Floyd Mayweather has failed 3 drug tests

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,488 | Props total: 668 668
Hey look first page
 5 years ago '07        #22
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,709 | Props total: 916 916
But if its not 6 to 1 ratio Floyd can still f!ght

I'm sure there's all kinds of positive test nobody hears about cuz its under the 6 to 1 ratio
 5 years ago '05        #23
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
 Rob De Niro said:
Hey look first page
Negative
 5 years ago '08        #24
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
Rumors = Bullsh*t. Show proof or it didnt happen.

Why the hell would USADA take a bribe from Floyd to cover sh*t up, but they have busted a sh*t load of athletes in the past? Dont yall think Lance Armstrong would have cut them a check to go away. But go ahead Pac stans, most of yall are retarded anyway.
 5 years ago '11        #25
samcelly19 10 heat pts10
space
space
$860 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #26
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 elferoz said:
On May 20, 2012, a rumor filtered through the drug-testing community that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions for an illegal performance-enhancing drug.

More specifically, it was rumored that Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive on three occasions and, after each positive test, USADA had found exceptional circumstances in the form of inadvertent use and gave Floyd a waiver. This waiver, according to the rumor, negated the need for a test of Floyd’s “B” sample. And because the “B” sample was never tested, a loophole in USADA’s contract with Mayweather and Golden Boy allowed the testing to proceed without the positive “A” sample results being reported to Mayweather’s opponent or the Nevada State Athletic Commission (which had jurisdiction over the f!ghts).

In late-May, Pacquiao’s attorneys heard the rumor. On June 4, 2012, they served document demands and subpoenas on Mayweather, Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy and USADA calling for the production of all documents that related to PED testing of Mayweather for the Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz and Miguel Cotto f!ghts.

The documents were not produced. There was a delay in the proceedings while Floyd spent nine weeks in the Clark County Detention Center after pleading guilty to charges of domestic violence and harassment. Upon his release from jail on August 2nd, settlement talks heated up.

On September 25, 2012, a stipulation of settlement ending the defamation case was filed with the court. The parties agreed that the terms of settlement would be kept confidential. Prior to the agreement being signed, two sources with detailed knowledge of the proceedings told this writer that Mayweather’s initial monetary settlement offer was “substantially more” than Pacquiao’s attorneys had expected it would be and an agreement in principle was reached soon afterward.

floyd said he takes xylocaine for his hands.xylocaine is legal in nevada.sh*t aint no damn ped
 5 years ago '05        #27
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
People a.ssume PED's still only mean roids?
 5 years ago '07        #28
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,322 | Props total: 2064 2064

that'd be some ironic a.ss sh*t though after all the talking he did against manny

edit: we need a stronger source though, this is ducktales till a legit source reports it

Last edited by Chief; 11-19-2012 at 11:12 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #29
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I dont like floyd but this is fu*kery.
 11-19-2012, 11:24 AM         #30
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '07        #31
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Bea5T said:
People a.ssume PED's still only mean roids?
there isnt any real clear definition on what a ped is,and thats what causes alot of problems.james toney and lamont peterson tested positive for nandrolone which is used to help recover from injuries.mayweather uses xylocaine which is only legal in nevada,which is tha only state he f!ghts in.
 5 years ago '09        #32
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
 Based_One said:
Negative
30 count says he is still first page and so are you.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #33
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12345 12345
mayweather uses xylocaine which is only legal in nevada,which is tha only state he f!ghts in

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #34
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
there isnt any real clear definition on what a ped is,and thats what causes alot of problems.james toney and lamont peterson tested positive for nandrolone which is used to help recover from injuries.mayweather uses xylocaine which is only legal in nevada,which is tha only state he f!ghts in.
Show proof that its only legal in Nevada and not another bullsh*t rumor made up by Pactards
 5 years ago '06        #35
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 PEK said:
Rumors = Bullsh*t. Show proof or it didnt happen.

Why the hell would USADA take a bribe from Floyd to cover sh*t up, but they have busted a sh*t load of athletes in the past? Dont yall think Lance Armstrong would have cut them a check to go away. But go ahead Pac stans, most of yall are retarded anyway.
Damn you mad son.

If you read the article which you clearly didn't. USADA wasn't paid off. There is a loophole in their (USADA) contract with goldenboy that allows their f!ghter to test dirty w/o having to tell nevada or their opponent. i.e. wright vs quillin.

Last edited by dehdeh23; 11-19-2012 at 12:11 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #36
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,266 | Props total: 1373 1373
 dehdeh23 said:
Damn you mad son.

If you read the article which you clearly didn't. USADA wasn't paid off. There is a loophole in their (USADA) contract with goldenboy that allows their f!ghter to test dirty w/o having to tell nevada or their opponent. i.e. wright vs quillin.
There is no source for that. It was speculative.
 5 years ago '08        #37
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 dehdeh23 said:
Damn you mad son.

Regardless, that sh*t is baseless and u still have no proof
 5 years ago '07        #38
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 PEK said:
Show proof that its only legal in Nevada and not another bullsh*t rumor made up by Pactards
that should be common knowledge for anybody that follows boxin close
 5 years ago '12        #39
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
point fraud mayweather

paquiao still woop his a.ss
 5 years ago '06        #40
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 PEK said:
Regardless, that sh*t is baseless and u still have no proof
Baseless? The Quillin/Wright scenario is highly suspicious:

"“I didn’t know the difference between [USADA and VADA].” Wright says. “I just told Golden Boy I wanted to be tested and they came back with USADA.”

On or about May 23rd, USADA collected blood and urine samples from Quillin. Wright gave samples on May 24th.

“They came to my house at six in the morning,” Winky recalls. “They took urine, blood, everything.”

Then, without warning, Wright was told that the testing was off.

“I think it was like two days later,” Winky told Gabriel Montoya. “Golden Boy called and told Damian [Ramirez, Wright’s manager], and Damian told me. I don’t understand it. All I’m asking is, ‘How do you take urine and take blood and then, all of sudden, you say you aren’t going to test it?’ ... All I want to know is, are we playing on the same field? So my lawyer called and asked for it to be tested and they told him they threw it out. They told my attorney they threw it out. That’s crazy. Why would they throw it out? They just finished [taking samples] and they’re going to throw it out already? Does this sound crazy? We gave samples. Let’s test that and let me see the result. They threw it out. I just don’t understand that.”

Quillin-Wright went ahead as planned with Quillin winning a unanimous 10-round decision. Quillin, like Andre Berto and Floyd Mayweather, is managed by Al Haymon.""

Then when Pac's lawyers ask for Floyds results from USADA and all of a sudden Mayweather settles the defamation case with Pacquiao??

Last edited by dehdeh23; 11-19-2012 at 12:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago