Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
kjayb51 2 heat pts
space
space
$285 | Props total: 7 7
 Graftedgenes said:

50-Cent was a Confidential Informant that helped bring down Murda Inc & Supreme but this is old news and nothing new.

Why do people think the entire industry from Game to Z-Ro, to J.Prince, to Camron to Ross, to Jadakiss, to Fat Joe, to Ja-Rule all call this dude a snitch?

We all saw 50-Cent get on national T.V. on 106th & Park and say that Murda Inc was funded by drug money and its common knowledge he told the Feds to listen to his rap lyrics for clues in their investigation over his shooting.

The worst act of Dry-snitching I have ever seen is the movie GRODT which basically doomed Supreme a.k.a Majestic in the court of public opinion.

I have ZERO respect for Shyne as a human being after he shot an innocent Black woman in the face but he is correct along with Slim da Mobster that 50-Cent is a RAT.

They all say he is a snitch cause one person said it, and they needed something to diss 50 with. So now everyone says it. You really think fu*kin goof balls like Ja-Rule and them really know if 50 is a snitch?

Last edited by kjayb51; 11-19-2012 at 08:22 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #102
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
I'm a snitch. I paid my tax money you're damn right I'm going to use what I paid for if one of you little fu*k boys starts trying to mess up my neighborhood. Take that sh*t back to the projects as*hole I worked hard to get out.
 5 years ago '04        #103
RAPSOURCE2003 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 17 17
 H-o-f-f-a said:
I'm a snitch. I paid my tax money you're damn right I'm going to use what I paid for if one of you little fu*k boys starts trying to mess up my neighborhood. Take that sh*t back to the projects as*hole I worked hard to get out.
YOU ARE SNITCH B I T C H !!!! AND A PROUD ONE TOO.. IF sh*tS HIT THE FAN YOU HAVE TO GO FIRST...
 5 years ago '04        #104
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 1429 1429
to this day nobody has shown evidence

i saw big foot and loch ness monster while riding my unicorn but my mermaid friend dropped the camera in the water when godzilla emerged

take your duck tales somewhere else

real goons all co - sign 50 being a real goon before the music
 5 years ago '06        #105
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
Shyne recalled meeting Fif while ghostwriting for Diddy's 1999 LP Forever, saying that Fiddy was running scared from his foes Irv Gotti and murder Inc. after a scuffle with the crew in 2000.
so when Shyne met him in '99 he was running from murder in due to a scuffle that didnt happen till a year later?!?! Does anybody else think that Shyne always sucked. I never like his a.ss. Sounds like he got a bag of d!cks in his mouth when he raps and he dont even sound like that for real, that's a forced voice. Like Trae the Truth (who i like), i doubt he whispers everything lol
 5 years ago '06        #106
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
i saw big foot and loch ness monster while riding my unicorn but my mermaid friend dropped the camera in the water when godzilla emerged
WTF Dude! Always tell Don Quixote to bring a backup camera!
 5 years ago '12        #107
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
 kjayb51 said:
They all say he is a snitch cause one person said it, and they needed something to diss 50 with. So now everyone says it. You really think fu*kin goof balls like Ja-Rule and them really know if 50 is a snitch?
 5 years ago '09        #108
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17941 17941
 Pleasure Boy said:
So let me ask you n*ggas this, if Shyne saw Fif right now, do you n*ggas really believe that he will tell Fif to his face that he a snitch? Some of you cowards hate Fif so much that you'll accept any negative publicity he gets... It really jus show the inner bi*ch in all of you
 11-19-2012, 02:53 PM         #109
3rdcoasta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol...y'all just cant take it; ya boy is a snitch mayne! thats the word on the streets. y'all want proof? why would the NYPD release that info if 50 helped them destroy murder Inc?
 5 years ago '11        #110
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
"yall should change ur names to ninja turtles, your leader is a rat"

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy