Nov 17 - Anonymous hack 100's of Israeli websites, delete Foreign Ministry database

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
What you pro Israel propagandists seem to conveniently forget is how Palestine used to be a country, and not just a thorn in the side of Israel. You forget that displaced Jews decided it was a good idea to plop down in the middle of their country and tell them here you can have this little strip. By doing that, they initiated the conflict. That is fu*ked up, and it would have me feeling some kinda way too! These "Israelis" are not the same as the Israelites. They have NO claim to the land they are occupying. Britain ran Palestine in 1948 (which is a whole 'nother type of wrong and is part of the reason they don't like the west) and placed these jews in the middle of Palestine and told them they could claim it as their own. That first video explained it perfectly: they just want their land back. When that happens, the bombing will stop.
 5 years ago '11        #42
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,391 | Props total: 3861 3861
The only thing that gets me about Israel is

1. Where did they come from. Im still unclear about how they even exist. It seems like someone just gave them some land that belonged to Palestine. Then they kept taking more and more, and cutting off their water supply.

2. Why has America funneled so much money thru Israel? For over 40 years, we accounted for more than 60% of Israel's GDP. In my mind America doesn't push all that money thru a country for anything positive. In my mind, it was to create a strong partner for operation "Take Over All The Brown Countries".

And you call Hamas Terrorists, but thats what they called the Black Panthers. Whenever you try and stop people from destroying your people, you are labelled a terrorist.

I accept the fact that i may be off base in my a.ssertions. This is from research i did back in college for a project. Havent taken the opportunity to read further into it.
 11-18-2012, 10:08 AM         #43
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:

1. Where did they come from. Im still unclear about how they even exist. It seems like someone just gave them some land that belonged to Palestine. Then they kept taking more and more, and cutting off their water supply.

2. Why has America funneled so much money thru Israel? For over 40 years, we accounted for more than 60% of Israel's GDP. In my mind America doesn't push all that money thru a country for anything positive. In my mind, it was to create a strong partner for operation "Take Over All The Brown Countries".

And you call Hamas Terrorists, but thats what they called the Black Panthers. Whenever you try and stop people from destroying your people, you are labelled a terrorist.

I accept the fact that i may be off base in my a.ssertions. This is from research i did back in college for a project. Havent taken the opportunity to read further into it.
when the ottoman empire fell it was agreed by the west and turkey that they could take Palestine and use it as their own, nothing really new here from every other way "israel" has been occupied in the past except they are being very uptight and selfish with the way they have handled things
 11-18-2012, 10:11 AM         #44
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And it carries on...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #45
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
I have a funny lil metaphor i made a few years back for this. Imagine:

You and your family live in your own home. You aren't well-off, but you arent struggling, and there are no real major conflicts.

You come home one day to find 2 Native Americans chilling in your basement . You say " You two must leave, or I will call some of my boys to come remove you".

They say "You cant. My people have been thru a lot, so we live here now"

You're like "Well dam, you have been thru a lot. We will have to figure something out tho, because you cant just stay here."

The next day you come home, there are 20 Native Americans in your basement, and they are now blocking off access to your washing machine :ohhellnonas:. Still saying "We've been thru a lot, we live here now". Which now has you like

You go to the cops and tell them the story, but they say "sorry, they've been thru a lot. They live there now"

You return home, and now the Natives are all over the house, forcing your entire family to live in one corner of the house, with one toilet to use for all your watering needs.

What happens next?
 11-18-2012, 10:29 AM         #46
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimmy Breaux said:
Then you leave and find somewhere else to live? Why are you trying to inflict misery on Native Americans that go nowhere else to go?
Who has nowhere to go? Jewish people are living fine the world over.

The whole Jews having no where else to go, so they move to the one area of the world where people still despise them, it doesn't make sense.
 5 years ago '11        #47
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
 Jimmy Breaux said:
Then you leave and find somewhere else to live? Why are you trying to inflict misery on Native Americans that go nowhere else to go?
lol, fa sho
 11-18-2012, 10:36 AM         #48
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tony Franks said:
I have a funny lil metaphor i made a few years back for this. Imagine:

You and your family live in your own home. You aren't well-off, but you arent struggling, and there are no real major conflicts.

You come home one day to find 2 Native Americans chilling in your basement . You say " You two must leave, or I will call some of my boys to come remove you".

They say "You cant. My people have been thru a lot, so we live here now"

You're like "Well dam, you have been thru a lot. We will have to figure something out tho, because you cant just stay here."

The next day you come home, there are 20 Native Americans in your basement, and they are now blocking off access to your washing machine :ohhellnonas:. Still saying "We've been thru a lot, we live here now". Which now has you like

You go to the cops and tell them the story, but they say "sorry, they've been thru a lot. They live there now"

You return home, and now the Natives are all over the house, forcing your entire family to live in one corner of the house, with one toilet to use for all your watering needs.

What happens next?
And they treat you like sh*t, k!ll your friends and family, deny you the right to the basics of life, etc.

Rocket attacks on innocents are never right, attacks on innocents aren't right full stop, rockets or not, but there is a clear aggressor and cause of this conflict and it's not the Palestinians. Anybody treated like the Palestinians have, Muslim or not, would have elements become radicalised and react in the same way.

There is no Western country, America included, that would accept without military response the type of treatment and theft that Palestinians have suffered.

You cannot cage a dog and continually abuse and taunt it, then blame the dog for biting back. Palestinians are the victims in all of this.
 5 years ago '06        #49
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ROFLSTOMP said:
And it carries on...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #50
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 Russ369 said:
fu*k palestine! They want to be their own nation? Act like fu*king HUMANS! Israel has a right to defend themselves! fu*kin savages, all these arab states... Man if I could i'd extract all the citizens of Israel and drop a big fu*kin nuke on the middle east, what a sh*t hole...

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #51
SpyDa 180 heat pts180 OP
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 Dope Boy 707 said:
you dumb a.ss muthafuk

5 years ago '11        #52
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
the thing with western governments is that they can't even be critical of Israel when they do the wrong thing, they support them 100% no matter what, and that is not the way to go, that needs to change.
 5 years ago '11        #53
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 Tony Franks said:

Aren't the Palestine people the unwanted people of Arab nations?
 5 years ago '06        #54
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
rothschilds control Israel....and America....so there you go..plain and simple..
 5 years ago '05        #55
autoraptronix 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 291 291
 ill 800 said:
lol these dudes have no real power its funny that they threaten israel like israel cares. over exaggerated "hacking"

sure about that?

Anonymous has been claiming since shortly after the November 6th election that they foiled a nefarious plot by Karl Rove to steal enough of the electronic vote in key swing states to have given the presidency to George Mitt Romney.

Before the election, Anonymous warned Rove’s people:

[video - click to view]

After the election, they claim that they did act:

We began following the digital traffic of one Karl Rove, a disrespecter of the Rule of Law, knowing that he claimed to be Kingmaker while grifting vast wealth from barons who gladly handed him gold to anoint another king while looking the other way.

After a rather short time, we identified the digital structure of Karl’s operation and even that of his ORCA. This was an easy task in that barn doors were left open and his wind swept us inside.

We coded and created, what we call The Great Oz. A targeted password protected firewall that we tested and refined over the past weeks. We placed this code on more than one of the digital tunnels and their destination that Karl’s not so smart worker bees planned to use on election night. We noticed that these tunnels were strategically placed to allow tunnel rats to race to the server sewers from three different states. Ah yes, Karl tried to make it look like there were more than three but we quickly saw the folly of his ploy.

We watched as Karl’s weak corrupters repeatedly tried to penetrate The Great Oz. These children of his were at a loss-how many times and how many passwords did they try-exactly 105.

[pic - click to view]

Then of the candidates Karl Rove's $400Million political group backed. Between his two PACS just 1.29% and 14% of his candidates won election...Rove was being called "King Maker" after the 2012 election...

Now look at Karl Rove's famous meltdown on election night. He was f!ghting them calling the race...live on air:

[video - click to view]

edit:

Rove gives it away when he talks about the Sec. of State watching the totals online and the website "being crashed". In '04 the election came down to one county in Ohio, and the building the server was in got locked down by homeland security...and the server crashed. Before the crash it was leading Kerry, after it crashed it gave the county, Ohio, and the Presidency to Bush. The server here was "being crashed" at the exact same time as the server in '04. Rove was actually expecting it to happen again.

Last edited by autoraptronix; 11-18-2012 at 03:24 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #56
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Russ369 said:
I have experienced it.

My igorance is because of blatant stupidity and bias of the BX community, who are anti-Israel regardless of the circumstances...

Im not asking people to feel bad for jews, people are just making out the arabs like they are the good guys here... Everyone says fu*k Israel fu*k Israel, they don't even know the circumstances... 90% of the people saying this sh*t have never been to the middle east, and are sheep that jump to conclusions and bandwagons cuz its the cool thing to do...

Israel might k!ll people and conduct their "peace-keeping" efforts in a shady manor, but the arabs are savages. The Hamas leader is dead, thats one less terrorist...

I still fail to see, how firing rockets into israel, unprovoked (you can say otherwise, im fine with that), then Israel k!lling a known terrorist leader, is a big deal? Fair trade off. Take your Gaza strip, and deal with it. Don't like it? There are about 5-6 arab nations all around Israel that should be willing to house your savage a.sses...
this guy must not realize how israel was formed in the first place. They basically kicked everyone off "their" land and had daddy USA and the UN to back them. Its like when american kicked native Americans off their land

ill 800 said:
if anonymous was so bad a.ss why didnt they stop the missile launches?

its awesome that they try to expose these fu*ks but lets be real they arent stopping the bombs from launching

why would they need to show their true power if they dont have to...

Jugganot said:
anonymous is a joke lol, hacking... like give me a break who fu*king cares lol
watch them fu*k with this guy..his bank account is going to be zero by next business day

Suppafresh said:
Aren't the Palestine people the unwanted people of Arab nations?
thats acutally Israel
 5 years ago '06        #57
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
 5 years ago '07        #58
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,959 | Props total: 5870 5870
 5 years ago '04        #59
EKEK 825 heat pts825
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1393 1393
already confirmed as bullsh*t. they didn't do sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #60
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,869 | Props total: 1058 1058
The himeys took the land, forced the people living there into the gaza strip, now they are shooting rockets into the little land they still occupy. The only true Israel exists in the bible and even that's up for interpretation.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy