batman Or Gordon To Say "did you see how this bi*ch just died?" When The Camera Turn To Them.

Bane Voice Was Lowkey Gettin Annoying Till He Started f!ghting Batman and Started To Sound Like A k!ller When He Said "Members of The League of Shadows.....And You Betrayed Us".

The Movie Was Cool. I Kind See Why "Some" People Are Upset....
 5 years ago '06        #160
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 TRILL SH1T said:
TDK = 10
TDKR = 8.5

... So I guess it's a matter of how u interpret the question; is it a great movie yes; is it a let down I regards to being better then TDK? Yes
this ^^^
i was disappointed to see bane go out the way he did... i was like really
besides that i liked it a lot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments