Nov 17 - Anonymous hack 100's of Israeli websites, delete Foreign Ministry database

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Prodigy said:
Russ A.K.A simple-minded brainwashed moron. Can't be surprised that someone with a double-digit IQ is incapable of thinking critically though.
I've experienced sh*t, loved ones I know experienced sh*t, that NONE of you, from the comfort of your homes, will ever understand.

Everyone on BX is biased as fu*k, cuz most ppl are black muslims, that have mostly zero relation to the Middle East, but rep it cuz "its the black muslim thing to do"

Whats there to think critically about? Palestine fired rockets, attacked first (made little news around the world), so Israel k!lls a Hamas leader (known terrorist organization), whats the problem?

Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 11-18-2012 at 01:13 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #22
space
space
 Hiphopnetwork said:
I smell a n angry jew rat
And I smell a f*ggot hiding behind his keyboard.
 5 years ago '04        #23
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Russ369 said:
I've experienced sh*t, loved ones I know experienced sh*t, that NONE of you, from the comfort of your homes, will ever understand.

Everyone on BX is biased as fu*k, cuz most ppl are black muslims, that have mostly zero relation to the Middle East, but rep it cuz "its the black muslim thing to do"
Far from Muslim. It doesn't take a scholar to be aware of the crimes Israel is committing. If you cared enough to do the research required to build a logical opinion instead of eating up all the propaganda, you would see things differently.

But let's all trust your opinion because you have "loved ones who have experienced sh*t" while Israel is has been committing war crimes for a very long time. 1500 Palestinian CHILDREN have been slaughtered by Israel in the last 12 years.

But naw, your loved ones have experienced sh*t so you let us trust your opinion on the matter

It's obvious who has been the aggressor of this conflict for a very long time. But due to the funds that Israel has at its disposal, they can pay for high quality propaganda

Last edited by Prodigy; 11-18-2012 at 01:20 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #24
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
Nov. 18, 07:03 GMT: An Israeli airstrike on a media compound has injured at least six journalists, Palestinian medical authorities say. Among the outlets damaged are local, Italian, German, Lebanese and Kuwaiti channels.

Nov. 18, 08:06 GMT: A toddler has been k!lled in new Israeli airstrike on Gaza
 5 years ago '07        #25
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
so yall really think anonymous has basically no power

even cars got computers now. not for the passenger to just fu*k with but under the actual hood. yall gotta realize the age we live in.
 5 years ago '04        #26
space
space
Collateral damage.

I give zero fu*ks for 1500 Palestinian children. That's -1500 potential terrorists.

You talk about propaganda, im talking about what i've seen with my own eyes. I don't care what you think of my opinion, cuz I know that "propaganda" runs both ways... Israeli children are not bred to hate Palestinian kids on a cultural and monumental level...

Look at this garbage

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Israel doesn't implement this bullsh*t into their daily lives of their kids... Whatever man, to each his own

And even if there are people that teach children to hate on the Arabs, its NO WHERE on the level compared to the arabs... The arabs use it as a tool, a weapon....

Oh and check the top comment for one of those videos:

tibet is occupied by china, but we dont see tibetans strapping bombs on their children or a.ssaulting china with rockets... where are the tibetan suicide bombers?? there is something about the palestinians that make them act like savages , when compared to tibetans,
Motherfu*king Truth. Savages.

Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 11-18-2012 at 01:32 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #27
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
 Russ369 said:
Collateral damage.

I give zero fu*ks for 1500 Palestinian children. That's -1500 potential terrorists.
Maybe you'll experience someone k!lling a family a member of yours and saying something to that effect one day. Begging for people to feel bad for Jews but praising the murder of children.

You've shown how ignorant and uneducated you really are. Gotta feel bad for people like you.
 5 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 Prodigy said:
Maybe you'll experience someone k!lling a family a member of yours and saying something to that effect one day. Begging for people to feel bad for Jews but praising the murder of children.

You've shown how ignorant and uneducated you really are. Gotta feel bad for people like you.
I have experienced it.

My igorance is because of blatant stupidity and bias of the BX community, who are anti-Israel regardless of the circumstances...

Im not asking people to feel bad for jews, people are just making out the arabs like they are the good guys here... Everyone says fu*k Israel fu*k Israel, they don't even know the circumstances... 90% of the people saying this sh*t have never been to the middle east, and are sheep that jump to conclusions and bandwagons cuz its the cool thing to do...

Israel might k!ll people and conduct their "peace-keeping" efforts in a shady manor, but the arabs are savages. The Hamas leader is dead, thats one less terrorist...

I still fail to see, how firing rockets into israel, unprovoked (you can say otherwise, im fine with that), then Israel k!lling a known terrorist leader, is a big deal? Fair trade off. Take your Gaza strip, and deal with it. Don't like it? There are about 5-6 arab nations all around Israel that should be willing to house your savage a.sses...
 5 years ago '09        #29
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 UniVersaceDaGr8 said:
so yall really think anonymous has basically no power

even cars got computers now. not for the passenger to just fu*k with but under the actual hood. yall gotta realize the age we live in.
if anonymous was so bad a.ss why didnt they stop the missile launches?

its awesome that they try to expose these fu*ks but lets be real they arent stopping the bombs from launching
 5 years ago '06        #30
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 ill 800 said:
lol these dudes have no real power its funny that they threaten israel like israel cares. over exaggerated "hacking"
Just reported this post to anon.
 5 years ago '12        #31
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 ill 800 said:
if anonymous was so bad a.ss why didnt they stop the missile launches?

its awesome that they try to expose these fu*ks but lets be real they arent stopping the bombs from launching
pray for this n*gga.

it would take a blessing in the sky to help you now

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #32
Ragobeer 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$2,025 | Props total: 1825 1825
please dont delete boxden
 5 years ago '06        #33
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
dat n*gga, Russ, is in his feelings lol..harddddddddddddd..
 5 years ago '07        #34
KillahPlaya420 
space
space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 126 126
 SpyDa said:

[pic - click to view]

ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!

11-18-2012, 03:40 AM         #35
BoneThugz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone in the west that supports Hamas in Palistine, do you realise they are a terrorist organisation? Do you realise they are the same islamic groups that want to bring death to America & all western civilisations? If israel falls, all western civilisation will follow in the same path...
 5 years ago '04        #36
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Russ369 said:
fu*k palestine! They want to be their own nation? Act like fu*king HUMANS! Israel has a right to defend themselves! fu*kin savages, all these arab states... Man if I could i'd extract all the citizens of Israel and drop a big fu*kin nuke on the middle east, what a sh*t hole...

Im glad intelligent logical people still exist..

Go raise some more terrorist babies..take them to we hate Jews and the west school cus thats how the middle east raises its children to breed hate...fkn clowns blabbering like they know or understand anything that's going on....hop along chimps.
 5 years ago '04        #37
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Russ369 said:
I have experienced it.

My igorance is because of blatant stupidity and bias of the BX community, who are anti-Israel regardless of the circumstances...

Im not asking people to feel bad for jews, people are just making out the arabs like they are the good guys here... Everyone says fu*k Israel fu*k Israel, they don't even know the circumstances... 90% of the people saying this sh*t have never been to the middle east, and are sheep that jump to conclusions and bandwagons cuz its the cool thing to do...

Israel might k!ll people and conduct their "peace-keeping" efforts in a shady manor, but the arabs are savages. The Hamas leader is dead, thats one less terrorist...

I still fail to see, how firing rockets into israel, unprovoked (you can say otherwise, im fine with that), then Israel k!lling a known terrorist leader, is a big deal? Fair trade off. Take your Gaza strip, and deal with it. Don't like it? There are about 5-6 arab nations all around Israel that should be willing to house your savage a.sses...

11-18-2012, 06:38 AM         #38
Jugganot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anonymous is a joke lol, hacking... like give me a break who fu*king cares lol
 5 years ago '05        #39
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 DrizzyJT said:
What if anonymous was the CIA
The realest statement ive read in this thread so far.
 11-18-2012, 07:31 AM         #40
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Israel are scum. Their treatment of Palestinians is 100 x worse than Apartheid but nobody cares, because brown people are bad and we have to protect the poor Jews. Give me a break.

There is no support for Israel internationally, only the Americans are stupid enough to believe this sh*t. And that's only because of the large number of fundamentalist Christian lunatics in American politics that actually believe some biblical sh*t.

Quote from Obama the warmonger, for those that still don't know:

"There's no country on earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders... we are fully supportive of Israel's right to defend itself."

Notice where he starts. What about the treatment of Israelis, are there any sovereign nations that would accept being kept in an open-air prison, their land stolen, homes destroyed, families k!lled and treated like filth? No, obviously not. But good old Barry the bomber doesn't mention that, he sympathises with and defends the aggressor, as America has always done.

This is the man who won a peace prize? What Obama is basically saying is that Al Qaeda have a right to defend their country and blow up America. America have rained down missiles on citizens in all corners of the globe, but would any of you Americans (or anybody, really) accept as justified military retaliation or suicide bombing against you?

This where you guys really need to smart up and use your common sense, because exactly what Obama and the Israeli sympathisers say, is exactly what terrorists say. That's what Hamas say. Hamas say that they're being mistreated and k!lled by Israelis, therefore they have a right to fire rockets in retaliation, and fu*k Israeli citizens because they all voted for Israeli leaders. The excuses on both sides are the same. The only difference for Obama and the Israeli supporters in America and the West is that Israel is the good guy and Palestine are not.

When Israel does something it's justified, it's defence, they're provoked into it. When Palestinians do something, they're unjustified and it's just abhorrent aggression. Now firing rockets at innocents on both sides is unjustified, nobody really disagrees with that, but if you want to argue tit for tat there is far more to dislike about Israeli actions than Palestinians.

You treat anyone the way of the Palestinians and they'll respond. Look at the IRA and Ireland, they went to similar extreme lengths, didn't they? Did you see Britain ever flying over in planes dropping bombs on cities to root out the IRA leaders (and they forgot to tell you that America supported the IRA considerably)

Obama is completely wrong to say that everybody would react the same way, it betrays the fact that Israeli have been mistreating and brutalising Palestinians for decades. By painting the Israeli actions as reactionary, it suggests to people that they've just been minding their business and have been attacked without reason.

Tell me, can you imagine Obama or any other leader calling the Palestinian rocket attacks a reaction? (And they were, by the way) You can't imagine it because it doesn't happen. Israel is always the victim, they're always reacting to unprovoked Israeli pressure.

The truth is that Israel are universally opposed, from South America to Asia to Europe, the only place Israel has support in America. America has systematically protected and supported Israel, and Obama to this day is continuing it!

[pic - click to view]

Here's a good article from The Guardian on this.

Obama's k!ll list policy compels US support for Israeli attacks on Gaza

The US was once part of the international consensus against extra-judicial a.ssassinations. Now it is a leader in that tactic.

[pic - click to view]

(updated below)

Israel's escalating air attacks on Gaza follow the depressingly familiar pattern that shapes this conflict. Overwhelming Israeli force slaughters innocent Palestinians, including children, which is preceded (and followed) by far more limited rocket attacks into Israel which k!ll a much smaller number, rocket attacks which are triggered by various forms of Israeli provocations -- all of which, most crucially, takes place in the context of Israel's 45-year-old brutal occupation of the Palestinians (and, despite a "withdrawal" of troops, that includes Gaza, over which Israel continues to exercise extensive dominion). The debates over these episodes then follow an equally familiar pattern, strictly adhering to a decades-old script that, by design at this point, goes nowhere.

Meanwhile, most US media outlets are petrified of straying too far from pro-Israel orthodoxies. Time's Middle East correspondent Rania Abouzeid noted this morning on Twitter the typical template: "Just read report in major US paper about Gaza/Israel that put Israeli dead in 1st sentence. Palestinian in 6th paragraph." Or just consider the BBC's headline. Worse, this morning's New York Times editorial self-consciously drapes itself with pro-Israel caveats and completely ignores the extensive civilian deaths in Gaza before identifying this as one of the only flaws it could find with the lethal Israeli a.ssault: "The action also threatens to divert attention from what Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has repeatedly described as Israel's biggest security threat: Iran's nuclear program."

In what I know will be a fruitless attempt to avoid having this discussion subsumed by that tired script: I will recommend several outstanding, truly must-read pieces written by others over the last 24 hours in lieu of my own reciting of the various arguments. Begin with this article by Yousef Munayyer in the Daily Beast setting the crucial context for the rocket attacks from Gaza; then read this Daily Beast news-breaking account from Gershon Baskin, who details how the provocations from the Israelis were geared toward disrupting an imminent peace deal with Hamas ("The a.ssassination of Jaabari was a pre-emptive strike against the possibility of a long term ceasefire"); also vital is this time-line of events leading up to the rocket attacks from Gaza, with ample documentation from Ali Abunimah; and finally, there is this very succinct but poignant summary of what Israel has done over the last three weeks.

I want to focus on the US response to all of this. US policy always lies at the heart of these episodes, because Israeli aggression is possible only due to the unstinting financial, military and diplomatic support of the US. Needless to say, the Obama administration wasted no time expressing its "full-throttled support" for the Israeli attacks. And one can't help but notice the timing of this attack: launched just days after Obama's re-election victory, demanding an answer to the question of whether Obama was told in advance of these attacks and gave his approval.

Ultimately, though, Obama had no choice but to support these attacks, which were designed, in part, to extra-judicially a.ssassinate Hamas military leader Ahmed al-Jabari as he was driving in his car (the IDF then proudly posted the video of its hit on YouTube). How could Obama possibly have done anything else?

Extra-judicial a.ssassination - accompanied by the wanton k!lling of whatever civilians happen to be near the target, often including children - is a staple of the Obama presidency. That lawless tactic is one of the US president's favorite instruments for projecting force and k!lling whomever he decides should have their lives ended: all in total secrecy and with no due process or oversight. There is now a virtually complete convergence between US and Israeli aggression, making US criticism of Israel impossible not only for all the usual domestic political reasons, but also out of pure self-interest: for Obama to condemn Israel's rogue behavior would be to condemn himself.

It is vital to recognize that this is a new development. The position of the US government on extra-judicial a.ssassinations long had been consistent with the consensus view of the international community: that it is a savage and lawless weapon to be condemned regardless of claims that it is directed at "terrorists". From a 15 February 2001 Guardian article by Brian Whitaker on the targeted k!lling by Israel of one of Yasser Arafat's bodyguards [emphasis added]:

"International opprobrium was directed at Israel yesterday for its state-approved a.ssassinations of suspected terrorists - a practice widely regarded as illegal.

"A Foreign Office spokesman said the British government was shocked by what it described as the 'murder' of one of Yasser Arafat's bodyguards by Israeli forces on Tuesday and of nine Israeli soldiers by a Palestinian yesterday. . . .

"Britain has also backed one of the strongest statements yet from the European Union. In a declaration issued by current president Sweden, the EU said it 'deplores the practice of so-called 'eliminations' or extra-judicial k!llings of Palestinians carried out by Israeli security forces'.

"The EU, which is Israel's biggest trading partner, reiterated 'its strongly held opinion that Israel's policy in this regard is unacceptable and contrary to the rule of law'.

"It continued: 'The European Union urges Israel to cease this practice and thus respect international law.'

"The United States, while also condemning Palestinian violence, made clear its disapproval of the a.ssassinations.

"State Department spokesman Richard Boucher said: 'The use of Israeli helicopter gunships, Palestinian attacks against settlements and motorists, the use of mortars by Palestinians and the targeted k!llings by the Israeli Defence Force ... are producing a new cycle of action or reaction which can become impossible to control.'

"Mr Boucher added that the new Secretary of State, Colin Powell, who is due to visit the Middle East next week, had spoken several times 'about the need to avoid these kind of actions'".

That US condemnation of Israel's targeted k!lling came, by the way, from the George W. Bush administration. A month later, after another Israeli attack, a.ssociated Press reported: "Secretary of State Colin Powell registered his opposition to 'a policy of targeted k!llings' in a 15-minute telephone conversation with Yasser Arafat, State Department spokesman Richard Boucher said" (illustrating the blatant fiction that Democrats are more peaceful than Republicans, then-Senator Joe Biden, in 2001, eventually attacked Bush officials for condemning Israeli a.ssassinations).

Former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan has repeatedly said that "extrajudicial k!llings are violations of international law." EU foreign policy chief Javier Solana has said: "The European Union has consistently condemned extrajudicial k!llings. Israel has a right to protect its citizens from terrorist attacks, but actions of this type are not only unlawful, they are not conducive to lowering tension." Former UK Foreign Secretary Jack Straw has similarly pointed out: "the British government has made it repeatedly clear that so-called 'target a.ssassinations' of this kind are unlawful, unjustified and counter-productive."

Thus, to condemn Israeli aggression here, President Obama would need do no more than simply affirm universally recognized precepts of international law, ones that the US government has long claimed to support (even as it often violated them). That, however, is no longer possible for Obama - at least not without triggering a global laughing fit. As the Council on Foreign Relations documented in April of this year:

"The United States adopted targeted k!lling as an essential tactic to pursue those responsible for the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. The Pentagon and the Central Intelligence Agency have employed the controversial practice with more frequency in recent years, both as part of combat operations in Afghanistan and Iraq, as well as in counterterrorism efforts in Pakistan, Yemen, and Somalia. Since a.ssuming office in 2009, Barack Obama's administration has escalated targeted k!llings, primarily through an increase in unmanned drone strikes on al-Qaida and Taliban leadership, but also through an expansion of U.S. Special Operations k!ll/capture missions. . . .

"Despite the opposition, most experts expect the United States to expand targeted k!llings in the coming years as military technology improves and the public appetite for large-scale, conventional armed intervention erodes. . . .

"The Bush and Obama administrations have sought to justify targeted k!llings under both domestic and international law."

In essence, what we find, yet again, is that the governments of the United States and Israel arrogate unto themselves the right to execute anyone they want, anywhere in the world, without any limitations, regardless of how many innocent civilians they k!ll in the process. "Rogue nation" is a term that is often casually tossed around in the discourse of foreign relations. Here, it is quite appropriate, and - when it comes to extra-judicial a.ssassinations - clearly applies to the two countries who apply the term most frequently to others.

Obama - the k!ller of Anwar al-Awlaki, Awlaki's 16-year-old American son Abdulrahman, and countless other innocent men, women, teenagers and children - could not possibly condemn Israeli actions in Gaza without indicting himself. Extra-judicial a.ssassinations, once roundly condemned by US officials, are now a symbol of the Obama presidency, as the US and Israel converge more than ever before: if not in interests, than certainly in tactics.
Obama second term

On Wednesday, I was on Democracy Now discussing Obama's second term and the role progressives are likely to play in it; the short video of that segment, along with a transcript, can be viewed here. Other segments I did on that program include a discussion of the Petraeus case (here) and the current state of Bradley Manning's prosecution and related judicial issues (here). I also had an impromptu interview on Tuesday night on the streets of New York by We are Change's Luke Rudkowski regarding Obama's second term, progressives, and the role of journalism; that can be viewed here.

Last edited by ROFLSTOMP; 11-18-2012 at 07:40 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago