most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 3777 3777
 Grown Man Ish said:
used to talk with a dude from there who knows them and fu*ks with Topofdalyne now....

he said, preme wanted to do it to him(50), slim wanted to get it squashed cos he was cool with both sides, and 50 didnt show, so what could slim really do?

you tellin me, preme was really Chaz's little man like that? like chaz can say, preme go sit ur lil a.ss down and dont touch 50......

but 50 new if he went, it was gonna be about squashin the ja rule sh*t, which he didnt wanna do.........

so that line def aint snitchin, cos slim didnt do nothing......
I never implied 50 snitched on Slim.
I was just saying cuz of the previous video.

Yeah 50 aint show up.
Chaz didn't tell preme to sit his a.ss down.
Chaz was 50 manager and just wanted this beef between them all to be squashed especially since he knew Preme was ready to ride on 50, If he dont stop trying to fu*k up murder Incs business.

50 just saying slim a snake for letting n*ggas do that, he left town without a trace and didnt even say sh*t to 50. Guess it was the last straw cuz what I heard it was 3 days before he got shot.
Guess 50 also thought that the meeting was a set up.
 5 years ago '10        #62
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 240ka said:
Game k!lled 50's music career.
thats y game was begging fif to be let back in g-unit
 5 years ago '05        #63
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 1507 1507
 KingP1n said:
I never implied 50 snitched on Slim.
I was just saying cuz of the previous video.

Yeah 50 aint show up.
Chaz didn't tell preme to sit his a.ss down.
Chaz was 50 manager and just wanted this beef between them all to be squashed especially since he knew Preme was ready to ride on 50, If he dont stop trying to fu*k up murder Incs business.

50 just saying slim a snake for letting n*ggas do that, he left town without a trace and didnt even say sh*t to 50. Guess it was the last straw cuz what I heard it was 3 days before he got shot.
Guess 50 also thought that the meeting was a set up.

50 Talked about in His Book "From Pieces to Weigh".....He said Slim called Told him it was outta his Hands since he didnt show up.....

And Chaz is O.G. he been around since Black Panther Party.....Plus Chaz and Preme was suppose to go half on the "Black Gangsta" movie that only produced a Soundtrack

If you ever read "From Pieces to Weigh".....He breaks down everything
 5 years ago '05        #64
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
if 50 was really blackhand, chaz wouldnt have rolled tho, i think that was 50s problem.......

chaz seem like a good dude tho......
 5 years ago '04        #65
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 2557 2557
 ThatDude0824 said:
Can't take anyone serious who thinks Kendrick is trash

He didn't say Kendrick was trash, he said the album was/is.
 5 years ago '05        #66
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Game is going to get kicked in his head like it was a soccer ball
 11-18-2012, 04:27 PM         #67
TL0VE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn homie....10 years ago you was the man homie...
 5 years ago '10        #68
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13559 13559
he says 50 had mad security even though he hadn't sold one record. well how could he afford them? he sure them n*ggas weren't the g unit crew?
 11-18-2012, 04:45 PM         #69
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao bunch of n*ggas who would cower to 50 in person talking about how "fake" he is in here
 5 years ago '04        #70
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Bama Boy said:
at this idiot, yes even before he ever sold a record the NYPD went out of their way to protect a no-name rapper... yeah that obviously happened... hasnt Diddy told a story about how he walked in a room where 50 was writing a song for him back in the day and the motherfu*ker pulled out a gun on him or some sh*t? Shyne trying to use these other rappers to stay relevant.
Nope.......the story was Diddy and 50 were talking in his office. Diddy was interested in signing him. In order to talk more about it, he asked 50 to sit down so they could talk. 50 had to put his pistol on the table so he could sit down at diddy's desk......Diddy says, "I don't need this in my life and declines to sign em"........end of story.....
 5 years ago '05        #71
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,693 | Props total: 2239 2239
am i the only one who noticed it said shyne met 50 in 1999 and he was running scared from something that happenned in the year 2000? am I nuts?
 11-18-2012, 04:54 PM         #72
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I've never seen this, do you have a link?

I've never really delved into Shyne's case like that, he shot an innocent woman in the face for no reason what so ever?

[video - click to view]

It's common knowledge, I was watching it live when he said it, people have talked about it in interviews to but yeah he was on T.V. dry-snitching.

This is the type of dude tht will wear a wire and secretly record Young Bucks phone conversation just like a snitch and people act like its normal behavior.

LOL, people begging for paperwork like they leak paperwork on their Confidential Informants, the paperwork be like C.I.#1 said such-and-such it ain't gonna say Curtis Jackson....these clowns ain't got a clue.

If you got beef with 50-Cent you are most likely going to be audited, arrested, indicted or deported, they don't call him Five-O for no reason.

[video - click to view]

Here's dudes from his own neighborhood calling him a Fed who rolls with the Feds.
 5 years ago '04        #73
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 447 447
He’s the reason that Irv got indicted. He’s the reason that Kenneth Supreme McGriff is in prison for the rest of his life.”
He tripping right?
 5 years ago '10        #74
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
50 cent is a fu*kign gangster

what you expect him to do, k!ll everyone that pisses him off?

"Ill dispose of these n*ggas conveniently" -50 cent the motherfu*kin boss
 5 years ago '08        #75
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 1169 1169
 TB said:
proof 50 a snitch, ACTUAL FED INDICTMENT PAPERS OF murder INC WITH 50 TELLING THE FEDS TO READ HIS LYRICS.......... now yall can hop off his d!ck

how is that snitching
 5 years ago '11        #76
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Jesus u kids know nothing about the law. The only time some is on paper is when they are set to testify against you. U can still snitch it's like you call the tips hotline u tell them where the person may be or where the edvience to crime may be. No paper work involved.
 5 years ago '07        #77
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
scarface snitching

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #78
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #79
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 747 747
 CartelFamill said:
Restraining Order?......n*gga The DJ that was there FILED IT.....and Since the SESSION was in his Name They Automatically Put on there.....Smurf explained that....and How YAYO was the one that was bout to file the Lawsuit

I never heard that version, but do remember Yayo saying that they did it for the money. Like how 40 c*ck is trying to sue Game.

[pic - click to view]

Funny how the Game haters that was in the Shyne threads bigging Shyne up are now saying he a bi*ch n sh*t....now he saying some sh*t about their hero......Mr F 5o... LOL they confused...What to do?

Last edited by ghost213; 11-18-2012 at 06:46 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #80
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 17951 17951
Shyne talking real reckless only cause he got deported and will not be coming back to the USA...

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy