Shyne bi-ches Out Funkmaster Flex On Hot97 & Talks Kendrick Lamar, Diddy, Rick Ross & 50 Cent

most viewed right now
 61
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
avatar space
space
$24,224 | Props total: 5033 5033
flex was saying some real sh*t about kendricks album

i almost forgot how flex sounds when hes not d!ckeatin because thats the only time i hear him nowadays is when hes interviewing 50 or jayz and d!ckeatin
 11-18-2012, 04:22 PM         #22
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow as much as I think shyne is a tool, said one of the realest things I've ever heard that 90% of fu*king idiots on this site don't even understand

"it's not a classic how's it a classic when it came out a month ago how you put classic status on an album that's a month old" good to know someone knows what the fu*king word actually means
 5 years ago '08        #23
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
I guess this is how older cats felt when me and other kids were calling Food & Liquor 1 a classic in 06. I just don't see how GMKC fits the criteria for a classic/timeless album. Like are dudes really gonna be vibin and yelling Ya Bish when they hit 30? Its a cohesive album sure but it really didn't hit me like true classic sh*t like Illmatic, SouthernPlayalisticCadillacMusik or Reflection Eternal hit me as a lil 15/16 year old who got most of his music from the radio at that time.
 5 years ago '04        #24
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2538 2538
flex wack as fuk.
 5 years ago '04        #25
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2538 2538
Rap game is dead.. Shyne is just another Pimp C all over again..


voice your opinion and back it with facts and get sacrificed by the media pumping one agenda

this old a.ss n*gga just said....


""It doesn't matter if it's lies" " that album that came out last week is a classic""






[video - click to view]



Last edited by SpyDa; 11-18-2012 at 04:33 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #26
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,022 | Props total: 537 537
Right or wrong shyne is going on tour saying the same sh*t... It's like actors promoting a movie....
Any interview his talking points
I'm consistent
Ppl know shyne is legit
I didn't say he was trash I said his album was trash they hyped him up
I'm in some nice country beating ruco
Banned from the country I want to help black and Spanish ppl
These dudes weak and don't want to see shyne
Game is my son
Oh again I'm consistent..
Gangland
My voice
I didn't look for interviews I don't want attention


Like he is milking this cow.. Just go record some sh*t at least have something to go with all this sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #27
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,104 | Props total: 23319 23319
Flex completely disregards every single answer Shyne gave
 11-18-2012, 05:19 PM         #28
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
Rap game is dead.. Shyne is just another Pimp C all over again..


voice your opinion and back it with facts and get sacrificed by the media pumping one agenda

this old a.ss n*gga just said....


""It doesn't matter if it's lies" " that album that came out last week is a classic""





don't you ever fu*king compare this mumbling cookie monster a.ss n*gga to pimp c again you gap toothed f*ggot
 5 years ago '10        #29
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
why is this bum running his mouth all of a sudden
 5 years ago '04        #30
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2538 2538
 One Gud Cide said:
don't you ever fu*king compare this mumbling cookie monster a.ss n*gga to pimp c again you gap toothed f*ggot

you sir are an idiot. it's a comparison because the OG's are spittin the same sh*t.

Pimp C - "Im mad because everybody on these records lying. Everybody on these records talking about they dope boys and hard core gangsters but i know these boys I know they lying. Rappers glorifying the lifestyle and not showing the other side of it"

Shyne - "The culture needs to change. People are lying on records and talking about being gangsters and not showing the side of it that would help the youth"
 5 years ago '04        #31
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,027 | Props total: 158 158
flex is such an idiot...hes such a moron. biggest d!ck rider in the industry.

lol @ calling the kendrick lemar album classic...it hasent been around for nearly long enough to call it that
 11-18-2012, 05:41 PM         #32
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
you sir are an idiot. it's a comparison because the OG's are spittin the same sh*t.

Pimp C - "Im mad because everybody on these records lying. Everybody on these records talking about they dope boys and hard core gangsters but i know these boys I know they lying. Rappers glorifying the lifestyle and not showing the other side of it"

Shyne - "The culture needs to change. People are lying on records and talking about being gangsters and not showing the side of it that would help the youth"
shyne isn't an OG at anything nobody does or ever has respected his opinion about anything, especially rap. the fu*k has he done in rap? released a few extremely mediocre albums then get locked up like a chump?

and he's spittin this sh*t when he's already irrelevant, not actually a part of anything, and not even in the country. it's 2012 anyone can go on twitter and act like an idiot, it's not like he's at risk of burning bridges when he doesn't have any.
 5 years ago '07        #33
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,954 | Props total: 5869 5869
Flex is a straight up hoe
 5 years ago '07        #34
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
avatar space
space
$5,899 | Props total: 1224 1224
 RubbahBandMayn said:
Flex is a straight up hoe
Pretty much. He is even more terrible in this interview than usual! WTF was this n*gga having Shyne on his show just to defend all this fake sh*t. Flex a bi*ch a.ss n*gga.
 11-18-2012, 07:18 PM         #35
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
Rap game is dead.. Shyne is just another Pimp C all over again..


voice your opinion and back it with facts and get sacrificed by the media pumping one agenda

this old a.ss n*gga just said....


""It doesn't matter if it's lies" " that album that came out last week is a classic""





Dumbest sh*t I read all day.

Pimp C is a pioneer and a well respected legend within this culture fool, he's not some idiot who shot up a club and hit a Black woman in the face.


Pimp C had the ability to unite people, not divide people and he mediated a lot of beefs before they got violent because people respected him, nobody respects Shyne except for blog-geeks and lost-n*ggas.


Pimp C was a MAN he wasn't a religious gang-member who lost his voice in prison and decided to grow hair-bangs on the side of his head



Shyne got these guppies brains scrambled, he dropped a raggedy mix tape with nothing but violence on it and then he says he wants HipHop to be more balanced and these geeks eat it up.



LOL, I done heard it all, they comparing Shyne to muthafu*kin Pimp C?!
 11-18-2012, 07:21 PM         #36
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Officer rickky!!
 5 years ago '11        #37
SuL2K12 
space
avatar space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 431 431
Flex always sounds like a hoe every time.

Flex is saying its cool to lie about selling drugs as long as it sounds good.
Flex is a lame
 5 years ago '05        #38
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
shyne speaks THE TRUTH. anyone who doesnt believe this is completely brainwashed
 5 years ago '04        #39
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2538 2538
 One Gud Cide said:
shyne isn't an OG at anything nobody does or ever has respected his opinion about anything, especially rap. the fu*k has he done in rap? released a few extremely mediocre albums then get locked up like a chump?

and he's spittin this sh*t when he's already irrelevant, not actually a part of anything, and not even in the country. it's 2012 anyone can go on twitter and act like an idiot, it's not like he's at risk of burning bridges when he doesn't have any.
 Graftedgenes said:
Dumbest sh*t I read all day.

Pimp C is a pioneer and a well respected legend within this culture fool, he's not some idiot who shot up a club and hit a Black woman in the face.


Pimp C had the ability to unite people, not divide people and he mediated a lot of beefs before they got violent because people respected him, nobody respects Shyne except for blog-geeks and lost-n*ggas.


Pimp C was a MAN he wasn't a religious gang-member who lost his voice in prison and decided to grow hair-bangs on the side of hi
s head



Shyne got these guppies brains scrambled, he dropped a raggedy mix tape with nothing but violence on it and then he says he wants HipHop to be more balanced and these geeks eat it up.



LOL, I done heard it all, they comparing Shyne to muthafu*kin Pimp C?!


Im not a shyne fan but the n*ggas are speaking the same sh*t. Regardless pimp c said it first now shyne saying the same exact thing. Don't believe me? Replay pimp c last interview..


That's what's wrong with low level thinking people now. Y'all so concerned about who said what an miss the message just like religion..


Dumb lil n*ggas





[pic - click to view]



Last edited by SpyDa; 11-18-2012 at 09:28 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #40
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
surprisingly, Flex made a lot of really lucid points...

I can't agree about Rick Ross, but I can about Kendrick...

Shyne is 100% correct abt Ross exploiting the hood to get rich and make records abt a lifestyle that he never lived..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
117 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy