Shyne bi-ches Out Funkmaster Flex On Hot97 & Talks Kendrick Lamar, Diddy, Rick Ross & 50 Cent

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
flex is a fu*king idiot.....negative energy? didn't this d!ckhead diss pac?
 5 years ago '12        #42
DutchyGabbana 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 54 54
is it me? i cant hear flex but i hear shyne loud n clear, guess i got a bullsh*t filter on my audio card

5 years ago '04        #43
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,318 | Props total: 5739 5739
I hate flex interviews bombs or no bombs. He's a d!ck rider. Shyne was real calm not to just cuss flex the fu*k out. Flex basically saying give the kids what they want instead of what they need.

Last edited by Duntaz; 11-18-2012 at 10:03 PM..
 11-18-2012, 10:05 PM         #44
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
Im not a shyne fan but the n*ggas are speaking the same sh*t. Regardless pimp c said it first now shyne saying the same exact thing. Don't believe me? Replay pimp c last interview..

That's what's wrong with low level thinking people now. Y'all so concerned about who said what an miss the message just like religion..

Dumb lil n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

The one thing I give Shyne credit for is his ability to exploit naive people like you.

Pimp C was an institution and his words held weight because he lived his words, he didn't pop off and then flip-flop or say something and then behave the exact opposite.

Do you know how laughable it is to hear you naive geeks salute Shyne for talking about the state of HipHop when it was just last year that he was desperately trying to join YMCMB?

Shyne says Rich Forever was Hot and then says GKMC was trash and you geeks still act like his words are comparable to Pimp C?

Have you listened to his last mix tape and heard how he glorifies violence with no message while he criticizes rappers who are actually providing jobs for Blacks & Latinos?

Maybe you people really ain't that naive and you just need a hero really bad.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-18-2012 at 10:51 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #45
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 Graftedgenes said:
The one thing I give Shyne credit for is his ability to exploit naive people like you.

Pimp C was an institution and his words held weight because he lived his words, he didn't pop off and then flip-flop or say something and then behave the exact opposite.

Do you know how laughable it is to hear you naive geeks salute Shyne for talking about the state of HipHop when it was just last year that he was desperately trying to join YMCMB?

Shyne says Rich Forever was Hot and then says GKMC was trash and you geeks still act like his words are comparable to Pimp C?

Have you listened to his last mix tape and heard how he glorifies violence with no message while he criticizes rappers who are actually providing jobs for Blacks & Latinos?

Maybe you people really ain't that naive and you just need a hel really bad.

Whats naive and stupid is your argument against shyne. His words are identical to pimp c last interview so to trash shyne words you trash pimp c`s.

Regardless if pimp c was the realest of the two they have the same message about the game·.

AN Maybe you need to hear pimp again. he talked about rappers talking that gang sh*t like shyne but said if you going to rap it show both sides of the lifestyle· which ross is not doing but shyne is

An whats laughable is an adult sensitive to words of another n*gga opinion.

When its all said an done k dot album was great but didnt meet the hype an to call it a classic an put it up there with the ugk,tupac,nas,jay z,biggie outkast is an insult to them. In my opinion

An the new shyne mixtapes are a.ss. But his interviews are real talk

Last edited by SpyDa; 11-18-2012 at 10:52 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #46
Elgz 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 26 26
Shyne keep ya head up homie!! Do u and don't worry about the rest..
 11-18-2012, 11:09 PM         #47
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
Whats naive and stupid is your argument against shyne. His words are identical to pimp c last interview so to trash shyne words you trash pimp c`s.

Regardless if pimp c was the realest of the two they have the same message about the game·.

AN Maybe you need to hear pimp again. he talked about rappers talking that gang sh*t like shyne but said if you going to rap it show both sides of the lifestyle· which ross is not doing but shyne is

An whats laughable is an adult sensitive to words of another n*gga opinion, like yourself.

When its all said an done k dot album was great but didnt meet the hype an to call it a classic an put it up there with the ugk,tupac,nas,jay z,biggie outkast is an insult to them. In my opinion

An the new shyne mixtapes are a.ss. But his interviews are real talk
I'm an adult, I never said Pimp C was more "real", I said he was a MAN who's words hold weight, which is why nobody dissed him when he spoke his peice but everybody disses Shyne when he speaks his.

I can tell you sensitive about people's opinion because you running around calling people idiots and dumb-n*ggas and posting animated Gif's like a 5th Grader.

Pimp C lived and breathed his talk, Shyne gets out of jail for shooting a woman in the face and then freestyles about shooting Game in the face and you don't see a problem with that?

Shyne is calling Ross music "Hot" and then hes saying Ross music doesn't reflect both sides of the game and you don't see a problem with that?

Shyne preaches about peace and religion and he's still reppin Bloods instead of repping positive community organizations?

Is this man a Shyning example for the youth to follow when he's calling a youths album "trash" 20 different times on his Twitter instead of simply saying he wasn't feeling it and praising one of the youth rappers that's actually trying to make positive music like "Hi-Powered"?

I'm a MAN, you can't impress me with empty rhetoric and talk in interviews, I'm impressed with actions and men who live by their words.

"I might do that. I'm not sure," Shyne said about possibly releasing an album on Cash Money. "We're still finishing the fine points and negotiating that. Maybe I'll come with something six months later, [maybe] every six months. I've got so much to say, you dig? I don't think I can answer all the questions on one album. So I definitely think we can put out two different albums on the same day at the end of the year, then come back with a third one or another double set six months later. Get all this sh*it off my chest." (MTV)

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-18-2012 at 11:13 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #48
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
I'm an adult, I never said Pimp C was more "real", I said he was a MAN who's words hold weight, which is why nobody dissed him when he spoke his peice but everybody disses Shyne when he speaks his.

I can tell you sensitive about people's opinion because you running around calling people idiots and dumb-n*ggas and posting animated Gif's like a 5th Grader.

Pimp C lived and breathed his talk, Shyne gets out of jail for shooting a woman in the face and then freestyles about shooting Game in the face and you don't see a problem with that?

Shyne is calling Ross music "Hot" and then hes saying Ross music doesn't reflect both sides of the game and you don't see a problem with that?

Shyne preaches about peace and religion and he's still reppin Bloods instead of repping positive community organizations?

Is this man a Shyning example for the youth to follow when he's calling a youths album "trash" 20 different times on his Twitter instead of simply saying he wasn't feeling it and praising one of the youth rappers that's actually trying to make positive music like "Hi-Powered"?

I'm a MAN, you can't impress me with empty rhetoric and talk in interviews, I'm impressed with actions and men who live by their words.

"I might do that. I'm not sure," Shyne said about possibly releasing an album on Cash Money. "We're still finishing the fine points and negotiating that. Maybe I'll come with something six months later, [maybe] every six months. I've got so much to say, you dig? I don't think I can answer all the questions on one album. So I definitely think we can put out two different albums on the same day at the end of the year, then come back with a third one or another double set six months later. Get all this sh*it off my chest." (MTV)

As me being my own man i dont know the full history behind shyne nor pimp c to say they were stand up's. An you speak as if you were a part of UGK and you knew pimp personally.

If you do then my fault. If you don't you just spitting the same Media talk that spits false information 90% of the time due to lack of information or to a.ssassinate characters. (Quoting MTV)

If you're going to call K-dot album a classic and not argue because of youth hell might as well say Souljah boy crank that album was a classic. An you cant say his single was trash it did great as far as numbers. he's the youth right? he shouldn't be criticized right? Him being young and sensitive he might not be able to handle that. Everybodies a winner. Right?

I dont care what shyne say in his new music. I dont like his new style nor listen to his new music. he's been trash since he came out in my opinion But he speak real talk..

You a funny character though. You downplay shyne when he speaks the same knowledge as Pimp C. You downplay interviews but you quote a MTV interview.

An like I said you're really impressed with Pimp C. So unless you knew him personally and not some stories from interviews or word of mouth you cant talk about knowing a man by his words an actions. you haven't witness the whole story just some hand me down info.
 5 years ago '08        #49
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,025 | Props total: 5087 5087
Where the mixtapes shyne keeps talking about anybody heard anything? Is it any better? He sounds better, more like how he used to sound.
 5 years ago '04        #50
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
 Soda Pop said:
Where the mixtapes shyne keeps talking about anybody heard anything? Is it any better? He sounds better, more like how he used to sound.
Gangland on datpiff.com

Played 4 tracks couldn't finish. Same voice same new style..
 5 years ago '05        #51
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
 Account001 said:
Where did yall hear shyne "bi*ch out" anybody.... yall made me waste 20 mins of my life
This!!
 5 years ago '10        #52
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
Why these dudes fu*kin whispering I can't listen to this sh*ttttttt.
 5 years ago '05        #53
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$680 | Props total: 2 2
 Gravediggaz said:
flex is a fu*king idiot.....negative energy? didn't this d!ckhead diss pac?

my thoughts too
 11-19-2012, 07:21 AM         #54
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see what kendrick has done guys

lets see if he's the future goat. first, he has to develop a personality.
 11-19-2012, 08:49 AM         #55
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flex saying Fake rap is fine, then with the same breath he was going at Nicki for making pop records and changing her style

The only reason Flex mad at SHyne is cuz he dissed Diddy and 50
 5 years ago '06        #56
Lay 
space
space
$13,302 | Props total: 478 478
Shyne was speaking sense. Flex being a f*ggot as usual.
 5 years ago '04        #57
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 17 17
Flex sound like a straight b i t c h ......... Trying to bring shyne down.... Trying to tell him what to do.
 5 years ago '04        #58
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,534 | Props total: 222 222
Flex sure is one passive aggressive muthafu*ker. Lol
 5 years ago '12        #59
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
Funk Master Flex is such a yes man its not even funny, sh*t is sad.

"The big question is what can I do for the youth? Everybody lying to em so I told em the truth"

As long as u lie in ya records & make money doing it its ok smfh
 5 years ago '07        #60
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
is this n*gga giving the interview in a 3 X 3 size bathroom?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy