Adrien Broner KO's Antonio DeMarco, finishes him off in the 8th (video)

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,607 | Props total: 4056 4056
 lifeundthescope said:
their pops is a famous boxing promoter from what I read, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyone got a better gif of Broner's ring entrance?
Thank you , every time i turn on a f!ght there they are .
 5 years ago '06        #42
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 xRapHeadx said:
Same day weigh ins don't show that. They just put f!ghters at risk of being damaged in the ring after a hard camp of making weight. No one is arguing about Broner not making weight. He made weight for this f!ght.

Demarco was the best lightweight in the world. Broner took a very nice step up in class and he fought a terrific f!ght.

DeMarco tried outboxing him, but he doesn't have the reach advantage. Their arm length was the same. He tried to crowd Broner once he saw he was getting potshotted, but Broner was just too strong to get outfought on the inside.
Lots of pros and cons to same day weigh ins besides proper hydration time and coming in weak into the ring. But there wont be a change due to PPV numbers and promotional purposes and the whole Mancini vs Kim dilemma from back in the day that my pops told me about (taped). But it does force boxers to f!ght in divisions that their natural weight can handle in an even playing field, not just outsmarting the system. Not just Broner, but other f!ghters as well.

It was Broners first actual f!ght and he did very well, Demarco did very little to defend his title. He looked like the big kid picking on the smaller kid. But like i said he wont see any challenges until 140 and up.

Last edited by Stackz; 11-18-2012 at 07:57 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #43
superio06 
space
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
brother acts like a clown but 25 Wins 21 KOs shows he can box and has power.
 5 years ago '10        #44
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
broner my n*gga but needs to stop throwin punches with his mouth wide open, n*gga gonna get slept with a hard counter one of these days
 5 years ago '04        #45
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 beast mode said:
broner my n*gga but needs to stop throwin punches with his mouth wide open, n*gga gonna get slept with a hard counter one of these days
AND get that jaw broken like Victor Ortiz.
 5 years ago '07        #46
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4825 4825
 xRapHeadx said:
Same day weigh ins don't show that. They just put f!ghters at risk of being damaged in the ring after a hard camp of making weight. No one is arguing about Broner not making weight. He made weight for this f!ght.

Demarco was the best lightweight in the world. Broner took a very nice step up in class and he fought a terrific f!ght.

DeMarco tried outboxing him, but he doesn't have the reach advantage. Their arm length was the same. He tried to crowd Broner once he saw he was getting potshotted, but Broner was just too strong to get outfought on the inside.
what puts f!ghters at risk is draining their bodies down to weights they cant fit.dehydration is dangerous.going up in weight worked wonders for cotto,etc

u keep sayin he was tha best in tha world,based on what criteria.his best skill is that he can take a beating.tha 1 elite f!ghter he fought in valero,he got beat 1/2 to death.demarco sucks and will neva be heard from again
 5 years ago '09        #47
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 405 405
He was a top lightweight based on the fact that there aren't many other good lightweights. I can't knock em for taking this f!ght. He had just beaten linares who's really skilled but lacks power and a chin, and he knocked a pretty good f!ghter out in one round. Great performance by broner. He copied floyds style but he's willing to engage more which is why I like em.

The light skinned and Sam Watson are just representatives for al haymon...he lets them be the face of his management since he hates being in the spotlight or even having his picture taken.

If he moves up, the 140 division is gonna get very exciting. I think matthyse is the best Jr welterweight right now. Sides a beast
 5 years ago '09        #48
wettems35 
space
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 405 405
Btw Ive asked a few trainers and boxing writer Doug Fischer if f!ghters would f!ght at higher weights if they had same day weigh ins. They all said they'd continue f!ghting at the same weight class. They all did it back in the days. Only they fought often so they didn't have all that time to blow up like these undisciplined fat a.ss f!ghters, which also meant they didn't have to k!ll themselves as much to make weight since they'd always be in shape
 5 years ago '12        #49
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Anahuac said:
Sidenote: Broner was using his elbow alot on the inside to create space and posture up Linares. Isn't that illegal?
Floyd does it at times too. Some refs have warned f!ghters on it and some haven't
 5 years ago '10        #50
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
this was terrible to watch...the other dude looked like just a random untrained dude, he was just getting lit up.
 5 years ago '07        #51
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,348 | Props total: 2063 2063
 riga89 said:
I think he will beat Rios.
rios is garbage. Abril schooled him
 5 years ago '07        #52
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Anahuac said:
Sidenote: Broner was using his elbow alot on the inside to create space and posture up Linares. Isn't that illegal?
No its not. Some refs dont mind it, some do
 5 years ago '07        #53
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
i hope u didnt think demarco had a chance lol.dude is margarito witout loaded gloves
Rios is more like Cheato than Demarco
 5 years ago '09        #54
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1396 1396
 r.burgundy said:
what puts f!ghters at risk is draining their bodies down to weights they cant fit.dehydration is dangerous.going up in weight worked wonders for cotto,etc

u keep sayin he was tha best in tha world,based on what criteria.his best skill is that he can take a beating.tha 1 elite f!ghter he fought in valero,he got beat 1/2 to death.demarco sucks and will neva be heard from again
Everyone dehydrates down to make weight....you do know that, right? Even Pac and Floyd are walking around at 155 or so. same day weigh ins don't allow for rehydration. They are extremely dangerous. Cotto has been at 154 for 2 years, and has fought one career junior MW. It hasn't worked wonders for him.

He beat Linares, Roman, and Molina. That's as good of a 3 run stretch at 135 as anyone this past year. He was the best.
 5 years ago '09        #55
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1396 1396
 Anahuac said:
Of course it's illegal, and Broner was warned a few times. Floyd got a point taken off by Drakulic in the 1st Castillo f!ght for the same thing.
 5 years ago '07        #56
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4825 4825
 xRapHeadx said:
Everyone dehydrates down to make weight....you do know that, right? Even Pac and Floyd are walking around at 155 or so. same day weigh ins don't allow for rehydration. They are extremely dangerous. Cotto has been at 154 for 2 years, and has fought one career junior MW. It hasn't worked wonders for him.

He beat Linares, Roman, and Molina. That's as good of a 3 run stretch at 135 as anyone this past year. He was the best.
everybody doesnt have to dehydrate to make weight.floyd and pac usually walk into tha ring around 3-5 lbs heavier,not 15-20

f!ghters didnt need rehydration because they werent comin in 15lbs more than tha weight class
its worked wonders for his chin.

he got his a.ss kicked by kinares,romans a bum,molina is decent but tha f!ght was stopped way to early
 5 years ago '06        #57
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
The future is here
 5 years ago '05        #58
ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,980 | Props total: 2552 2552
the next great champion
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy