Rick Ross Rapper Admits he followed Freeway Rick Ross in Early Interview

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$680 | Props total: 2 2
LOL this interview is
 5 years ago '12        #22
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,063 | Props total: 11276 11276
i wonder if this GD problem has to do with freeway though.

word is freeway been making the rounds politicking with people around the country.

they say he was in miami meeting with zoe pound too. allegedly.
 11-18-2012, 09:00 PM         #23
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheenz said:
oh sh*t!!!! you know Grafted is about to come cuss u out for this sh*t rite???
That n*gga is the Bruce Wayne of Stan's Soon as you anyone put anything with Ross name in it on Slumz...it's like this mofo have a Bat Signal!!!!

But yeah Brah...
Be prepared to be called an outsider-White-Racist- and he will claim you dont understand the hip-hop culture in 5...4...3...2...
 Graftedgenes said:
Don't a.ssume it's n*ggas getting riled up its actually wiiggas hiding behind those avi's.

He picked a drug dealers name for his stage name because it sounded catchy and then the drug-dealer sues him for using the name and he acts like he never heard of him....sound like a good move if you being sued but maybe I'm too intelligent.

White folks make this thread at least once a week but I can't figure out why.
Right on time...

How you gonna say wiggas hiding behind avys but the n*gga you ride or die for is hiding behind the image of another man. Do you not comprehend how you sound right now?

Is it really that hard to say "Ross is a fraud but you know what I still like his music?"
sh*t is disgusting how hard you ride for a man you never met. Stop living through this fat muhfu*ka.
 5 years ago '12        #24
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Graftedgenes said:
Don't a.ssume it's n*ggas getting riled up its actually wiiggas hiding behind those avi's.

He picked a drug dealers name for his stage name because it sounded catchy and then the drug-dealer sues him for using the name and he acts like he never heard of him....sound like a good move if you being sued but maybe I'm too intelligent.

White folks make this thread at least once a week but I can't figure out why.

This old a.ss n*gga is ride or die for Ross
 11-18-2012, 09:16 PM         #25
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rozay ain't no pus*y.

/thread
 5 years ago '09        #26
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
nobody going to talk about how freeway introduce crack to the crips and sh*t that man should die
 5 years ago '12        #27
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 cheenz said:
How the fu*k do you kno wat(Edit)he ment???
The n*gga been a fu*king Liar How can Anyone take anything this n*gga say serious???

STFU u d!ck riding fu*k Boy!!!!!!

If ross came out and Say 'I'm Gay and I like fu*king n*ggas in their a.ss" you be on here saying "What me mean was "He is Gay=Happy And if you Question his s3xuality he will fu*k n*ggas a.sses up=f!ghting" ...n*gga GTFOH and stop carrying water for this n*gga!!

[pic - click to view]

44wade got sh*tted on
 5 years ago '12        #28
styxz 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 430 430
 Toss said:
nobody going to talk about how freeway introduce crack to the crips and sh*t that man should die
Massive L for him and we still feeling it indeed. He knows he fkd up tho and wants to better things.

Officer Rick out here glamorizing the life the real Ross trying to acknowledge as an L. And he did a loooonnnngggg a55 bid for it. 17 years in time-out reflecting on your actions and thinking "yeah, I fkd up in the worst way," only to hear some rapper basing his public image off the past that caught you wreck in the first place? And he using your name?!

IDK, I feel him on this. Ross (rapper) on some sinister sh*t with this.
 11-18-2012, 10:22 PM         #29
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awhite87 said:
Right on time...

How you gonna say wiggas hiding behind avys but the n*gga you ride or die for is hiding behind the image of another man. Do you not comprehend how you sound right now?

Is it really that hard to say "Ross is a fraud but you know what I still like his music?"
sh*t is disgusting how hard you ride for a man you never met. Stop living through this fat muhfu*ka.
I can say "wiggas hiding behind avys" because I know it gets a reaction from the wiggas behind avys....it only effects people like you.

If you were forced to be yourself instead of living through whatever image of a rapper/athlete you put in your Internet profiles you could be a real person like me instead of a fraud hiding behind somebody that you ain't.
 11-19-2012, 12:40 AM         #30
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
I can say "wiggas hiding behind avys" because I know it gets a reaction from the wiggas behind avys....it only effects people like you.

If you were forced to be yourself instead of living through whatever image of a rapper/athlete you put in your Internet profiles you could be a real person like me instead of a fraud hiding behind somebody that you ain't.
You sound dumb as hell dude, you really don't get it. On one hand you accise me of living through Black Dynamite my avy, which I chose because it one of my most liked shows, but refuse to acknowledge that Ross is living through a real life grown man.

He stole everything from dudes life, yet you his biggest supporter. So its ok when ya dad, bf, uncle whatever he is to you does it but my avy which exists only for boxden is me being a fraud.
 5 years ago '12        #31
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Awhite87 said:
You sound dumb as hell dude, you really don't get it. On one hand you accise me of living through Black Dynamite my avy, which I chose because it one of my most liked shows, but refuse to acknowledge that Ross is living through a real life grown man.

He stole everything from dudes life, yet you his biggest supporter. So its ok when ya dad, bf, uncle whatever he is to you does it but my avy which exists only for boxden is me being a fraud.
Ignore that yellow n*gga... I jus see his avi and skip his comment
 11-19-2012, 01:04 AM         #32
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awhite87 said:

LOL, you corny little boy have you ever been to Miami or studied who Freeway Rick is?

Ross grew up in Carol City during Kenny Black & the Boobie Boys era that's what he raps about geek boy, Freeway Rick was in Cali getting C.I.A dope through a Nicauraguann and moving his work through Crips.

If you weren't a Fraud you would be comfortable being yourself and not some cartoon
Super-hero pretending to know things you are ignorant about.

I'm a Real person, not Black Dynamite or Karate Jones I don't live my e-life vicariously through movie characters.

Its sad when clueless outsiders use words like "fraud" in regards to our artists because in doing so you expose our legends and pioneers like Dr Dre, Ice Cube, Public Enemy, Ice T, Too Short, Nas and others who drew from the second-hand experiences of their environment to write rhymes and embellished for the sake of art to paint their stories.

I'm an actual member of the culture and community so my knowledge surpasses yours and unless you can post any actual lyrics in Ross catalog that mirror Freeway Ricks life then you need to fall back and watch a cheesy Blaxplotation flick.
 5 years ago '07        #33
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1143 1143
 Awhite87 said:

His sad little mind cant comprehend this simple little statement which applies to everyone on this forum. THIS IS A FORUM. While most people usually understand that forum users avy's usually contain pics of ones interests Mr. Grafted apparently thinks boxden is some sort of match.com or e-thug-harmony. Now understand "The Streets" is the only part of boxden where people get more personal and talk about everyday topics, post pics of events in their lives etc. The irony is Grafted is telling everyone they are afraid to show who they are in their avy, when in reality a large amount of the accused posters pics can be found in the said Streets of boxden. Now you must keep in mind Grafted is a self proclaimed "intelligent insider", with severely low self esteem. so regular logic and normal thinking don't seem to apply to him.

but what do you expect of a grown man who spends all of his day arguing with mainly kids half of his age on a rap forum?

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 11-19-2012 at 01:19 AM..
 11-19-2012, 03:07 AM         #34
Throbbin' Thicke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
LOL, you corny little boy have you ever been to Miami or studied who Freeway Rick is?

Ross grew up in Carol City during Kenny Black & the Boobie Boys era that's what he raps about geek boy, Freeway Rick was in Cali getting C.I.A dope through a Nicauraguann and moving his work through Crips.

If you weren't a Fraud you would be comfortable being yourself and not some cartoon
Super-hero pretending to know things you are ignorant about.

I'm a Real person, not Black Dynamite or Karate Jones I don't live my e-life vicariously through movie characters.

Its sad when clueless outsiders use words like "fraud" in regards to our artists because in doing so you expose our legends and pioneers like Dr Dre, Ice Cube, Public Enemy, Ice T, Too Short, Nas and others who drew from the second-hand experiences of their environment to write rhymes and embellished for the sake of art to paint their stories.

I'm an actual member of the culture and community so my knowledge surpasses yours and unless you can post any actual lyrics in Ross catalog that mirror Freeway Ricks life then you need to fall back and watch a cheesy Blaxplotation flick.
Tell us more you're amusing. The most entertaining part about your posts is the fact you actually believe them All your posts consists of "outsiders...blahblahblah....culture...blahblahbla h....RossHowDoILookTonight...etc."
Go ahead prove me wrong

And BTW n*ggas really hyped you up in K-mart when they told you, you looked cool in that polo my man. Guess that sh*t is part of the culture too
 11-19-2012, 05:40 AM         #35
cheenz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

Shouldn't you Apply that To Rick ross as well????

"If you were forced to be yourself instead of living through whatever image of a rapper/athlete you put in your Internet profiles you could be a real person like me instead of a fraud hiding behind somebody that you ain't."-Grafted

That Apply to everything Rick Ross is and You will Die for that n*gga!!!!
 11-19-2012, 07:08 AM         #36
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Rozay was lame for backtracking, cant believe he still lies
 5 years ago '07        #37
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1143 1143
 5 years ago '08        #38
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I dont really have a big beef with Grafted, but my biggest concern is that by Grafted taking a pro-black stance AND being a Rick Ross fan at the same time, he's put himself into an indefensible corner. Why? Because Rick Ross is a man who once profitted as an enforcer for a prison industry which is designed like modern day slavery. It's a system based on culturally biased drug laws where millions of black males are arrested, taken away from our families, are warehoused for years, and then labeled as ex-cons FOR LIFE. A place where black men and inmates in general are treated like boys who are told when to sleep, when to eat, and when to go outside and play. Rick Ross WORKED in this field, received a paycheck, helped preserved the system, and then insult to injury he becomes a rapper who STEALS the identity and persona of the same types of people he once helped the system keep "under control" and incarcerated. How can you be pro-black and pro-Rick Ross at the same time?

Last edited by Chief Dee; 11-19-2012 at 07:39 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #39
bigcabb 
space
space
$445 | Props total: 0 0
this n*gga funny. how the fu*k you never been good with authority but you a CO? lls. man com-e-deeeeee

"Then I contact Carol City HS just to see if he was All American, and they have no record of a William Roberts playing football in the 90′s. C’mon Man!!!"
 5 years ago '05        #40
Hypnotice7 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 13 13
Man I like Ross's music but this interview was hilarious. He ran off topic to avoid issues. "Trilla in stores March 11th!" lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago