Shyne bi-ches Out Funkmaster Flex On Hot97 & Talks Kendrick Lamar, Diddy, Rick Ross & 50 Cent

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '06        #61
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25678 25678
shyne sounded logical right now good interview i don't necessarily agree with all his points but good interview none the less...
 5 years ago '10        #62
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
Flex is such a lame
 5 years ago '04        #63
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 681 681
Flex was riding ross
 5 years ago '11        #64
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,275 | Props total: 12544 12544
i respect dude opinion but i still think he doing this for attention if it was about music be about the music and i'm not a big flex fan he need to clam down and stop jock riding.
 5 years ago '07        #65
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 99 99
fuk flex dik rider
 5 years ago '04        #66
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,318 | Props total: 5740 5740
 Bundles said:
Flex sure is one passive aggressive muthafu*ker. Lol

4real you gotta be a calm n*gga to do a flex interview cause i get pissed off just listening
 5 years ago '04        #67
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Niccas be hating on shine but I feel him to a degree.

It's a real problem when these actorappers put out music that glorify a lifestyle that they no longer or never have had no parts of while these young cats listen to it like bible verses and live it. All these lives are gone from ages 13-36 or getting incarcerated and leaving their children out here in this jungle and most of them repeat the cycle. Then the momma to busy twerking it for worldstarhiphop or got their kids taking pics of them bussing it open for facebook. Obviously its not everybody before somebody reply just trying to debate, but Its a real problem out here and Hiphop has a voice... but its not being used responsibly in most cases, just for self glorification.
 5 years ago '04        #68
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 J. Jones04 said:
Niccas be hating on shine but I feel him to a degree.

It's a real problem when these actorappers put out music that glorify a lifestyle that they no longer or never have had no parts of while these young cats listen to it like bible verses and live it. All these lives are gone from ages 13-36 or getting incarcerated and leaving their children out here in this jungle and most of them repeat the cycle. Then the momma to busy twerking it for worldstarhiphop or got their kids taking pics of them bussing it open for facebook. Obviously its not everybody before somebody reply just trying to debate, but Its a real problem out here and Hiphop has a voice... but its not being used responsibly in most cases, just for self glorification.
 11-19-2012, 04:55 PM         #69
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
As me being my own man i dont know the full history behind shyne nor pimp c to say they were stand up's. An you speak as if you were a part of UGK and you knew pimp personally.

If you do then my fault. If you don't you just spitting the same Media talk that spits false information 90% of the time due to lack of information or to a.ssassinate characters. (Quoting MTV)

If you're going to call K-dot album a classic and not argue because of youth hell might as well say Souljah boy crank that album was a classic. An you cant say his single was trash it did great as far as numbers. he's the youth right? he shouldn't be criticized right? Him being young and sensitive he might not be able to handle that. Everybodies a winner. Right?

I dont care what shyne say in his new music. I dont like his new style nor listen to his new music. he's been trash since he came out in my opinion But he speak real talk..

You a funny character though. You downplay shyne when he speaks the same knowledge as Pimp C. You downplay interviews but you quote a MTV interview.

An like I said you're really impressed with Pimp C. So unless you knew him personally and not some stories from interviews or word of mouth you cant talk about knowing a man by his words an actions. you haven't witness the whole story just some hand me down info.

Yeah Bruh, you right I been thinking like a square, maybe I just ain't as seasoned as you.

Do me this one tho' Bruh since you up on it better than me could you paraphrase and quote some of that Pimp C sh*t that Shyne was saying in this interview in his words not yours?

And then if it's not too much troube put me up on some of the Shyne music thats on the positive sh*t, I'm not easily impressed but I'm curios to see what the hype and the lovefest is all about.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago