Are You Ready To Admit TDKR was a letdown?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,618 | Props total: 2134 2134
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
It truly was one of the worst death scenes I have ever seen in a major movie.

In fact, the entire Talia aspect of the movie was fu*king stupid and took a lot away from my feelings walking away from the movie.
Yeah, I brought it up before that she was barely in the movie, and people were like they mention her a lot in the movie. The fact she was THE plot twist of the movie. Better yet, she was THE plot twist of the whole trilogy just doesn't make sense to me. She was barely there.
 11-20-2012, 06:33 PM         #82
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brazidee said:
I agree. I'm a huge Batman fan but this movie felt rushed to me. Too many meaningless side characters, Bane went out like a bi*ch. The Talia reveal and death was too rushed, Robin's real name is Robin ()

Iduno movie was just alright to me, kinda disappointing
I actually agree somewhat.......

cowlersleycowle said:
How the fu*k can anybody give a film a 10? That means the film is PERFECT.

No film ever made is the perfect film any filmmaker will tell you this. The closest one is probably Godafather/Shawshank

To give TDKR or TDK a 10 is just pure fanboy sh*t.

TDKR as a stand alone film is a 6 at best (that means above average) as part of the trilogy it is an 8

TDK is a 7, joker held that film down rest of scenes were meh

You lot have your 1-10 all wrong. 10 is prefect 1 is garbage 5 is average.

VASTmajority of films are 5s which mean AVERAGE not sh*t
This movie is far from perfect. There's a lot of holes in it and in the 2nd half it picks up tremendously but to say its PERFECT.....
 5 years ago '04        #83
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Question: If you had the chance to redo Bane and Talia's death scenes, how would you go about it?

11-20-2012, 06:54 PM         #84
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
Question: If you had the chance to redo Bane and Talia's death scenes, how would you go about it?

At least drag out Banes death scene. They focus on him the whole movie and then ....BOOM....he's gone....no words or anything.

Talia just needed better acting.
 5 years ago '04        #85
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,985 | Props total: 4328 4328
 WADECOUNTY said:
TDK-10
TDKR-9.5

No movie is perfect but Nolan gets real real close
This...

fu*k this thread.
 5 years ago '06        #86
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4003 4003
I enjoyed TDKR. In fact, I want to watch it for the 3rd time but....

[video - click to view]

Nuff said.
 5 years ago '04        #87
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 andremackassi said:
what a shocker....an internet geek getting mad at another n*ggas opinion lol you wouldn't say sh*t in real life if i was in your face and said this movie was trash or any other flick...and what makes it even funnier is the sh*t i say is trash, you have NOTHING to do with lol fu*kin loser, you aint apart of the fu*kin' movie f*g
I would, pus*y.
 5 years ago '06        #88
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4003 4003
Oh and...

freshprinceoba said:
Talia's death scene
this.
 11-20-2012, 07:21 PM         #89
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
I enjoyed TDKR. In fact, I want to watch it for the 3rd time but....

Nuff said.
yeah he probably really freaked that guy out with the voice change

i remember seeing it the 1st time like
 5 years ago '04        #90
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Cheeze said:
At least drag out Banes death scene. They focus on him the whole movie and then ....BOOM....he's gone....no words or anything.

Talia just needed better acting.
I don't have a problem with how quickly he died. Someone can take you away in a blink of an eye. That's just life. I just thought Catwoman swoopin in right at that moment was cheesy. They should've just k!lled Talia off right after the drop from the bridge. No dialogue necessary.

Last edited by Bedewe22; 11-20-2012 at 07:27 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #91
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 Bedewe22 said:
I don't have a problem with how quickly he died. Someone can take your life in a blink of an eye. That's just life. I just thought Catwoman swoopin in right at the moment was cheesy. They should've just k!lled Talia off right after the drop from the bridge. No dialogue necessary.
I was glad she did the first time I saw it because when Bane put that shotgun to Batman's face I was
 5 years ago '04        #92
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 andremackassi said:
nah, i don't believe a fat fu*kin' comic book nerd would say sh*t to me in person

I don't read comics, fu*k boy. Matter of fact I hate Avengers and all that sh*t.

I can tell you're the type to hide behind your computer though. You're the go against the grain, got no friends, lonely type. On here trying to spread your misery. I'd slap the taste out your fu*kin mouth. Try me.
 5 years ago '04        #93
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 andremackassi said:
yeah you wouldn't say sh*t to me in person...i'd probably hawk a loogie in your scarred up acne having a.ss face and you wouldn't do sh*t. i can tell from this f*ggot a.ss reply you made about being scared sh*tless cause you thought batman was gonna die you're a f*g
It was a joke, tough guy.
 5 years ago '04        #94
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 andremackassi said:
nah it wasn't, you were dead a.ss serious. prolly put ya hand over ya mouth like a girl to muffle that bi*ch made scream you were gonna do in the theater
 5 years ago '04        #95
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 andremackassi said:
nah you're not, you're embarrassed...reason why is you woulda just ignored the replies fat a.ss instead of posting a picture of a n*gga
That doesn't even make sense. If I was embarrassed of sh*t, I wouldn't have posted it in the first place, moron.

I ain't even gonna argue with someone who resorts to your mom jokes and gay slurs all the time any damn way.
 5 years ago '05        #96
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
Wow this dude Andre is a lame

Grow up, kid.
 5 years ago '11        #97
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,879 | Props total: 4475 4475
 certifiedplaya1 said:
seen it on a date so i need to give it my full attention on dvd here soon
u was playing with the bi*ch pus*y and didn't respect the greatness of what nolan presented in front of you?
 5 years ago '06        #98
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,471 | Props total: 14753 14753
The way people argue over this movie (and the series) is hilarious to me. 90% of people are either absolutely in love with this sh*t wanting to fu*k the movie or despise it (or just troll) and sh*t all over it...

Movie was dope, period.
 11-20-2012, 09:36 PM         #99
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
I don't have a problem with how quickly he died. Someone can take you away in a blink of an eye. That's just life. I just thought Catwoman swoopin in right at that moment was cheesy. They should've just k!lled Talia off right after the drop from the bridge. No dialogue necessary.
Nah I feel like thats a cop out. Even Joker had a "proper" send off with the scene between him and Bale watching the people not blow up the boat like he wanted them to. Especially the moment right before that where they explain everything and the twist, Nolan and his goddamn twists , I felt it made him more "human" or "compassionate"....then BOOM. Gone

Yeah catwoman was cheesy during that part not gonna lie. There was a lot of corny stuff in it tho.
 5 years ago '04        #100
xplicit_03 8 heat pts
space
space
$851 | Props total: 359 359
This sh*t was a 5 at best. Plot holes galore, boring villain (They underused TOM HARDY)... Just a boring film, period. I didn't care for ANY of the characters, especially Batman/Bruce Wayne. I think it has to do with k!lling off his love interests, or having them disappear altogether (a la Begins). What a joke of a film, all you fan boys want it to be AMAZING so badly, that you can't realize that it's a BAD FILM. Chris Nolan just isn't a very good director.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago