Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
slickdip 
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
 TB said:
proof 50 a snitch, ACTUAL FED INDICTMENT PAPERS OF murder INC WITH 50 TELLING THE FEDS TO READ HIS LYRICS.......... now yall can hop off his d!ck
R U fu*king kidding! 50 telling feds to read his lyrics? DO u know how stupid u sound? U dont want feds on your a.ss dont rap about the sh*t u done, SIMPLE!
 5 years ago '04        #82
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
woooo I never heard this one before!
 11-18-2012, 07:17 PM         #83
Hiphopnetwork  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Supreme was the business man n prince was the k!lla
 5 years ago '04        #84
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
 tupacnasfan said:
Bullsh*t, see the son shot's fired.
If yall read around.. you would see that Preme and team actually liked Ghetto Quran and considered it paying homage.. Although it may have released at the wrong time.. Preme and Fif's beef is more deeper than that
 5 years ago '04        #85
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 5401 5401
He hadn’t sold one record. He hadn’t even put an album out...50 Cent was nobody, nobody knew who he was.
Not exactly true. August 1999, How To Rob dropped for 50's Power of the Dollar....so he clearly had a buzz from 1999-2000.
 5 years ago '08        #86
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,349 | Props total: 408 408
Free Ja Rule
 5 years ago '05        #87
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,294 | Props total: 3448 3448
Since when do the jews tell the truth???? fu*k him and Isr@el.
 5 years ago '05        #88
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
 FreshBeatzBx said:
where? would like to see?
I tried to find the video but it was removed

The video was here at this link.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #89
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
How come i dont see Queen n*ggaz STEPPING up in the past 10 years saying he SNITCHED!

How come all these rappers that called Fif a "Snitch" are actually cool with him now besides that non irrelevant a.ss n*ggaz JA which is more than music?

How come there weren't ACTUAL PROOF of snitching instead of word of mouth
 11-18-2012, 11:02 PM         #90
Games Addict  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of these rappers are the most pathetic creatures on Earth. They're grown fu*king men still having high school beefs. This guy Shyne for example, he spent a decade in prison. At one point during his stint he did an interview with Vibe magazine about how he's intellectualized himself. He was wearing glasses to give off this new look, but now that he's out... he's back to this sh*t? Accusing others of being 'snitches'... he's back to this stupid culture?

and these are the most popular black role models?
 5 years ago '12        #91
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,010 | Props total: 4962 4962
So let me ask you n*ggas this, if Shyne saw Fif right now, do you n*ggas really believe that he will tell Fif to his face that he a snitch? Some of you cowards hate Fif so much that you'll accept any negative publicity he gets... It really jus show the inner bi*ch in all of you
 5 years ago '05        #92
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 1507 1507
 Graftedgenes said:

It's common knowledge, I was watching it live when he said it, people have talked about it in interviews to but yeah he was on T.V. dry-snitching.

This is the type of dude tht will wear a wire and secretly record Young Bucks phone conversation just like a snitch and people act like its normal behavior.

LOL, people begging for paperwork like they leak paperwork on their Confidential Informants, the paperwork be like C.I.#1 said such-and-such it ain't gonna say Curtis Jackson....these clowns ain't got a clue.

If you got beef with 50-Cent you are most likely going to be audited, arrested, indicted or deported, they don't call him Five-O for no reason.

Here's dudes from his own neighborhood calling him a Fed who rolls with the Feds.

WHo the fu*k You Know with a Federal Case?.....Obviously NOBODY....Cuz If YOU TAKE IT TRIAL (Which Preme,Irv,Chris Gotti Did).....THE INFORMANT HAS TO TESTIFY....CONIFIDENTAL OR NOT....

Stick to talkin' about What you know
 5 years ago '05        #93
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 1507 1507
 TB said:
lmaoooo @ you acting like that link not actual indictment papers from the feds saying 50 dry snitched to them

so u stanning so hard that u just gonna ignore the part where 50 got shot cause he made a song snitching on preme, then u just looked past that part where when asked 50 made a second song and told the feds to read his lyrics if they wanted to know what happened huh?

oh u just gonna not see any of that and continue to wear your knees out sucking 50's d!ck, stop choking yoself to damn death swallowing all that nut, even when u mofos got proof yall still crying, the fu*k the babies gonna do?
If you ACTUAL READ THE sh*t...THEY ASKED HIM WHO SHOT HIM...He Wouldnt Answer Directly and SAID LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC....So....Last time i Recalled the n*gga SAID HOMMO SHOT.....Smfh
 5 years ago '05        #94
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 AZTEK ESCOBAR said:
Real talk but we already knew this
wherez the black and white ho?
 5 years ago '11        #95
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 CA$H MONEY said:
Nope.......the story was Diddy and 50 were talking in his office. Diddy was interested in signing him. In order to talk more about it, he asked 50 to sit down so they could talk. 50 had to put his pistol on the table so he could sit down at diddy's desk......Diddy says, "I don't need this in my life and declines to sign em"........end of story.....
No thats not the full story.

They wasn't talking about signing at all

50 was ghost writing and Shyne and someone else got into a f!ght and 50 was paranoid and pulled out his Mac as diddy walked in.
 5 years ago '11        #96
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 ghost213 said:
I never heard that version, but do remember Yayo saying that they did it for the money. Like how 40 c*ck is trying to sue Game.

[pic - click to view]

Funny how the Game haters that was in the Shyne threads bigging Shyne up are now saying he a bi*ch n sh*t....now he saying some sh*t about their hero......Mr F 5o... LOL they confused...What to do?
Yayo never spoke on sh*t.

It was Bang em that first said it and he also said it was the DJ that got the protection but it was 50's studio session thats why his name was on it
 5 years ago '10        #97
HAYWOODE 
space
space
space
$162 | Props total: 0 0
So many "tough" f*ggots actin like middle school girls out here Not even on some singling out type. I mean the whole rap game. Bunch of tattling a.ss run to the teacher and if the other kid beats you make your way to the principals office a.ss cornballs. It's embarrassing when you see these grown a.ss men covered in tattoos acting like they bleeding out of there v*ginas. Bad enough they act like they got the slot, but they gotta act like they oozing blood out of it on top of that
 11-19-2012, 06:48 AM         #98
edivegas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok so he met with 50 while writing songs for a 1999 album. during that time 50 was on the run from irv and his boys after an altercation that happened in 2000. that makes no sense. shyne lost.
 5 years ago '05        #99
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
fu*k this thread............all I hear is 'snitching'..............I never understood that sh*t for the life of me. Don't do criminal-illegal-shady activities in life......and you wont have to worry about getting told on. Seems all the people hating these snitches...........are the ones getting caught
 5 years ago '04        #100
Venom2k2 
space
space
$976 | Props total: 3 3
Right, 50 Cent is the sole reasons Supreme is behind bars forever. Did Shyne ever think about the real problem? If this sh*t breathe wouldn't have pushed dope, he wouldn't be in jail. But go ahead and blame 50.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy