Nov 17 - Anonymous hack 100's of Israeli websites, delete Foreign Ministry database

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #61
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
fu*k israel
 11-18-2012, 04:09 PM         #62
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg not websites

watch out guys we got some badass kids over here
 5 years ago '09        #63
The CANNON 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 229 229
 SpyDa said:

[pic - click to view]

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!

9,000 is a lot
 5 years ago '10        #64
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,957 | Props total: 8689 8689
 Jugganot said:
anonymous is a joke lol, hacking... like give me a break who fu*king cares lol
Almost everything you own can be hacked and taken away.
 5 years ago '10        #65
Spartan 119 25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 1232 1232
FFFFFFUUCKKKKKKKK Israel
 11-18-2012, 05:32 PM         #66
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoneThugz said:
Anyone in the west that supports Hamas in Palistine, do you realise they are a terrorist organisation? Do you realise they are the same islamic groups that want to bring death to America & all western civilisations? If israel falls, all western civilisation will follow in the same path...
fu*k BABYLON n*ggaAA death OF WESTERN CIVILISATION = death OF WHITE POWER STRUCTURE, YOU ACTING LIKE BLACKS GIVE A fu*k WE DON'T fu*k THIS WESTERN CIVILIZATION.
 5 years ago '06        #67
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 Suppafresh said:
When I was a kid and they was saying bombs in the West Bank and shooting and f!ght in the West Bank. I thought it was the West Bank in New Orleans I used to be like momma don't go over the Mississippi into the West Bank they bombing again.
lol i was watchin cnn one day n they was talkin bout that.. a n*gga face was like

'It's time to go'
 5 years ago '07        #68
Deceiva 
space
space
space
$717 | Props total: 2 2
 Russ369 said:
I still fail to see, how firing rockets into israel, unprovoked (you can say otherwise, im fine with that), then Israel k!lling a known terrorist leader, is a big deal? Fair trade off. Take your Gaza strip, and deal with it. Don't like it? There are about 5-6 arab nations all around Israel that should be willing to house your savage a.sses...
israel shot the first missiles and then went on twitter talking themselves up. why should the 5-6 arab nations house these civilians when PALESTINE was their home? the UN started all this sh*t when they split up palestine because of the holocaust. due to someones actions in europe, a country in the middle east gets separated. if anything the israelites should be the ones who should get the fu*k out.

world war 2 finished nearly 70 years ago, its time to accept the fact that israel is not the victim like it still acts to be. they are the CAUSE of all this sh*t and when World War 3 starts israel should be the only one to blame.
 5 years ago '04        #69
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
$12,911 | Props total: 2549 2549
 autoraptronix said:
sure about that?

Anonymous has been claiming since shortly after the November 6th election that they foiled a nefarious plot by Karl Rove to steal enough of the electronic vote in key swing states to have given the presidency to George Mitt Romney.

Before the election, Anonymous warned Rove’s people:

After the election, they claim that they did act:

We began following the digital traffic of one Karl Rove, a disrespecter of the Rule of Law, knowing that he claimed to be Kingmaker while grifting vast wealth from barons who gladly handed him gold to anoint another king while looking the other way.

After a rather short time, we identified the digital structure of Karl’s operation and even that of his ORCA. This was an easy task in that barn doors were left open and his wind swept us inside.

We coded and created, what we call The Great Oz. A targeted password protected firewall that we tested and refined over the past weeks. We placed this code on more than one of the digital tunnels and their destination that Karl’s not so smart worker bees planned to use on election night. We noticed that these tunnels were strategically placed to allow tunnel rats to race to the server sewers from three different states. Ah yes, Karl tried to make it look like there were more than three but we quickly saw the folly of his ploy.

We watched as Karl’s weak corrupters repeatedly tried to penetrate The Great Oz. These children of his were at a loss-how many times and how many passwords did they try-exactly 105.

[pic - click to view]

Then of the candidates Karl Rove's $400Million political group backed. Between his two PACS just 1.29% and 14% of his candidates won election...Rove was being called "King Maker" after the 2012 election...

Now look at Karl Rove's famous meltdown on election night. He was f!ghting them calling the race...live on air:

edit:

Rove gives it away when he talks about the Sec. of State watching the totals online and the website "being crashed". In '04 the election came down to one county in Ohio, and the building the server was in got locked down by homeland security...and the server crashed. Before the crash it was leading Kerry, after it crashed it gave the county, Ohio, and the Presidency to Bush. The server here was "being crashed" at the exact same time as the server in '04. Rove was actually expecting it to happen again.

great post. this sh*t is crazy
 5 years ago '05        #70
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 SpyDa said:
great post. this sh*t is crazy
Started a thread on it here
 5 years ago '04        #71
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,913 | Props total: 17502 17502
 Hiphopnetwork said:
I smell a n angry jew rat
 5 years ago '10        #72
Makaveli07 
space
space
$243 | Props total: 0 0
 Russ369 said:
fu*k palestine! They want to be their own nation? Act like fu*king HUMANS! Israel has a right to defend themselves! fu*kin savages, all these arab states... Man if I could i'd extract all the citizens of Israel and drop a big fu*kin nuke on the middle east, what a sh*t hole...
I really hope you get banned for being a prick and a racist !
 5 years ago '05        #73
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 ra1n said:
and YOU fail to realize that there were plenty of Jews in "Palestine" prior to WW2, and plenty of Jews who never left the area to begin with.
Oh really, were there? I wonder if being in a place is the same as taking it over and oppressing the people who were there first, creating a "sovereign" nation on top of them, and declaring war on them if they dare to resist? Oh right, it's not.
 5 years ago '05        #74
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 lifeundthescope said:
fu*k BABYLON n*ggaAA death OF WESTERN CIVILISATION = death OF WHITE POWER STRUCTURE, YOU ACTING LIKE BLACKS GIVE A fu*k WE DON'T fu*k THIS WESTERN CIVILIZATION.
 5 years ago '04        #75
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,932 | Props total: 2033 2033
 ill 800 said:
lol these dudes have no real power its funny that they threaten israel like israel cares. over exaggerated "hacking"
Someone please forward this to anon
 5 years ago '12        #76
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 Hedge said:
nice video
 5 years ago '04        #77
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
did anybody notice that when this popped off friday, the stock market made a bit of a surge...could be nothing...but I notice patterns like this all the time
 11-19-2012, 08:04 PM         #78
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
fu*k palestine! They want to be their own nation? Act like fu*king HUMANS! Israel has a right to defend themselves! fu*kin savages, all these arab states... Man if I could i'd extract all the citizens of Israel and drop a big fu*kin nuke on the middle east, what a sh*t hole...
fu*k your front yard.

Me and 100 of my dudes are about to set up shop in your front yard and move your bi*ch-ass to the backyard and the garage and if you try to remove us off your property we will throw a grenade in your bedroom and k!ll your babies.

If you fu*king inbred mutant savages poke your chest out too much I'll drop a bomb on that entire sh*t-hole you call a house so don't even think about defending yourself.

I'm on my DeeBo sh*t bi*ch now what you gonna do?
 5 years ago '04        #79
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
People like to jump on the 'fu*k Israel' bandwagon. But it's easier to demonize a whole people and hate them. When in reality it's the government that is committing these crimes. The Israeli government is to blame for brainwashing it's people and forcing conflict in the region. But don't get it twisted. Palestine is to blame for the same exact thing. If you remove the governments and stopped teaching hate to your children, there could be peace. Too bad that's not going to happen.
 5 years ago '10        #80
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 Hedge said:
100% Truth...Idk how someone could watch this video and deny what has really been going on in Israel for the past 60 years...I mean the guy is a Jew who was born and raised in Israel

But leave it up to the ignorant people to come up with their dumb a.ss logic
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy