I thought wii U was next gen? Wii U Memory Bandwidth: 17.5GB/s...360: 22.4 GB/s PS3: 22.6 GB/s

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17147 17147
 TheYoungBlunt said:
it still had some quality games. Super Mario, Pikmin, Smash Bros... thats all that comes to mind, but it was still a sick console.
 5 years ago '04        #62
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 One Gud Cide said:
how did it add anything meaningful? I've yet to see one game that was actually improved by it, and couldn't be done without it. I've beat probably the 20 best Wii games, emulated, using a 360 controller 100% fine. that's something that shouldn't happen if it truly added anything.

same sh*t is going to happen with the wii u. oh cool I can use a map on the pad, or tap the screen instead of tapping the A button. that's not adding anything

So you're gonna dismiss how Nintendo Wii dropped in 2006 and crushed the buildings...?

Nintendo made Microsoft AND Sony go back to the drawing board. Were you in a coma the last couple E3 shows? Its been "motion sensor this and casual that" for the past couple years. A Wiimote did all that.

Give up n' give Nintendo props. Xbox360 & PS3 got Nintendo DNA all in it, and Xbox720 & PS4 will too so get over it.

Im not too impressed by WiiU myself right now. But I won't make final judgement until Nintendo drops the next free-roam Mario,Zelda, or Metroid...then you'll really know what WiiU is capable of.
 5 years ago '12        #63
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,301 | Props total: 3982 3982
 One-O-One said:
Nintendo made Microsoft AND Sony go back to the drawing board.
stfu dude. Nintendo finna take that L when Microsoft and Sony drop them real consoles.
 5 years ago '04        #64
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
stfu dude. Nintendo finna take that L when Microsoft and Sony drop them real consoles.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

did u even read my posts or did u just skim thru it? BX niccas
 5 years ago '12        #65
space
space
 One-O-One said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

did u even read my posts or did u just skim thru it? BX niccas
I read your post, but Nintendo isn't a threat. Nintendo doesn't even have a decent online system... of course you should already know that though... fu*k you for repping that weak a.ss system.
 5 years ago '11        #66
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
 Austin Foyt said:
I read your post, but Nintendo isn't a threat. Nintendo doesn't even have a decent online system... of course you should already know that though... fu*k you for repping that weak a.ss system.
 5 years ago '04        #67
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:

#1 Current-gen proves Nintendo is a threat *see photos above*

#2 Reppin? Im most likely buying all these joints. Why yall picking sides for? fanboy behavior ..

#3 This thread is about whether WiiU is next-gen or not, which it is regardless of its cpu power. Nobody said WiiU is about to destroy ur beloved Xbox720 and PS4 so take a chill pill, homes.
 5 years ago '12        #68
space
space
 One-O-One said:
#1 Current-gen proves Nintendo is a threat *see photos above*

#2 Reppin? Im most likely buying all these joints. Why yall picking sides for? fanboy behavior ..

#3 This thread is about whether WiiU is next-gen or not, which it is regardless of its cpu power. Nobody said WiiU is about to destroy ur beloved Xbox720 and PS4 so take a chill pill, homes.
nah fu*k that. you gon get this work. I just don't get why anyone would spend $300 on a Wii-HD that's all, and the Wii-hd is not next gen. It will be forgotten when the Next Gen start though. Nintendo had something going with the Wii motion controls, but now it's over for them. A tablet with 2 hour battery life, a n*gga tired of f*ggot a.ss mario. they should at least give you a free game like they did before. I don't even think you can play gta v on that sh*t
I'll frisbee that tablet if someone hand it to me

Last edited by Cubs Draco; 11-19-2012 at 02:18 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #69
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Austin Foyt said:
nah fu*k that. you gon get this work.

Fugg all dat n' no thanks.

If Mario, Metroid, Smash Bros and Zelda are dope im coppin. If you want to know the definition of "next gen", look @ my first post in this thread. Im tired of explaining this simple sht to yall.
 11-19-2012, 02:29 AM         #70
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One-O-One said:
It all about how you personally define "next-gen". I believe next-gen is defined by not only graphical power but also technological innovation.

Wii is weaker than Xbox360/PS3 power-wise, but its innovation revolutionized the videogame industry.

WiiU will be weaker than Xbox720/PS4, but its innovation that drives the system, not horsepower.
if u call that big a.ss controller innovative then
 11-19-2012, 02:32 AM         #71
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SSJVEGETO said:
Look at what Nintendo did with Mario Galaxy, Metriod Prime 3, DKC, and Zelda on the weak Wii. Those all looked very good. Now just imagine what the can do now. Im not worried about how the gfx will look. They will look just fine.
any thing can look good on the Wii if it looks like a cartoon
 11-19-2012, 02:49 AM         #72
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mystic boy said:
Nintendo fails:
The VB
Power glove
Wii's online support

Nintendo wins:
The NES
SNES controller's diamond button layout
The analog stick, rumble, and the trigger button on the N64 controller
The damn Wii itself
The Wii U

controller was utter trash
 5 years ago '11        #73
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
 tj.iscool said:
controller was utter trash
Damn. You countered my point entirely. Great job.
 5 years ago '12        #74
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
As far as i can remember this was one of the lauch titles of the 360

[pic - click to view]

and (PGR3)

[pic - click to view]

and (Condemned)

[pic - click to view]

The point im trying to make is the launch titles for the Wii U is really not that impressive concidering it looks almost identical to the sh*t that came out 7years ago... So if the sh*t that suppose to come out next year will look better, than whats the excuse for Zombie U looking like sh*t when they had more than enough time to make the game look attractive
 5 years ago '12        #75
space
space
 Pleasure Boy said:
As far as i can remember this was one of the lauch titles of the 360

[pic - click to view]

and (PGR3)

[pic - click to view]

and (Condemned)

[pic - click to view]

The point im trying to make is the launch titles for the Wii U is really not that impressive concidering it looks almost identical to the sh*t that came out 7years ago... So if the sh*t that suppose to come out next year will look better, than whats the excuse for Zombie U looking like sh*t when they had more than enough time to make the game look attractive
I'm just gonna go with the Wii-HD isn't made for "real gamers". The people that buy the Wii U don't give a fu*k how bad the graphics are. They just want the screen to move when they press a button. That excites them.
 5 years ago '05        #76
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 815 815

5 years ago '12        #77
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Austin Foyt said:
I'm just gonna go with the Wii-HD isn't made for "real gamers". The people that buy the Wii U don't give a fu*k how bad the graphics are. They just want the screen to move when they press a button. That excites them.
I guess the best argument would be its their money and they can buy what they want... Anyway its jus my opinion, let the Wii U owners enjoy their below average game
 5 years ago '04        #78
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
 mystic boy said:
Damn. You countered my point entirely. Great job.

Yea they really know their sht.
 5 years ago '05        #79
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Austin Foyt said:
I'm a real gamer and I'm buying a Wii U. I would also put money I'm more of a "gamer" then you are and can probably beat you at all your favorite games.
 5 years ago '08        #80
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
Can't see what all the fuss is about, its fu*king Nintendo! The 1080p 60frames is cool and all, but what about the games, plus that big a.ss tablet thing looks a.ss cheeks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago