most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 1405 1405
Yall n*ggas is Some Straight Weirdo's.....Have You Noticed All the n*ggas That Call 50 Cent a Snitch is Not from His HOOD?....

Plus Irv Gotti,Chris Gotti and Supreme all took there Cases TO TRIAL.....What The fu*k Yall Know about a Federal Cases?......So if Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent was a Snitch HIS a.ss WOULD HAVE CAME AND TESTIFY

Feds Been on Preme's a.ss since he Came home in the 90's.....n*gga Sentence was light and Feds knew Supreme Team was still Around

Preme caught his Case cuz his Business Partner in the TUX business Snitched On Him.....The Harlem n*gga he Paid to k!ll E Money Bags already Had 5k1 Letter in PA Snitched on Preme....The Couple They used there Apartment to Watch E Money Bags Snitched on Him....The Feds Followed Preme to A Gun Range where he was Practicing Shooting under Alias.....He Got Caught with Ratchet in Harlem.....He used to Alias to Go See Prince in TX Federal Jail....and a Stash House in Bmore got raided and they found Promo Material for the Movie with Preme's fingerprint

And if He so Much Ratted on Preme.....Why When D.A. Tryed to say he got 50 Cent shot....Why Preme's Lawyer bring up the Many Men song and even Asked 50 Cent to Testify that Preme didnt shoot him?

And murder Inc Started with Drug Money?.....hahahha.....I Guess Yall Forgot IRV' was JEWISH a.ss LYOR's POSTERBOY A&R right?......He Brung him Jayz,DMX and Ja rule and DEF JAM FUNDED murder Inc....Def Jam funded the Soundtrack to "Crime Partners".......Preme was paid to Consultant....All LEGIT sh*t....

Feds fu*ked with murder Inc cuz yall making ALOT OF MONEY Standing a Black Crime Boss who was still Active
 5 years ago '05        #42
space
space
space
I Guess Yall Forgot about this

When Kenneth "Supreme" Mcgriff is led down from his cell to a closet-size confrence room, his mood shifts from jovial to fierce. "People in here (jail) think I should be angry with you" says Mcgriff..

Pulling a chair up.."They say you made me look....pauses..."bufoonish".

Supreme is not being oversensitive, just before our meeting at the Metropolitian Detention Center in Brooklyn, I (ethan brown) had come out with a book called 'QUEENS REIGNS SUPREME: THE RISE OF THE HIP HOP HUSTLER that chronicled Supreme's stewardship of the crack dealing Supreme Team during the 1980's, including a raid on a stash house in which he was busted with blow on his face.

"Cocaine on my face, huh?" he says sternly

It should have been a sh1t in your pants moment, but panic subsides when i size up Mcgriff..His slight 5foot8 frame is draped in a tan prison jumpsuit, and his graying beard makes him look older than his 45 years.

But on the street , Supreme is a towering legend, mythologized for his 80's crime exploits by various rappers. Federal Prosecuters contend that , like the Supreme Team of the 1980's which he helmed rank over. Mcgriff once again carried out Mafia style murders while moving kilos of coke.

Though Mcgriff potentially faces the death penalty, the charges against him (to which he pleads not guilty) will be overshadowed in hip hop circles by another accusation (for which he has not yet been indicted) the accusation that he ordered the shooting of 50 Cent in 2000.

Despite Supreme's fearsome rep, in person , he seems far from a typical thug. On his cell table are Salman Rushdie's "Shalimar the Clown" and Jimmy Carter's "Our Endangered Values": America's Moral Crisis.

Kenneth Mcgriff once had a repuation as being one of South Jamaica's best and brightest. He was a talented student, avid football player and welcome presence in his queens neighborhood.

But when Mcgriff discovered the teachings of the Five Percenters, an offshoot of the N.O.I teachings, he began to envision himself as a different kind of leader.

Soon Mcgriff formed a small crew of his own, selling retail amounts of coke in Baisley Park Homes in jamaica , queens. He named himself SUPREME, in the five percent tradition and dubbed his crew the SUPREME TEAM.

At first the crew was strongly conflicted about embracing the ethics of the five percenters alongside the Queens underworld. "Alot of the brothers and sisters didn't like the idea that we hustled because it was contrary to the lessons (five percent dogma). " remembers close friend "Knowledge"

But the drug money of the 80's proved to lucrative to be resisted and the crew soon lived out it's moniker.

Crack Cocaine arrival in 84, breeded a new style of hustling empowered by extreme violence. It also attracted alot of heat, Supreme was arrested on narcotics charges in 85, and ceded power to his nephew Gerald "Prince' Miller, but thier leadership styles could not have been more different. Mcgriff was a meticulous organizer who formed alliances and tended to use force coldly and carefully to preserve power.

Where as Prince on the other hand took the crew in a brutal direction, beginning with the Supreme Team "butchering" of four Columbian cocaine dealers in Baisley Park Homes with bodies stuffed in trash bags. Yet few were worried about the Supreme Team getting caught as law enforcement was tied down with Mafioso crime families, federal authorities were rather lenient and lax in regards to crack crime lords.

All that changed in 1988, when Officer Byrne was shot in his police car while he guarded the home of a guyanese immigrant whom had informed the police about Lorenzo "FAT CAT" Nichols. Federal Officals sought out both Lorenzo , Prince, Pappy and Supreme and as a result the SUPREME TEAM was brought to it's knees with Supreme catching a 12 year sentence.

As Mcgriff sat in prison , his fame only grew, illustrated in the songs by artist such as Nas's "Memory Lane" (Some fiends scream about SUPREME TEAM , a Jamaica Queens thing). Just prior to Nas debut in 1994, Mcgriff came home in 1993, while in prison Mcgriff had immersed himself in grimy street novels like the works of Donald Goines and his dream was to turn a novel into a film. He figured his best entree into the film industry was through hip hop.

Later that year Mcgriff had met Irv at a video shoot. Although from different sections of queens as well as different walks of life, they took a liking to each other. Gotti being "DJ IRV" whom moved mixtapes at 10$ a pop, while Supreme was the menacing coke kingpin whom moved kilos for thousands of dollars.

Aligned with IRV , Mcgriff reaped the benifits of being in the shadow of IRV's success while at DEF JAM, and having Supreme around gave murder Inc. street cred and implied a strong fear factor as voiced by Jarule on a Def Jam compliation freestyle.."Funds Unlimited ..backed by my Preme Team crime represenatives"

At this same time, murder Inc.'s presece irritated many, including a young Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent whom spent his adolesence pitching crack vials in Supreme's old Jamaica Queens territory.

During 50's early part of his career, 50 wasn't shy about making his feelings known about murder Inc. and Jarule in particular.

The drama ignited when in early 2000, Ja was robbed of his jewelry outside his Queens home. 50 whom was 24 at the time, seized on the incident ("Your Life is on the line") as proof that despite thier alliance with Supreme, murder Inc. rappers were not safe even in thier own neighborhood. 50 claims that a friend of his was the perpetrator.

But Mcgriff disagrees and contends that the robber was a young thug under the Supreme Team whom commited the crime. "I always see articles where 50 is saying that his man robbed Ja"...supreme says.."Wrong..that was my man, i raised him".

The incident also raised the eyebrows of the Feds, whom said it cited thier theory that Mcgriff served as protection for the label in exchange for funding his movie. the Feds said that Mcgriff threatned the robber into submission.

"It didn't take intimidation" Preme says.."It didn't take threats for me to say, What's wrong with you, man? You gotta give it back."

A few months later Mcgriff tried to squash the beef with 50............

"i sat down with 50, I said listen man...this is nonsense!"..Preme remembers.

"but 50 loves to keep things going, he would say.."Yeah , your right Supreme, i respect you , man." and then turn around and go totally contrary to what we just talked about."..and "I would just scratch my head..."

During the murder Inc. trial , prosecuters allege that Mcgriff acting as muscle for the label issued death threats against 50 during those sitdowns.

"I?!??..threatned him?!?!?!!!!! supreme asks incredulousily, "We use to talk all the time, as a matter of fact, i told him, i want you to be in this movie, (CRIME PARTNERS) that i'm ready to do. And this was when he was a nobody."

Supreme says he abandoned peacemaking efforts when he realized that 50 was an "agent provocateur" a billing 50 would live up to with his mixtape song "GHETTO QURAN" which vividly described the s. jamaica crack trade. "Yes, it was factual"..says Mcgriff.."He said in the song, Preme was the businessman, and Prince was the k!ller."

But he still feels that 50 shouldn't have aired dirty laundry.."When we was coming up there was a code on the streets, a code of conduct, which was you never speak of dudes whom may still be in the streets'. Preme also scoffs at 50 posing as his rival. "Kid, you've never been through nothing...supreme says.."I was around wolves, man, i walked among giants."

As for the shooting, which was lamented on a mixtape track entitled "F--- YOU"..50 rhymed.."50 who shot ya?..You think it was Preme, Freeze or Tah Tah?"

The U.S Attorney points the finger at Mcgriff, and is set to present evidence at his trial in Brooklyn. In court documents, the office contends the shooting was done in retaliation for "Ghetto Quran".

The theory was given further boost, when investigators asked 50 whom shot him, he responded..."agents should read his lyrics" according to an affidavit.

Mcgriff reacts angrily when 50's rhymes are mentioned, "This dude sensationalizes everything!"

"All his statements are incendiary, the government believes every lyric, and then he says "Read my lyrics!"..where i'm from that is considered dry snitching".

Now with a trial looming in the near future, 50 you would think would be of lesser concern , considering that Mcgriff is being considered to be executed by state authorized death penalty.

Even if he is acquitted of the most seroius offenses, Mcgriff previous convictions almost gurantee him a lifetime in prison. But he seems to embrace his fate: "You can put the death penalty on me"...he says.

"I've done everything that i've wanted to do" says Supreme.

Perhaps only death will liberate Supreme from his notorious past and from 50's onslaught.

"I've never been fascinated by someone who got money" says Preme.

"What fascinates me is the struggle , not some dude getting money, the struggle is what defines a man" .
 11-18-2012, 12:19 AM         #43
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shyne mad
We need proof why is bringing up random sh*t
That grafted genes white boy stay in 50 threads yo
 5 years ago '05        #44
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
 CartelFamill said:
I Guess Yall Forgot about this

When Kenneth "Supreme" Mcgriff is led down from his cell to a closet-size confrence room, his mood shifts from jovial to fierce. "People in here (jail) think I should be angry with you" says Mcgriff..

Pulling a chair up.."They say you made me look....pauses..."bufoonish".

Supreme is not being oversensitive, just before our meeting at the Metropolitian Detention Center in Brooklyn, I (ethan brown) had come out with a book called 'QUEENS REIGNS SUPREME: THE RISE OF THE HIP HOP HUSTLER that chronicled Supreme's stewardship of the crack dealing Supreme Team during the 1980's, including a raid on a stash house in which he was busted with blow on his face.

"Cocaine on my face, huh?" he says sternly

It should have been a sh1t in your pants moment, but panic subsides when i size up Mcgriff..His slight 5foot8 frame is draped in a tan prison jumpsuit, and his graying beard makes him look older than his 45 years.

But on the street , Supreme is a towering legend, mythologized for his 80's crime exploits by various rappers. Federal Prosecuters contend that , like the Supreme Team of the 1980's which he helmed rank over. Mcgriff once again carried out Mafia style murders while moving kilos of coke.

Though Mcgriff potentially faces the death penalty, the charges against him (to which he pleads not guilty) will be overshadowed in hip hop circles by another accusation (for which he has not yet been indicted) the accusation that he ordered the shooting of 50 Cent in 2000.

Despite Supreme's fearsome rep, in person , he seems far from a typical thug. On his cell table are Salman Rushdie's "Shalimar the Clown" and Jimmy Carter's "Our Endangered Values": America's Moral Crisis.

Kenneth Mcgriff once had a repuation as being one of South Jamaica's best and brightest. He was a talented student, avid football player and welcome presence in his queens neighborhood.

But when Mcgriff discovered the teachings of the Five Percenters, an offshoot of the N.O.I teachings, he began to envision himself as a different kind of leader.

Soon Mcgriff formed a small crew of his own, selling retail amounts of coke in Baisley Park Homes in jamaica , queens. He named himself SUPREME, in the five percent tradition and dubbed his crew the SUPREME TEAM.

At first the crew was strongly conflicted about embracing the ethics of the five percenters alongside the Queens underworld. "Alot of the brothers and sisters didn't like the idea that we hustled because it was contrary to the lessons (five percent dogma). " remembers close friend "Knowledge"

But the drug money of the 80's proved to lucrative to be resisted and the crew soon lived out it's moniker.

Crack Cocaine arrival in 84, breeded a new style of hustling empowered by extreme violence. It also attracted alot of heat, Supreme was arrested on narcotics charges in 85, and ceded power to his nephew Gerald "Prince' Miller, but thier leadership styles could not have been more different. Mcgriff was a meticulous organizer who formed alliances and tended to use force coldly and carefully to preserve power.

Where as Prince on the other hand took the crew in a brutal direction, beginning with the Supreme Team "butchering" of four Columbian cocaine dealers in Baisley Park Homes with bodies stuffed in trash bags. Yet few were worried about the Supreme Team getting caught as law enforcement was tied down with Mafioso crime families, federal authorities were rather lenient and lax in regards to crack crime lords.

All that changed in 1988, when Officer Byrne was shot in his police car while he guarded the home of a guyanese immigrant whom had informed the police about Lorenzo "FAT CAT" Nichols. Federal Officals sought out both Lorenzo , Prince, Pappy and Supreme and as a result the SUPREME TEAM was brought to it's knees with Supreme catching a 12 year sentence.

As Mcgriff sat in prison , his fame only grew, illustrated in the songs by artist such as Nas's "Memory Lane" (Some fiends scream about SUPREME TEAM , a Jamaica Queens thing). Just prior to Nas debut in 1994, Mcgriff came home in 1993, while in prison Mcgriff had immersed himself in grimy street novels like the works of Donald Goines and his dream was to turn a novel into a film. He figured his best entree into the film industry was through hip hop.

Later that year Mcgriff had met Irv at a video shoot. Although from different sections of queens as well as different walks of life, they took a liking to each other. Gotti being "DJ IRV" whom moved mixtapes at 10$ a pop, while Supreme was the menacing coke kingpin whom moved kilos for thousands of dollars.

Aligned with IRV , Mcgriff reaped the benifits of being in the shadow of IRV's success while at DEF JAM, and having Supreme around gave murder Inc. street cred and implied a strong fear factor as voiced by Jarule on a Def Jam compliation freestyle.."Funds Unlimited ..backed by my Preme Team crime represenatives"

At this same time, murder Inc.'s presece irritated many, including a young Curtis Jackson aka 50 Cent whom spent his adolesence pitching crack vials in Supreme's old Jamaica Queens territory.

During 50's early part of his career, 50 wasn't shy about making his feelings known about murder Inc. and Jarule in particular.

The drama ignited when in early 2000, Ja was robbed of his jewelry outside his Queens home. 50 whom was 24 at the time, seized on the incident ("Your Life is on the line") as proof that despite thier alliance with Supreme, murder Inc. rappers were not safe even in thier own neighborhood. 50 claims that a friend of his was the perpetrator.

But Mcgriff disagrees and contends that the robber was a young thug under the Supreme Team whom commited the crime. "I always see articles where 50 is saying that his man robbed Ja"...supreme says.."Wrong..that was my man, i raised him".

The incident also raised the eyebrows of the Feds, whom said it cited thier theory that Mcgriff served as protection for the label in exchange for funding his movie. the Feds said that Mcgriff threatned the robber into submission.

"It didn't take intimidation" Preme says.."It didn't take threats for me to say, What's wrong with you, man? You gotta give it back."

A few months later Mcgriff tried to squash the beef with 50............

"i sat down with 50, I said listen man...this is nonsense!"..Preme remembers.

"but 50 loves to keep things going, he would say.."Yeah , your right Supreme, i respect you , man." and then turn around and go totally contrary to what we just talked about."..and "I would just scratch my head..."

During the murder Inc. trial , prosecuters allege that Mcgriff acting as muscle for the label issued death threats against 50 during those sitdowns.

"I?!??..threatned him?!?!?!!!!! supreme asks incredulousily, "We use to talk all the time, as a matter of fact, i told him, i want you to be in this movie, (CRIME PARTNERS) that i'm ready to do. And this was when he was a nobody."

Supreme says he abandoned peacemaking efforts when he realized that 50 was an "agent provocateur" a billing 50 would live up to with his mixtape song "GHETTO QURAN" which vividly described the s. jamaica crack trade. "Yes, it was factual"..says Mcgriff.."He said in the song, Preme was the businessman, and Prince was the k!ller."

But he still feels that 50 shouldn't have aired dirty laundry.."When we was coming up there was a code on the streets, a code of conduct, which was you never speak of dudes whom may still be in the streets'. Preme also scoffs at 50 posing as his rival. "Kid, you've never been through nothing...supreme says.."I was around wolves, man, i walked among giants."

As for the shooting, which was lamented on a mixtape track entitled "F--- YOU"..50 rhymed.."50 who shot ya?..You think it was Preme, Freeze or Tah Tah?"

The U.S Attorney points the finger at Mcgriff, and is set to present evidence at his trial in Brooklyn. In court documents, the office contends the shooting was done in retaliation for "Ghetto Quran".

The theory was given further boost, when investigators asked 50 whom shot him, he responded..."agents should read his lyrics" according to an affidavit.

Mcgriff reacts angrily when 50's rhymes are mentioned, "This dude sensationalizes everything!"

"All his statements are incendiary, the government believes every lyric, and then he says "Read my lyrics!"..where i'm from that is considered dry snitching".

Now with a trial looming in the near future, 50 you would think would be of lesser concern , considering that Mcgriff is being considered to be executed by state authorized death penalty.

Even if he is acquitted of the most seroius offenses, Mcgriff previous convictions almost gurantee him a lifetime in prison. But he seems to embrace his fate: "You can put the death penalty on me"...he says.

"I've done everything that i've wanted to do" says Supreme.

Perhaps only death will liberate Supreme from his notorious past and from 50's onslaught.

"I've never been fascinated by someone who got money" says Preme.

"What fascinates me is the struggle , not some dude getting money, the struggle is what defines a man" .

so many spelling mistakes. made it painful to read
 11-18-2012, 12:39 AM         #45
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i forgot 50 is a cop

getting a restraining order on a n*gga = snitch n

making a movie dry snitching for a whole movie

going on tv and say n a n*gga company was founded off of drug money
 5 years ago '05        #46
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 2648 2648
 youngmic said:
still no proof he snitched but wat i did find disturbing was him gettin on that bet show, how im livin or watever saying murder inc was formed w drug $$ ...then 2 weeks laters the feds come in.....
Yeah I bet the feds were just eating their TV dinners flipping through channels and happened to catch 50 Cent say that on TV, thought to themselves "oh sh*t, really?!" and started an investigation. 2 weeks later they took them down. All the evidence they needed was a rapper in a beef to say something.

fu*k outta here...

People only keep dragging this "snitch" business along because it's the only argument they have against 50, even though there is zero proof. All these rappers try to act "connected" so they will speak on it like they know the ins and outs of the situation, but they really only know what they hear and want to believe.
 5 years ago '04        #47
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29538 29538
 Sco Dylan said:
Yeah I bet the feds were just eating their TV dinners flipping through channels and happened to catch 50 Cent say that on TV, thought to themselves "oh sh*t, really?!" and started an investigation. 2 weeks later they took them down. All the evidence they needed was a rapper in a beef to say something.

fu*k outta here...

People only keep dragging this "snitch" business along because it's the only argument they have against 50, even though there is zero proof. All these rappers try to act "connected" so they will speak on it like they know the ins and outs of the situation, but they really only know what they hear and want to believe.
lol put the cape down n calm down....... i didnt say he snitched but goin on there aint help
 5 years ago '11        #48
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
No solid proof.
So I guess Bang em was lieing when he said 50 used to have n*ggas holding doors for him and sh*t ready to bang off.
Guess Saigon was lieing when he said 50's studio was full of gooons.
Not police.

Guess 50 and Chris Lighty was lieing about when Shyne had a f!ght in the Bad Boy office 50 pulled a Mac 10 on Puff.
 Im Soo Special said:
first they say he wasnt no g, smurf and them held him down and he disloyal. now he was ridin with police lol

then they say he the realest, then he fake and a snitch but now the beef squashed and u makin music and want a reunion

anybody from queens will tell u why preme is in jail. so quit the blatant lies. irv told you feds was watchin him since 97, when preme came home
Exactly they aint from Queens, they all repeat what murder Inc first came out. None of these other n*ggas have reason to speculate.

Theres SO many n*ggas that from Queens that say 50's real.

Bimmy SUPREME TEAM OG said 50 a gangsta...the same team 50 was beefing with.

[video - click to view]

If 50 was a snitch Bang em would have done said it.
He's attempted to sh*t on 50 several times but always maintained he aint no snitch.
And that Marcus the DJ filed the order of protection.

-Im just saying If 50 was a snitch, a lot of people would have come out and said it. As opposed to rappers saying sh*t cuz they got beef and have heard other people say it.
 5 years ago '05        #49
space
space
space
Restraining Order?......n*gga The DJ that was there FILED IT.....and Since the SESSION was in his Name They Automatically Put on there.....Smurf explained that....and How YAYO was the one that was bout to file the Lawsuit
 5 years ago '04        #50
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #51
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
"Slim switched sides on me, let n*ggas ride on me..."

Rumour has it Slim set up a meeting with Preme and 50 and then left town for a few days...and returned only when 50 got shot.
 5 years ago '04        #52
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,479 | Props total: 2708 2708
that probably saved his life so ...
 5 years ago '06        #53
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Avon_Barksdale said:

Pimp'n Says: Damn is dat Shyne or Game? Maybe Shyne ain't lie'n bout Game be'n his son.
 5 years ago '10        #54
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
Lets just say Shyne proved 50 is a snitch, does it even matter now, would anybody really care that much?
 5 years ago '09        #55
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
50 records phone calls, what kind of sh*t is that
 5 years ago '11        #56
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
*insert i wanna see receipts gif*
 5 years ago '08        #57
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17165 17165
Shyne will be the reason

Game & 50 will reUnite
 5 years ago '07        #58
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,341 | Props total: 2053 2053
Game k!lled 50's music career.

Graftedgenes said:
Really?

I never knew Irv Gotti & J. Prince were bi*ches, I always thought they were stand-up dudes with solid street-ties who never bowed down to white-Jewish execs.

See me wit a couple hood n*ggaz behind stars
I heard you put a couple good n*ggaz behind bars, (Preme!)
I might never sell that much
But you can bet your last 2 quarters, I never tell that much

Rat a.ss n*gga, you's a animal
You's a motherfu*kin' animal

Pig a.ss n*gga, you's a animal

Snake a.ss n*gga, you's a animal

Jadakiss "Checkmate"

[pic - click to view]

True dat, but you know these dudes can weasel out of the snitch-Jacket by saying their lwyer went renegade and they aint have nothing to do with it.

in situations like that I just say you half-way snitchin' and tellin' because you rattin' through a third party but the lines are so blurred in this era that you could label half these dudes as snitches.
 5 years ago '09        #59
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
shyne is dry snitching, either come up with the papers because if 50 did tht it would be on paper or shut the fukk up shyne

dude was in the breakfast club and said he had a new mixtape and my dumbass downloaded it, just terrible
 5 years ago '05        #60
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
 KingP1n said:
"Slim switched sides on me, let n*ggas ride on me..."

Rumour has it Slim set up a meeting with Preme and 50 and then left town for a few days...and returned only when 50 got shot.
used to talk with a dude from there who knows them and fu*ks with Topofdalyne now....

he said, preme wanted to do it to him(50), slim wanted to get it squashed cos he was cool with both sides, and 50 didnt show, so what could slim really do?

you tellin me, preme was really Chaz's little man like that? like chaz can say, preme go sit ur lil a.ss down and dont touch 50......

but 50 new if he went, it was gonna be about squashin the ja rule sh*t, which he didnt wanna do.........

so that line def aint snitchin, cos slim didnt do nothing......
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago