Floyd Mayweather has failed 3 drug tests

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-19-2012, 08:26 AM         #1
8909 pageviews
73 comments

elferoz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd Mayweather has failed 3 drug tests

On May 20, 2012, a rumor filtered through the drug-testing community that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions for an illegal performance-enhancing drug.

More specifically, it was rumored that Mayweather’s “A” sample had tested positive on three occasions and, after each positive test, USADA had found exceptional circumstances in the form of inadvertent use and gave Floyd a waiver. This waiver, according to the rumor, negated the need for a test of Floyd’s “B” sample. And because the “B” sample was never tested, a loophole in USADA’s contract with Mayweather and Golden Boy allowed the testing to proceed without the positive “A” sample results being reported to Mayweather’s opponent or the Nevada State Athletic Commission (which had jurisdiction over the f!ghts).

In late-May, Pacquiao’s attorneys heard the rumor. On June 4, 2012, they served document demands and subpoenas on Mayweather, Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy and USADA calling for the production of all documents that related to PED testing of Mayweather for the Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz and Miguel Cotto f!ghts.

The documents were not produced. There was a delay in the proceedings while Floyd spent nine weeks in the Clark County Detention Center after pleading guilty to charges of domestic violence and harassment. Upon his release from jail on August 2nd, settlement talks heated up.

On September 25, 2012, a stipulation of settlement ending the defamation case was filed with the court. The parties agreed that the terms of settlement would be kept confidential. Prior to the agreement being signed, two sources with detailed knowledge of the proceedings told this writer that Mayweather’s initial monetary settlement offer was “substantially more” than Pacquiao’s attorneys had expected it would be and an agreement in principle was reached soon afterward.

[pic - click to view]

Max Boxing - Main Lead - The PED Mess: Part One

73 comments for "Floyd Mayweather has failed 3 drug tests"

5 years ago '09        #2
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,265 | Props total: 1370 1370
Montoya is the same guy who started the rumor in the first place. He hasn't produced any sources at all.
 5 years ago '06        #3
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
 5 years ago '05        #4
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,701 | Props total: 6924 6924
First muthafu*king page
 11-19-2012, 08:33 AM         #5
elferoz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Finally, on October 18th, two days before Erik Morales’s scheduled rematch against Danny Garcia for the latter’s WBA and WBC titles, word leaked to the media that Morales had tested positive for Clenbuterol. Initially, the public was led to believe by the promotion that only Morales’s “A” sample had tested positive and there was a need for his “B” sample to be tested (which couldn’t be done until after the f!ght). Then it was learned that Morales had been tested on two occasions earlier in the month and, each time, both his “A” and “B” samples had tested positive. Despite that revelation, Garcia vs. Morales II was allowed to take place."

golden boy shady as fu*k
 11-19-2012, 08:38 AM         #6
elferoz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In mid-May, Winky Wright was preparing to f!ght Peter Quillin in a June 2nd bout promoted by Golden Boy at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California.

“Everybody kept popping up positive for all this stuff,” Wright told Montoya. “Boxing isn’t always a fair game. I figured I should get this [testing] too. So I called Golden Boy and said, ‘Why we ain’t doing it?’ They was like ‘Uh, etcetera, etcetera, this and this and that, and someone didn’t want to pay.’ I said ‘Okay; I’m going to pay for it. I just want to play on the same field.’”

Wright and Quillin entered into a May 21, 2012 contract with Golden Boy and USADA pursuant to which USADA was to provide drug testing services in conjunction with their f!ght.

“I didn’t know the difference between [USADA and VADA].” Wright says. “I just told Golden Boy I wanted to be tested and they came back with USADA.”

On or about May 23rd, USADA collected blood and urine samples from Quillin. Wright gave samples on May 24th.

“They came to my house at six in the morning,” Winky recalls. “They took urine, blood, everything.”

Then, without warning, Wright was told that the testing was off.

“I think it was like two days later,” Winky told Gabriel Montoya. “Golden Boy called and told Damian [Ramirez, Wright’s manager], and Damian told me. I don’t understand it. All I’m asking is, ‘How do you take urine and take blood and then, all of sudden, you say you aren’t going to test it?’ Then they tried to make up an excuse and say they wanted to teach us. There ain’t nothing to teach. They took blood. They told us we would take a test and either come up positive or negative. That’s it. All I want to know is, are we playing on the same field? So my lawyer called and asked for it to be tested and they told him they threw it out. They told my attorney they threw it out. That’s crazy. Why would they throw it out? They just finished [taking samples] and they’re going to throw it out already? Does this sound crazy? We gave samples. Let’s test that and let me see the result. They threw it out. I just don’t understand that.”

Quillin-Wright went ahead as planned with Quillin winning a unanimous 10-round decision. Quillin, like Andre Berto and Floyd Mayweather, is managed by Al Haymon.
 5 years ago '06        #7
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
No wonder Floyd was so adamant on using USADA.
 5 years ago '04        #8
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
not the first time I tested positive for first page, no evidence needed
 5 years ago '04        #9
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,765 | Props total: 293 293

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #10
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2828 2828
SMS Promotions to take boxing to a different level, Floyd's people not looking out for him
 11-19-2012, 09:48 AM         #11
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
floyd stans lawse
 5 years ago '05        #12
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,731 | Props total: 12517 12517
Where's the legit sources. Floyd is a mega star, if this had a little legs this would be on every news outlets imaginable. .. But only being reported on some small a.ss boxing website.. fu*k out of here.

Look what they did to lance Armstrong, a humble white man that's a cancer survivor, what you think they'd do to a c*cky black out spoken rich man if anyone believed this.
 11-19-2012, 10:09 AM         #13
elferoz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #TheReturn said:
Where's the legit sources. Floyd is a mega star, if this had a little legs this would be on every news outlets imaginable. .. But only being reported on some small a.ss boxing website.. fu*k out of here.

Look what they did to lance Armstrong, a humble white man that's a cancer survivor, what you think they'd do to a c*cky black out spoken rich man if anyone believed this.
thomas hauser is the most respected boxing writer there is.
 5 years ago '07        #14
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,504 | Props total: 10794 10794
First motherfu*kin page
 5 years ago '05        #15
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,731 | Props total: 12517 12517
 elferoz said:
thomas hauser is the most respected boxing writer there is.
Just took a 5 minute google search of his name with Mayweather and all the articles this guy written have been negative on Floyd. Its clear he doesn't like Floyd and has an agenda. He has a platform to spew his bias doesn't make what he says legit.

As I said this is news that could potentially crush Floyd if true. This would be reported on a larger scale. Rafael from espn and Kenny wouldn't pass up the chance to sh*t on Floyd, so until it stats to get reported on a, larger scale I can't believe this speculation.

Last edited by Hold That; 11-19-2012 at 10:18 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #16
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338

[pic - click to view]

The page says one
 5 years ago '09        #17
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 34679 34679
pac man stans about to have a field day, just like i am on the first page
 5 years ago '06        #18
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
heyyyy in
 5 years ago '06        #19
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
So both Manny and Money = roiders.

5 years ago '08        #20
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,242 | Props total: 4541 4541
Rumors?

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy