Are You Ready To Admit TDKR was a letdown?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-26-2012, 05:14 PM         #181
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
nah i love me....i laugh at people like you (like im doing now while im typing this) cause it's obvious as sh*t that ya'll are emotional and feminine. only people with fu*ked up lives take the net and the words on the screen as serious as you nerds. i never run into people on the streets pissed off cause of what some random person said on the net lol. i never see anybody saying i can't stand (insert any username) to their fam or friends in the real world. i mean look at most of you weirdos post count!!!! most of you losers have double the amount i have in a shorter time spand!!!!!!!!! looooooooooooooooooool <<<<<<<<< me laughing at you losers

and what's even more ironic is that reply you quoted applies to you!!!!!

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
how old are you?

this n*gga typed lol with 28 o's
 5 years ago '05        #182
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,452 | Props total: 7096 7096
 andremackassi said:
nah it's the fact that you're not even posting about the fu*k'n movie anymore...everything is "i don't like your personality" "i feel sorry for your mother"

it's obvious you checked back in the thread just to see what the fu*k i typed like a homo...say something, anything about the movie f*g...and i guess you can say im mad that i have some fat lonely a.ss computer nerd stalking the sh*t outta me throughout this thread. if this was real life you'd probably have pics of me taking out the trash while you hide in the bushes and sh*t.

Good lord are you an idiot.
 11-26-2012, 05:28 PM         #183
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
i ask the same question when i see the overusage of smilies, how you weirdos copy the sh*t outta each other (ex. one person posts a smiley then the entire thread does it, people typing first page like some nerds, the lingo, sh*t like trolling, so we gon act like etc., getting mad at movie, video game, album etc. reviews) i mean i can go on and on about you lame fu*kas on here. im sure people with responsibilities don't do corny sh*t like that. people with careers don't give a sh*t if someone typed in all caps or typed "looooooooooooool" ya'll focus on sh*t like the things i mentioned CAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE sh*t ELSE GOING ON YOUR LAME a.ss LIVES!!!!!

oh.. how old are you then?
 11-26-2012, 05:30 PM         #184
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
i ask the same question when i see the overusage of smilies, how you weirdos copy the sh*t outta each other (ex. one person posts a smiley then the entire thread does it, people typing first page like some nerds, the lingo, sh*t like trolling, so we gon act like etc., getting mad at movie, video game, album etc. reviews) i mean i can go on and on about you lame fu*kas on here. im sure people with responsibilities don't do corny sh*t like that. people with careers don't give a sh*t if someone typed in all caps or typed "looooooooooooool" ya'll focus on sh*t like the things i mentioned CAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE sh*t ELSE GOING ON YOUR LAME a.ss LIVES!!!!!

You sound like the biggest lame on BX sh*t isn't even that serious. Either your a sh*tty troll or just a pathetic f*ggot.
 5 years ago '05        #185
space
space
 andremackassi said:
I am finding it hysterical how incredibly accurate your description of yourself has been in all of your posts in this discussion.

Every single thing you are accusing the people you are quoting of are traits you are boldly exhibiting in this thread, and it's truly hilarious.

Please, carry on.
 11-26-2012, 05:35 PM         #186
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
24, and all bullsh*t to the side, what do you people have against outside? like, do ya'll just like staring at them in pr0no watch some other n*gga get pus*y? like what the fu*k do ya'll do cause it's a fact ya'll don't do sh*t else

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
oh...
 11-26-2012, 05:41 PM         #187
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
don't take anyone serious that says net nerd sh*t like "troll"...
So you are saying I use net nerd sh*t but you use the word "smilies". You are even dumber than I thought.

Check off another BX member that falls in the f*ggot department.
 5 years ago '05        #188
space
space
 andremackassi said:
goddamn stalker.... comment doesn't have sh*t to do with the topic of the thread. again.
Your past 10 posts have had absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread

You keep making yourself look worse and worse. You are a complete moron. That is a fact.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now