Adrien Broner KO's Antonio DeMarco, finishes him off in the 8th (video)

most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 52
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #21
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Afnorth123 said:
he was already too big for this division..dude out weight demarco on f!ght night and its broners first f!ght at this weight...but at 140 we'll see what he's really made of..Juda, khan, matthyese, Garcia, rios, marquez, alvarado, maidana
Broner's a career lightweight. He only dropped down to 130 to get the WBO strap.
 5 years ago '11        #22
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25142 25142
 xRapHeadx said:
DeMarco was the best lightweight in the world.
I saw broners raw talents over everything he was doing to be honest...I just seen the f!ght too
 5 years ago '06        #23
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 xRapHeadx said:
Broner's a career lightweight. He only dropped down to 130 to get the WBO strap.


They need to go back to same day weigh ins.

I wanted to see a f!ght not this one sided bullsh*t, Broner hasnt even fought a full 12 round f!ght we dont even know if he can last a 12 rounder with a bruiser. Straight jacked mayweathers persona and is running with it. f!ght Gamboa, Rios or Mathtyse, Maidana next. Maybe even Richard Abril since they both try to f!ght like mayweather.

Ricky Burns tho??
 5 years ago '12        #24
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
Copied mayweather's style well so far. He needs to work on his trash talk tho i saw the f!ghthype pre-f!ght videos in the other thread and his trashtalk is woefully inadequate if he wants to be the next floyd. I want to see him f!ght better competition tho this was nothing. Good performance and all but still, he needs to face better comp

 5 years ago '07        #25
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4826 4826
 DrX said:
no hes not....marg was a high IQ offensive offensive f!ghter....he knew how to apply intelligent pressusre


marg,i.q and intelligent dont belong in tha same sentence
 5 years ago '07        #26
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4826 4826
 DR JAYY said:
son f!ghts EXACTLY like mayweather
he will f!ght like floyd till he gets hit
 11-18-2012, 04:06 PM         #27
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kendrick brought him out too
 5 years ago '09        #28
Cubanborn87 
space
space
space
$63 | Props total: 0 0
demarco has always been a class b opponent, remember when valero whooped him? good win for broner only person that can challenge him is gamboa
 5 years ago '09        #29
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Stackz said:


They need to go back to same day weigh ins.

I wanted to see a f!ght not this one sided bullsh*t, Broner hasnt even fought a full 12 round f!ght we dont even know if he can last a 12 rounder with a bruiser. Straight jacked mayweathers persona and is running with it. f!ght Gamboa, Rios or Mathtyse, Maidana next. Maybe even Richard Abril since they both try to f!ght like mayweather.

Ricky Burns tho??
Same day weigh ins put a f!ghter at risk for being dehydrated before a f!ght trying to make weight. Very dangerous.


It was a f!ght. Broner didn't run around the ring. He stood and traded. You want to see Broner get hurt and lose, not f!ght.
 5 years ago '12        #30
woodthatdude 560 heat pts560
space
avatar space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 12866 12866
here's the link of the intro

[video - click to view]


<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Bx8-jFM7nwc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
 5 years ago '04        #31
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,608 | Props total: 4057 4057
 Blue Mercury said:


Also K. Dot aka Kendrick Lamar walked Broner to the ring.


[pic - click to view]

First who are the dude to the right ? He is one of the twins are they promoters ? There constantly in the ring . Secondly it was a great performance from Broner and he toned down his clown act after the f!ght was hoping to see his girl though .
 11-18-2012, 05:14 PM         #32
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackenedmiles said:

[pic - click to view]

how can you hate this man broner, that's a real n*gga right there
 11-18-2012, 05:15 PM         #33
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Great picture I got off google plus.
 11-18-2012, 05:16 PM         #34
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fameus said:
First who are the dude to the right ? He is one of the twins are they promoters ? There constantly in the ring . Secondly it was a great performance from Broner and he toned down his clown act after the f!ght was hoping to see his girl though .
their pops is a famous boxing promoter from what I read, correct me if I'm wrong. Anyone got a better gif of Broner's ring entrance?
 5 years ago '04        #35
bradleyb87 
space
avatar space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 Fameus said:
First who are the dude to the right ? He is one of the twins are they promoters ? There constantly in the ring . Secondly it was a great performance from Broner and he toned down his clown act after the f!ght was hoping to see his girl though .
That's 1 of the Watson twins, Sam Watson's son.
 5 years ago '06        #36
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 bradleyb87 said:
That's 1 of the Watson twins, Sam Watson's son.
They're wanna be Corona girls.
 5 years ago '06        #37
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
 xRapHeadx said:
Same day weigh ins put a f!ghter at risk for being dehydrated before a f!ght trying to make weight. Very dangerous.


It was a f!ght. Broner didn't run around the ring. He stood and traded. You want to see Broner get hurt and lose, not f!ght.
It shows responsibility and integrity and respect on the boxers part for the sport. Better than paying a fine and ignoring the weight completely, whats the point of set weight classes then?

I dont want to see him hurt i just think he lacks respect for the sport and acts if hes already accomplished what Mayweather, Marquez, Pacquiao, Cotto etc have done when he hasnt even gotten his feet wet in boxing yet. If Broner is really the truth, i want to see him challenged and show heart and come out on top. I agree DeMarco shouldve switched his gameplan used his long arm advantage and circled and hit him with range shots, but instead made the mistake and fought inside with Broner. GBP is building up Broner to take Mayweathers spot. They are not going to throw him to the wolves yet.
 5 years ago '09        #38
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Stackz said:
It shows responsibility and integrity and respect on the boxers part for the sport. Better than paying a fine and ignoring the weight completely, whats the point of set weight classes then?

I dont want to see him hurt i just think he lacks respect for the sport and acts if hes already accomplished what Mayweather, Marquez, Pacquiao, Cotto etc have done when he hasnt even gotten his feet wet in boxing yet. If Broner is really the truth, i want to see him challenged and show heart and come out on top. I agree DeMarco shouldve switched his gameplan used his long arm advantage and circled and hit him with range shots, but instead made the mistake and fought inside with Broner. GBP is building up Broner to take Mayweathers spot. They are not going to throw him to the wolves yet.
Same day weigh ins don't show that. They just put f!ghters at risk of being damaged in the ring after a hard camp of making weight. No one is arguing about Broner not making weight. He made weight for this f!ght.


Demarco was the best lightweight in the world. Broner took a very nice step up in class and he fought a terrific f!ght.

DeMarco tried outboxing him, but he doesn't have the reach advantage. Their arm length was the same. He tried to crowd Broner once he saw he was getting potshotted, but Broner was just too strong to get outfought on the inside.
 5 years ago '07        #39
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
This guy is clown that f!ghts nobodies...has skill but until he f!ghts a formidable opponent he goes in my Andre Berto category
 5 years ago '06        #40
riga89 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
Who do you think is his next opponent?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy