College Football Talk Week 12

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
96 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #541
USC 79 heat pts79 OP
space
space
$21,494 | Props total: 9785 9785
Maybe Max can come in & spread the ball around. I don't think we will run the ball well against ND. But we will have to in order to have a chance. Bark is done for the year more than likely. Oregon thought they were unbeatable. Told yall that Furd front seven was no punk. No use in me saying Fire Lane Kiffin because he won't be fired. Different coordinators will be brought in tho. Regardless catch me at the Coli next week.
 5 years ago '09        #542
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
 JFamis said:
Hmm... I thought you had to be in top 14 to be in a BCS game, but maybe they're just a.ssuming they would be when they wrote that?
Nah, that's for at large teams based on everything I'm reading. The agreement with the Rose Bowl changed once the Pac and Big 10 changed to 12 then added a championship game. The winners of those championship games have to be taken by The Rose Bowl unless they are selected for the BCS championship game of course.
 TH35 said:
Looking at the projections its EASY to have another SEC BCS title if ND loses to USC.
You are correct. ND could lose then Georgia beat Bama in the title game and face Florida a.ssuming Florida wins out. Bama could also face Florida a.ssuming they both win out and ND loses but I think that is a slimmer possibility because Bama beating Georgia would hurt Florida's numbers.
 5 years ago '07        #543
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,778 | Props total: 14589 14589
 USC said:
Maybe Max can come in & spread the ball around. I don't think we will run the ball well against ND. But we will have to in order to have a chance. Bark is done for the year more than likely. Oregon thought they were unbeatable. Told yall that Furd front seven was no punk. No use in me saying Fire Lane Kiffin because he won't be fired. Different coordinators will be brought in tho. Regardless catch me at the Coli next week.
Stanford has the best defense statistically in the Pac-12 but I had no idea they would win. If it was in @ Stanford, I would've said yea they had a chance. They did what every team that beats Oregon does be more physical to their finesse.
 5 years ago '09        #544
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
 TH35 said:
Stanford has the best defense statistically in the Pac-12 but I had no idea they would win. If it was in @ Stanford, I would've said yea they had a chance. They did what every team that beats Oregon does be more physical to their finesse.
Little did I know when I was joking around this time last saturday night on here about Oregon and Kansas St losing this week that they actually would lose
 5 years ago '07        #545
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Little did I know when I was joking around this time last saturday night on here about Oregon and Kansas St losing this week that they actually would lose
I said KSU would slip to Baylor. They always play Baylor close given the history. I didn't think it would be a blowout though . I thought it would be Texas too but KSU always has Texas' number.
 5 years ago '07        #546
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
Les Miles was drunk at the press conference
 5 years ago '10        #547
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 TH35 said:
Les Miles was drunk at the press conference
 11-18-2012, 03:27 AM         #548
PeteyRoll 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UCLA came to play just as i said
 5 years ago '09        #549
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,906 | Props total: 14016 14016
I was out waiting in line for a wii u and missed the last 3 quarters of the Oregon game and the Kansas state game. Wow. I'm shocked. What a shake up! Bama better not get into the nc game.
 5 years ago '10        #550
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 circleofpurple said:
Bama better not get into the nc game.
They wont!
 5 years ago '06        #551
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,608 | Props total: 8879 8879
 circleofpurple said:
I was out waiting in line for a wii u and missed the last 3 quarters of the Oregon game and the Kansas state game. Wow. I'm shocked. What a shake up! Bama better not get into the nc game.
Time out n*gga say what you was waiting in line for a wattttt missed one time college football to wait for a wii mother fu*king u. Your so disrespectful denard doesn't approve sorry. Mother fu*king waiting in line gor an electronic that will b mass produced. Screw u
 5 years ago '04        #552
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,333 | Props total: 2751 2751
 Special Edd said:
Time out n*gga say what you was waiting in line for a wattttt missed one time college football to wait for a wii mother fu*king u. Your so disrespectful denard doesn't approve sorry. Mother fu*king waiting in line gor an electronic that will b mass produced. Screw u
Wii u is going to be a hot item in the holidays and will be hard to find. The Wii has far more hype and preorder than the original Wii and that too was sold out as soon there was stock for a whole year.
 5 years ago '04        #553
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,982 | Props total: 4324 4324
 Fly 2ndComing said:
SEC paid the refs
 5 years ago '12        #554
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,617 | Props total: 2130 2130
 all3rd said:
Also if FSU k!lls UF then Texas and Texas A&M win out could they met each other in Sugar Bowl or would they stay with LSU?
Texas has to beat K State first. Even then, if Texas beats K State, then Oklahoma wins the Big 12. All Oklahoma has to do is win there last 2 games and they are almost garunteed a BCS bid. If K State beats Texas then K State will get the bid because they win the Big 12. So, it's more than likely going to be K State and Oklahoma that get the 2 BCS bids.
 5 years ago '05        #555
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Florida State have any chance of making the Championship Game?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #556
ncwarrior24 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,798 | Props total: 1184 1184
GEORGIA vs. FLORIDA for the national championship game would be the kind of stuff dreams are made of
 5 years ago '06        #557
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
I said its a lot of football season left to count anybody out. I don't think USC beats ND this week coming up tho. But some reason Trojans can pull the upset then we will have a serious cluster fu*k on our hands...

I expect blowout from here on out if teams can name the score on others too look good for the polls.
 5 years ago '10        #558
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
 Garnet & Gold said:
Florida State have any chance of making the Championship Game?

[pic - click to view]

lets see, K-State & Oregon would have to drop behind us. then we need G-Tech to beat Georgia (not likely), Clemson to beat South Carolina (likely w/o Lattimore), Arkansas to beat LSU (not likely), USC to beat Notre Dame (possible), and/or Georgia to beat Alabama in the SEC Champ game (possible)...but first we gotta beat Florida
 5 years ago '04        #559
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,982 | Props total: 4324 4324
Oregon is #4 in the Coaches Poll. We still in it.
 5 years ago '05        #560
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
#5 in the Coaches, can't wait to be #20 in the Computers
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
21 hours ago