Are You Ready To Admit TDKR was a letdown?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #121
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 -BigC- said:
The point isn't that everything needs to be shown. Its about what was left out vs what was left in. They wasted time showing meaningless sh*t, yet still managed to have a 3 hour movie have huge things missing.

There were so many wasted scenes, yet so many things I didn't get to see that were important.
thats a tough decision majority of films make.tha whole last 1/2 hour felt rushed.we all know bruce wayne isnt gonna die in tha desert,so what is tha need to show it?i personally didnt care to see whatever they woulda showed,but that point in time im ready for him to get back to gotham
 5 years ago '12        #122
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
6/10 I was disappointed
 5 years ago '09        #123
TraV 77 heat pts77 OP
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1833 1833
 andremackassi said:
i been said the movie was overrated as sh*t and was boring....now n*ggas wanna finally admit it lol n*ggas need to face it, nolan's batman is boring as sh*t. tdk was only good cause of joker's scenes. i don't even watch batam begins so fu*k that film. the f!ght scenes in these movies are crap, the villains for the most part are lame like whats so hard to understand? bane was medicore at best, joker was dope, ra's al ghul was crap (so was his f!ght scenes), talia crap, scarecrow crap, two-face not enough time to shine....fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t. if im lying or "going against the grain" tell me some memorable lines/scenes from the villains or batman in these films excluding the joker. name something memorable from any other villain

the most memorable sh*t comes from alfred and the joker....

That's one thing I hate and have been speaking out on since the beginning (not here specifically but in general).

In "Batman Begins" they paint the league of shadows as men who are trained in God knows how many types of martial arts (and whatever else) yet when the f!ght scenes take place, they're very underwhelming usually. Just lame little boxing punches with some grunting here & there and add in some theatrics.
 5 years ago '07        #124
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Vin Steezel said:
" Oh, you think darkness is your ally. You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it"

“Oh, so you think darkness is your ally? But you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man, by then to me it was only blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me.”

and

"Speak of the devil, and he shall appear"

stolen line but it was in perfect context

Last edited by TH35; 11-22-2012 at 11:55 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #125
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 TH35 said:

“Oh, so you think darkness is your ally? But you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man, by then to me it was only blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me.”

and

"Speak of the devil, and he shall appear"

stolen line but it was in perfect context
Come to think of it, that line doesn't even make any sense because
[spoiler - click to view]

But either way, yeah, that was an awesome quote.
 5 years ago '06        #126
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 andremackassi said:
i been said the movie was overrated as sh*t and was boring....now n*ggas wanna finally admit it lol n*ggas need to face it, nolan's batman is boring as sh*t. tdk was only good cause of joker's scenes. i don't even watch batam begins so fu*k that film. the f!ght scenes in these movies are crap, the villains for the most part are lame like whats so hard to understand? bane was medicore at best, joker was dope, ra's al ghul was crap (so was his f!ght scenes), talia crap, scarecrow crap, two-face not enough time to shine....fu*k outta here with that bullsh*t. if im lying or "going against the grain" tell me some memorable lines/scenes from the villains or batman in these films excluding the joker. name something memorable from any other villain

It's not only this movie, you are also hating on other good/quality movies, that is why people cant stand your sh*t. You're like: "My opinion is all that matters, I dont give a fu*k about yours, I dont like this movie and you also should dislike it" opinions son, motherfu*king opinions. :)
That's how you are, son, deal with it.
You are probably hating on shawshank redemption too, you horsehead looking a.ss.
 5 years ago '04        #127
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,047 | Props total: 4839 4839
 Bedewe22 said:
Question: If you had the chance to redo Bane and Talia's death scenes, how would you go about it?

This is how I would of done that whole scene:

Talia is about to push the trigger but Catwoman comes through with the Batpod and shoots at Talia and her men, causing the trigger to fall out of Talia's hand.. Talia would take out a sword since she's supposed to skilled in that sh*t so her and Catwoman start f!ghting..

Meanwhile, Bane starts whoopin Batman's a.ss so they start f!ghting again.. Batman whoops Bane's a.ss once and for all. At some point, Talia gets the upperhand on Catwoman and goes for the trigger. When she presses it, she finds out Gordon fu*ked with the signal..

That sh*t would of been way better and it doesn't fu*k with the rest of the ending..
 5 years ago '05        #128
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:
Question: If you had the chance to redo Bane and Talia's death scenes, how would you go about it?

I would have just scrapped the entire Talia plotline and extended the epic Bane vs Batman f!ght.
 11-22-2012, 06:05 PM         #129
HtownMike98 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets start with the characters.

Batman. Cant understand him a.ss emo

Catwoman. Not even catwoman, hell its not even her a.ss its her stunt doubles a.ss we see, and of all the catwomans...this was a horrible catwoman performance. i mean Anne Hatheway???

Alfred....... impossibly loyal to his job i mean dude... take out the retirement package already and hire other people to clean and cook for bruce's selfish a.ss. You can still be alfred and not be his babysitter.

Morgan Freeman..... other than the fact he could have spoiled banes plan in the begining hes always been a str8 character IMO

BANE..... I though the guy they chose was a good fit until I realize it doesnt matter what actor they got..... bane isnt bane.... Bane is someguy with a plot.... the real bane has superhuman strength and like grows bigger... a little movie magic could have helped this movie in tihs aspect.

Robin. I thought it was a good way to bring in robin to this Batman universe. You just dont throw a kid in tights out there and be like awe sh*t thats cool..... you have batman get old, need help... and recruit this little n*gga..... I liked it.... Remember... this isnt the last time batman will be on film..... (batman 4 and justice league)

Commis Gordan........ I thought they made this n*gga out to be weak. the commish from the comics was a stand up cop who didnt cower and hide secrets.

--------------------------------

This movie could have used a little less Bane and Catwoman... i mean at the end where everyoen is parading around in their costullmes was embarrassing as a Batman fan. its like you take the 60's tv batman, and remove all comedy and try to make it serious....... the story was that weak and full of holes.
 5 years ago '05        #130
space
space
 HtownMike98 said:
Lets start with the characters.

Batman. Cant understand him a.ss emo
I have no idea how people can't understand Bale's Batman. It is easily understandable.

Catwoman. Not even catwoman, hell its not even her a.ss its her stunt doubles a.ss we see, and of all the catwomans...this was a horrible catwoman performance. i mean Anne Hatheway???
I agree there was nothing worth caring about from Catwoman.

Alfred....... impossibly loyal to his job i mean dude... take out the retirement package already and hire other people to clean and cook for bruce's selfish a.ss. You can still be alfred and not be his babysitter.

That's what Alfred likes to do. He's done it his entire life. He can retire at any given time and he's set for life, but he enjoys working and spending time with a guy who he looks at like a son.

Morgan Freeman..... other than the fact he could have spoiled banes plan in the begining hes always been a str8 character IMO

BANE..... I though the guy they chose was a good fit until I realize it doesnt matter what actor they got..... bane isnt bane.... Bane is someguy with a plot.... the real bane has superhuman strength and like grows bigger... a little movie magic could have helped this movie in tihs aspect.
Aside from some plot holes that have been discussed plenty of times, this trilogy was for the most part ground in realism. A guy who has super strength and doubles in size isn't in this plane of realism. That would have been stupid in the context of this trilogy.

Robin. I thought it was a good way to bring in robin to this Batman universe. You just dont throw a kid in tights out there and be like awe sh*t thats cool..... you have batman get old, need help... and recruit this little n*gga..... I liked it.... Remember... this isnt the last time batman will be on film..... (batman 4 and justice league)
There isn't going to be a "Batman 4", the next take on Batman will be another reboot. I doubt JGL has anything to do with Justice League.

Commis Gordan........ I thought they made this n*gga out to be weak. the commish from the comics was a stand up cop who didnt cower and hide secrets.
I thought it was a fine character.

This movie could have used a little less Bane and Catwoman..
Less Bane?

His scenes and the scenes involving Batman were what carried the film.
 5 years ago '04        #131
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,677 | Props total: 6816 6816
 andremackassi said:
tell me some memorable lines/scenes from the villains or batman in these films excluding the joker. name something memorable from any other villain

Batman / Rachel
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me"

Ra's al Ghul
"The training is nothing, the will is everything....the will to act"

Bane
"You don't fear death, you welcome it...your punishment must be more severe"
"When Gotham is ashes...you have my permission to die"
"I was wondering what would break first....your spirit, or your body"
"The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!"
"You'll just have to imagine the fire"
 11-22-2012, 07:58 PM         #132
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Less Bane? sh*t I wanted more Bane and less Catwoman.

Bane is a fu*king epic character and they didn't do him justice the way they did Joker.
 5 years ago '05        #133
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
I liked TDKR more then TDK....it was perfect for me
 5 years ago '04        #134
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Gravediggaz said:
I liked TDKR more then TDK....it was perfect for me
A lot of people did. We just like to argue against people's opinions on BX.

Last edited by Bedewe22; 11-22-2012 at 09:21 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #135
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said:

Bane
"You don't fear death, you welcome it...your punishment must be more severe"
"When Gotham is ashes...you have my permission to die"
"I was wondering what would break first....your spirit, or your body"
"The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!"
"You'll just have to imagine the fire"

Those Bane quotes really were dope as fu*k.
 5 years ago '09        #136
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,912 | Props total: 14042 14042
I was very letdown the first time I saw tdkr. The second time it was a little but better, but it still wasn't what I thought it could of been. I just watched it earlier today and I gotta say, I loved it! I just needed time for the hype I built up to die down. I had to watch it like a regular movie. It was awesome. A few things that didn't make sense to me all of a sudden did. Little things that bothered me didn't bother me anymore. And pretty much everything that comes out of Bane's mouth is a quotable. So dope. I started watching begins right after it and I noticed some things. The music when Bruce falls into the well in begins is the same as when he takes the nuke out over the bay in tdkr. Also, rahs says to Bruce when he's in that jail, theatricality and deception are powerful agents, which obivously bane says to bruce as hes beating his a.ss. I love how tdkr brings the series full circle. Thank you Nolan.
 5 years ago '07        #137
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i knew this was going to happen because people are idiots...just because it wasn't as good as tdk doesn't mean it was a let down
 5 years ago '06        #138
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Movie of the year for me
*In Banes voice* "Of course".
 5 years ago '08        #139
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,827 | Props total: 12542 12542
Are you ready to admit you're a f*ggot?

Buying that blu-ray pack from amazon

december 4th can't get here fast enough
 5 years ago '05        #140
space
space
 andremackassi said:
once again a f*g with probably no life whatsoever mad because i don't like a fu*kin' movie... n*gga you're a loser, i mean seriously who gets mad at an opinion about a movie, video game, comic book, etc????? A n*gga WITH NO fu*kING LIFE!!!!!! it's as if you don't have sh*t else so you live vicariously through these things...especially the caped crusader you dork n*ggas that get money pus*y and have lives don't give a sh*t about these things.
I'm just saying, the way you word yourself makes you look like an ignorant, uneducated moron. In damn near every single one of your posts.

So angry and aggressive in all your posts

Calm down, boss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy