Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-17-2012, 05:30 PM         #1
15728 pageviews
140 comments

fmf_123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shyne Alleges 50 Cent Cooperated With Authorities To Bring Down Irv Gotti

Shyne alleges that 50 Cent cooperated with the cops in an attempt to ruin Irv Gotti's career.

Between questioning Drake's credibility to attacking Kendrick Lamar's debut album, Shyne hasn't been playing friendly with many fellow emcees as of late. Now, in a recent interview with AllHipHop, Shyne Po makes a number of salacious allegations against 50 Cent.

Shyne recalled meeting Fif while ghostwriting for Diddy's 1999 LP Forever, saying that Fiddy was running scared from his foes Irv Gotti and murder Inc. after a scuffle with the crew in 2000. He said that 50 actually hired police security to protect him from Gotti and company, and even gave police information on Gotti's supposed business dealings with notorious drug dealer Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff.

“When I met [50 Cent] he was writing raps for Diddy on Forever. This was after Gotti and them poked him up in the Hit Factory and he ran to the cops and got a order of protection. He was walking around with a group of police, NYPD was holding him down. I swear to God he was in Daddy’s House in the lounge and he had security. He hadn’t sold one record. He hadn’t even put an album out...50 Cent was nobody, nobody knew who he was. He was hiding from Iv Gotti and murder Inc. He’s the reason that Irv got indicted. He’s the reason that Kenneth Supreme McGriff is in prison for the rest of his life.”

[pic - click to view]

Shyne Alleges 50 Cent Cooperated With Authorities To Bring Down Irv Gotti | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

140 comments for "Shyne Alleges 50 Cent Cooperated With Authorities To Bring Down Irv Gotti"

11-17-2012, 05:46 PM         #2
AZTEK ESCOBAR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real talk but we already knew this
 5 years ago '04        #3
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
50's a snitch who needs security just to use the restroom blahzay blah. Is there any documented proof that he's a rat yet?
 5 years ago '11        #4
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
no sh*t....50 cent was a government informant right before he blew up and once again after to work to bring down irv, ja, murder inc and supreme mcgriff
 5 years ago '06        #5
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14774 14774
at this idiot, yes even before he ever sold a record the NYPD went out of their way to protect a no-name rapper... yeah that obviously happened... hasnt Diddy told a story about how he walked in a room where 50 was writing a song for him back in the day and the motherfu*ker pulled out a gun on him or some sh*t? Shyne trying to use these other rappers to stay relevant.
 5 years ago '04        #6
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
no comment.
 5 years ago '06        #7
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,907 | Props total: 25799 25799
You have the right to face your accuser BY LAW if 50 told and was a informant he would have been on that stand..

so 50 a snitch, games a stripper, budden snitched on ransom. AM i missing something??
 5 years ago '05        #8
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
Hell Rell pulled the paperwork on Max B for snitching
 11-17-2012, 07:50 PM         #9
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

50-Cent was a Confidential Informant that helped bring down Murda Inc & Supreme but this is old news and nothing new.

Why do people think the entire industry from Game to Z-Ro, to J.Prince, to Camron to Ross, to Jadakiss, to Fat Joe, to Ja-Rule all call this dude a snitch?

We all saw 50-Cent get on national T.V. on 106th & Park and say that Murda Inc was funded by drug money and its common knowledge he told the Feds to listen to his rap lyrics for clues in their investigation over his shooting.

The worst act of Dry-snitching I have ever seen is the movie GRODT which basically doomed Supreme a.k.a Majestic in the court of public opinion.

I have ZERO respect for Shyne as a human being after he shot an innocent Black woman in the face but he is correct along with Slim da Mobster that 50-Cent is a RAT.
 11-17-2012, 07:58 PM         #10
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These snitch rumors been going on forever, yet no proof

All i know is 50 was the real deal, he was always a bully
 5 years ago '05        #11
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,253 | Props total: 9668 9668
And now Shyne is snitching on 50. See how that works?
 5 years ago '06        #12
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

Why do people think the entire industry from Game to Z-Ro, to J.Prince, to Camron to Ross, to Jadakiss, to Fat Joe, to Ja-Rule all call this dude a snitch?
Z-Ro because J. Prince told him to (Ro has even said as much since)... J. Prince because Irv Gotti is his bi*ch... Ja Rule because Irv Gotti said so.. Cam'Ron, Ross, Fat Joe, and Jada (dont even remember Jada saying it) because they were beefing with 50 and Ja said it...
 11-17-2012, 08:10 PM         #13
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WCIB said:
And now Shyne is snitching on 50. See how that works?
???????

The act of snitching and/or dry-snitching is when you share information and activities that can be used in a court of law, open case or ongoing investigation to get another man investigated, indicted, arrested, audited or deported.

The actual definition has been skewed and abused by people who are unfamiliar with what it really entails but by the true definition Shyne is only half-a-snitch for his lawyers attempt to plant blame on Diddy as being a possible shooter during his trial, but calling a known snitch a snitch is not an act of snitching its simply putting the next man up on important info and intel.

You can be a tattle-tale & a gossip-mouth without being a Snitch but when the alphabet-boys can get involved then you risk having a snitch-jacket on you and being a rat is up their with child-molestation in terms of contempt in the streets.
 5 years ago '05        #14
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,253 | Props total: 9668 9668
 Graftedgenes said:
???????

The act of snitching and/or dry-snitching is when you share information and activities that can be used in a court of law, open case or ongoing investigation to get another man investigated, indicted, arrested, audited or deported.

The actual definition has been skewed and abused by people who are unfamiliar with what it really entails but by the true definition Shyne is only half-a-snitch for his lawyers attempt to plant blame on Diddy as being a possible shooter during his trial, but calling a known snitch a snitch is not an act of snitching its simply putting the next man up on important info and intel.

You can be a tattle-tale & a gossip-mouth without being a Snitch but when the alphabet-boys can get involved then you risk having a snitch-jacket on you and being a rat is up their with child-molestation in terms of contempt in the streets.
Half snitch, full snitch. Both phrases that have one word in common.
 5 years ago '07        #15
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Oh look whose in here writing books about 50 Cent

what a surprise
 11-17-2012, 08:26 PM         #16
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bama Boy said:
Z-Ro because J. Prince told him to (Ro has even said as much since)... J. Prince because Irv Gotti is his bi*ch... Ja Rule because Irv Gotti said so.. Cam'Ron, Ross, Fat Joe, and Jada (dont even remember Jada saying it) because they were beefing with 50 and Ja said it...
Really?

I never knew Irv Gotti & J. Prince were bi*ches, I always thought they were stand-up dudes with solid street-ties who never bowed down to white-Jewish execs.

See me wit a couple hood n*ggaz behind stars
I heard you put a couple good n*ggaz behind bars, (Preme!)
I might never sell that much
But you can bet your last 2 quarters, I never tell that much

Rat a.ss n*gga, you's a animal
You's a motherfu*kin' animal

Pig a.ss n*gga, you's a animal

Snake a.ss n*gga, you's a animal

Jadakiss "Checkmate"

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

WCIB said:
Half snitch, full snitch. Both phrases that have one word in common.
True dat, but you know these dudes can weasel out of the snitch-Jacket by saying their lwyer went renegade and they aint have nothing to do with it.

in situations like that I just say you half-way snitchin' and tellin' because you rattin' through a third party but the lines are so blurred in this era that you could label half these dudes as snitches.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-17-2012 at 08:32 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #17
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
No paperwork Shyne failed
 5 years ago '08        #18
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 574 574
this n*gga is on the war path.
 5 years ago '09        #19
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8871 8871
I bet it's True, that Young Buck irs situation, wake up people 50 Cent is ruthless, he hates Irv Gotti
 5 years ago '06        #20
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 ash1990 said:
I bet it's True, that Young Buck irs situation, wake up people 50 Cent is ruthless, he hates Irv Gotti
So 50 told Young Buck not to pay his taxes? Then let him borrow money to pay for em... then he told him not to pay his taxes AGAIN? The logic there is flawless...
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago