Is there anything out there better than Netflix?

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #21
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
 erickonasis said:
DVD >> Streaming IMO

I can watch damn near whatever I want. I dont know why you would pick streaming unless you're severely impatient. Turn around on movies are like 1-2 days.

People always complain about the streaming, I dont hear anyone complaining about their DVD and Blu-Ray selection.
 5 years ago '05        #22
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 Bedewe22 said:
Good. You should be looking for 720p/1080p blu-ray links instead.
You think I didn't try those? They're down too.
 5 years ago '04        #23
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Y.G. said:
You think I didn't try those? They're down too.
Can't be. I just downloaded it myself. I'm pretty sure there's a torrent up too.
 5 years ago '07        #24
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
 RoyceDa59 said:
Yeah, that one magical area where you can find every movie, tv show, and album you've been looking for.

Of course I'm talking about the official Itunes store where you legally purchase everything
but on the real, does it really have eeeeverything? I don't think so. u want it all u gotta get the trifecta. hulu plus/netflix with DVDs/that magical area.
 5 years ago '09        #25
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
Netflix
Amazon
Blockbuster
That magical place
and a few other places just for kicks

All on deck, I aint missing sh*t ya dig.
 5 years ago '04        #26
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,923 | Props total: 17525 17525
 psylence2k said:
DVD >> Streaming IMO

I can watch damn near whatever I want. I dont know why you would pick streaming unless you're severely impatient. Turn around on movies are like 1-2 days.

People always complain about the streaming, I dont hear anyone complaining about their DVD and Blu-Ray selection.
I have NEVER had a problem with streaming ANYTHING from netflix from xbox , PS3, PC , or even my Google tablet...
 5 years ago '04        #27
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 erickonasis said:
I have NEVER had a problem with streaming ANYTHING from netflix from xbox , PS3, PC , or even my Google tablet...
Who said you did ???

What I'm talking about is people complaining about the selection available with streaming through Netflix.

Did you not read the first post ? isn't this what this thread is about ??
 5 years ago '05        #28
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 Bedewe22 said:
Can't be. I just downloaded it myself. I'm pretty sure there's a torrent up too.
Links or you're lying.
 5 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 psylence2k said:
Who said you did ???

What I'm talking about is people complaining about the selection available with streaming through Netflix.

Did you not read the first post ? isn't this what this thread is about ??
Seriously...who the fu*k watches DVD's? if the sh*ts on DVd its dam sure on the net somewhere

lol @ renting a DVD through the mail
 5 years ago '04        #30
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Seriously...who the fu*k watches DVD's? if the sh*ts on DVd its dam sure on the net somewhere

lol @ renting a DVD through the mail

personally I mostly get blu-rays if available, older movies I might watch on dvd simply because when I had my netflix account running and my queue was stacked I would always come home and a new movie or two would just be sitting in my mailbox. I'd watch it that night, then mail it back the next morning most of the time. So in reality for those that dont sit around all day watching movies, the 1-2 day wait is really non-existent since you're out most of the day working or doing other shyt.

Sure you can sort through the internet to find them , but I dont feel wasting time searching the web , finding it, downloading it, then deleting it later. Netflix I just throw it on my Queue, it arrives, i watch it, then return it. I prefer to also watch it on my HDTV and dont feel like hooking up my macbook all the time to it.

There's really no logical benefit to me searching for something on the net and downloading it over getting it through Netflix by mail unless like I said before you're severely impatient and can't wait 1 day. I'm at work most of the day, so there's no point in needing something right away, it's usually there when I get home anyway like I said. So DVD by mail works perfectly fine for me, and like I said it's better than streaming because the selection is far greater.

but if you're someone who gets all their movies on the net , why mess with Netflix in the first place then ??? you're laughing like DVD through mail is stupid, but someone could easily say paying for Netflix streaming is stupid since you can just find anything on the net like you said.

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-19-2012 at 03:30 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #31
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,295 | Props total: 2499 2499
id rather pay the $10 for a usenet account. the TV shows are up a few minutes after they finish airing.

Y.G. said:
I want to know where the f*ck I can stream Homeland season 1! I looked everywhere for the DVDVRip and the links are always down.
homeland links still active on usenet

Last edited by HiRolliN; 11-19-2012 at 03:32 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #32
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7121 7121

Their servers were recently taken down and they lost terabytes upon terabytes of movies, but they have been back up and running and reuploading movies for the past couple weeks. Every new blu ray rip is on there within a day of it hitting the net, and he also uploads older classics and also takes requests in the forum section and uploads them as he has time to.

And it's free, and it's HD.

And he's adding TV shows soon (Dexter, Game Of Thrones, and a few others were starting to be uploaded right before the servers were taken down).

5 years ago '06        #33
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,502 | Props total: 909 909
If you have HBO check out the HBO go app. I am still subscribed to Netflix but HBOgo >>>>. HBO has a better higher budget selection of movies. And don't even get me started on the shows. Breaking Bad, Mad Men, The Walking Dead and Louie are the best shows on Netflix and are great shows but HBO is stacked when it comes to TV shows.

Having instant access to every episode of The Wire, The Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, Game Of Thrones, Entourage, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Eastbound And Down Deadwood, Treme, Six Feet Under, Oz, Band Of Brothers, The Pacific, Generation k!ll, and True Blood (and more) = Why watch all that cheesey short sighted bullsh*t on regular cable?
 5 years ago '04        #34
space
space
 psylence2k said:
personally I mostly get blu-rays if available, older movies I might watch on dvd simply because when I had my netflix account running and my queue was stacked I would always come home and a new movie or two would just be sitting in my mailbox. I'd watch it that night, then mail it back the next morning most of the time. So in reality for those that dont sit around all day watching movies, the 1-2 day wait is really non-existent since you're out most of the day working or doing other shyt.

Sure you can sort through the internet to find them , but I dont feel wasting time searching the web , finding it, downloading it, then deleting it later. Netflix I just throw it on my Queue, it arrives, i watch it, then return it. I prefer to also watch it on my HDTV and dont feel like hooking up my macbook all the time to it.

There's really no logical benefit to me searching for something on the net and downloading it over getting it through Netflix by mail unless like I said before you're severely impatient and can't wait 1 day. I'm at work most of the day, so there's no point in needing something right away, it's usually there when I get home anyway like I said. So DVD by mail works perfectly fine for me, and like I said it's better than streaming because the selection is far greater.

but if you're someone who gets all their movies on the net , why mess with Netflix in the first place then ??? you're laughing like DVD through mail is stupid, but someone could easily say paying for Netflix streaming is stupid since you can just find anything on the net like you said.
Because i'm perfectly fine with the shows and movies on netflix....usually i see a movie or show on there just browsing that i had no clue about ....those are what i watch netflix for and older shows and movies ...new sh*t i just downl;oad that sh*t right off the net been that way for years. Netflix has alot of sh*t i would normally not even think about watching but i dam sure aint gonna wait in the mail 2 days to watch some sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #35
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Y.G. said:
Links or you're lying.
I'm on the phone right now... Too much of a hassle. Sign up on tehparadox.com and search.
 5 years ago '04        #36
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Because i'm perfectly fine with the shows and movies on netflix....usually i see a movie or show on there just browsing that i had no clue about ....those are what i watch netflix for and older shows and movies ...new sh*t i just downl;oad that sh*t right off the net been that way for years. Netflix has alot of sh*t i would normally not even think about watching but i dam sure aint gonna wait in the mail 2 days to watch some sh*t
then obviously you dont have the same viewing habits as me, or the thread starter or the other people complaining in here about selection, you didn't notice that already by reading this thread ??

Alot of us like to watch older movies that may be harder to find online and also unavailable through streaming since alot of shyt still isn't available.

and like I said, it's not like I'm actually waiting two days doing nothing, I have alot of other shyt to do ( work, gym, social life, etc) , most days I dont even have time to watch a movie. I'm sure that's similar to the majority of people. So the mail thing really works perfectly.

at the end of the day, it comes down to selection, DVD by mail has a larger selection than streaming and any download site, so be default it's the best option when finding what you want.

Only way it would be unfavorable is if you have nothing else to do, are extremely impatient, and will watch anything available.

I had both either way, so yeah there were nights once in a blue moon when I had nothing else to do so I just browsed through streaming and found some documentaries and what not, but most of the time, I know the movies I wanna watch, so I just throw them on my queue then next thing I know they're in my mailbox, sometimes I dont even have time to watch them right away so DVD by mail is a great option for me, at least I can always find what I want. Like I said I had both, and I found myself using the DVD by mail option 24/7, while I streamed maybe once a week if that.

That's what this thread is about , what people have been complaining for years about,and what I also personally found annoying, their limited streaming selection.

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-19-2012 at 04:07 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #37
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,345 | Props total: 390 390
torrents
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy