Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
mhurricane266 
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 547 547
Can someone explain the deal with any external memory on the wii u. All my Walmart had was the basic 8 gig so I put that on layaway for the kids for Christmas. They won't use up the 3 gigs but I may get a game here and there to use with the system. Was there a way to upgrade the Memory at all? I thought I read you could use external for that
 5 years ago '05        #122
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 mhurricane266 said:
Can someone explain the deal with any external memory on the wii u. All my Walmart had was the basic 8 gig so I put that on layaway for the kids for Christmas. They won't use up the 3 gigs but I may get a game here and there to use with the system. Was there a way to upgrade the Memory at all? I thought I read you could use external for that
You can just use an external HDD of any size going up to 2TB.

Just saw this on gamefaqs

Nintendo charges $0.50 to register minors on Nintendo Network

[pic - click to view]

Hopefully this means less 12 year olds running around screaming racist rants. *looks at xbl*
 5 years ago '08        #123
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Who got ninja gaiden 3?
 5 years ago '04        #124
carloshoopla 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 208 208
Does anyone think its worth the flip? My target got a ton of them on the shelves.
 5 years ago '06        #125
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 461 461
This local record store opened at 11. I got there at 10:53, was the only one there and snagged up their only one they had. Picked up Mario.
 5 years ago '11        #126
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Trine 2, which is 2GB, takes about 17 minutes to install after you've downloaded it. I don't want to see how long actual games take. This might make me reconsider my options with this console.
 5 years ago '10        #127
OB2 4 heat pts
space
space
$336 | Props total: 114 114

Last edited by OB2; 06-06-2013 at 10:11 PM..
 11-18-2012, 10:31 AM         #128
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dived straight into Zombi-U and played from 1am till about 2 hours ago and i fu*king love it.

So far the longest i went without dying was about an hour and 10 minutes but this game is fantastic, it's not a 5/5, it has issues and it doesn't do anything super innovative but it's easily a 4/5 and it's easily one of the best launch games for any system and i hope they do a sequel because the game is AWESOME. It does survival horror better then the last 3 Resident Evil games including 4 IMO (not saying it's better then RE4, i am saying it does the survival horror aspect BETTER) the tension in the game will make your as*hole shrivel up into your body and the fact ammo and some items are extremely scarce it makes you plan out your encounters more which leads to very interesting outcomes and exploration.

So far i don't have many complaints other then some of the scripting is wonky at times and i encountered quite a bit of clipping with the zombies but honestly? That wasn't a bad thing. I got attacked by 4 zombies in one part and 2 got stuck in the environment from clipping issues and i was fu*king delighted that happened. This game is easily one of my favorite games of 2012 but i can't stress enough that this game isn't revolutionary, isn't trying to be and it's nothing like L4D like some idiots have claimed.

Doing a bunch of updates right now and i am going to figure out this external HDD stuff and play around with the Wii-U store and then try out the Nintendo Land stuff because honestly i think some of it looks fun.

Jesszman said:
Trine 2, which is 2GB, takes about 17 minutes to install after you've downloaded it. I don't want to see how long actual games take. This might make me reconsider my options with this console.
Really? Crying over a 17 minute install? Jesus fu*king christ dude you are the biggest cry baby on this site. I would hate to see your reaction to having to download/install from Steam. God forbid you have to wait a few minutes to play a game while it installs.

Did you refill your Ritalin this month?
 11-18-2012, 10:49 AM         #129
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seriously thinking about copping this system....and i never played my wii except for The Last Story
 5 years ago '11        #130
space
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
Dived straight into Zombi-U and played from 1am till about 2 hours ago and i fu*king love it.

So far the longest i went without dying was about an hour and 10 minutes but this game is fantastic, it's not a 5/5, it has issues and it doesn't do anything super innovative but it's easily a 4/5 and it's easily one of the best launch games for any system and i hope they do a sequel because the game is AWESOME. It does survival horror better then the last 3 Resident Evil games including 4 IMO (not saying it's better then RE4, i am saying it does the survival horror aspect BETTER) the tension in the game will make your as*hole shrivel up into your body and the fact ammo and some items are extremely scarce it makes you plan out your encounters more which leads to very interesting outcomes and exploration.

So far i don't have many complaints other then some of the scripting is wonky at times and i encountered quite a bit of clipping with the zombies but honestly? That wasn't a bad thing. I got attacked by 4 zombies in one part and 2 got stuck in the environment from clipping issues and i was fu*king delighted that happened. This game is easily one of my favorite games of 2012 but i can't stress enough that this game isn't revolutionary, isn't trying to be and it's nothing like L4D like some idiots have claimed.

Doing a bunch of updates right now and i am going to figure out this external HDD stuff and play around with the Wii-U store and then try out the Nintendo Land stuff because honestly i think some of it looks fun.

Really? Crying over a 17 minute install? Jesus fu*king christ dude you are the biggest cry baby on this site. I would hate to see your reaction to having to download/install from Steam. God forbid you have to wait a few minutes to play a game while it installs.

Did you refill your Ritalin this month?
I'm a PS3 user, we're no strangers to installs, you're forgetting that. Having said that, I hate them with a passion. Inserting a disc and being me with the "install" makes me angry at times. It may only be a one time installation that takes 10-20 minutes, but I could be playing my game
 5 years ago '08        #131
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,453 | Props total: 2071 2071
I'm headed to buy it right now. Must play the new Mario
 11-18-2012, 11:08 AM         #132
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME BUY THIS...

That Zombie-U & Blops 2 gameplay look too good tho
 5 years ago '07        #133
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 143 143
Got my sh*t set up gonna watch the Knicks start another streak before I play tho
 5 years ago '11        #134
space
space
space
 Pierced Talentz said:
STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME BUY THIS...

That Zombie-U & Blops 2 gameplay look too good tho
Buy it and make a video. Please?

stargod said:
Got my sh*t set up gonna watch the Knicks start another streak before I play tho
Yo, start up Nintendo TVii son!
 5 years ago '07        #135
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,742 | Props total: 143 143
 Jesszman said:

Yo, start up Nintendo TVii son!
Thought that was a December update??

Got zombieu, u black ops 2, nsmbu, deluxe set

Toysrus got buy 1 wiiu game next 40%off
 11-18-2012, 11:21 AM         #136
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Naw Im'a wait and Make sure they actually put out Mature games this gen

I need dead island 2 to compensate for this tho
 5 years ago '11        #137
space
space
space
 stargod said:
Thought that was a December update??

Got zombieu, u black ops 2, nsmbu, deluxe set

Toysrus got buy 1 wiiu game next 40%off
Yeah it is, my bad. I was actually referring to the universal remote aspect of it. that's up to use right now!

Pierced Talentz said:
Naw Im'a wait and Make sure they actually put out Mature games this gen

I need dead island 2 to compensate for this tho
i want new content!!!!
 11-18-2012, 11:34 AM         #138
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #139
kaseemromani 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,732 | Props total: 245 245
just picked up my wii u updating it now
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #140
space
space
space
 TDH Music said:
Can you download demos on the Wii U? I didnt see an option for demos anywhere.
Yeah, Rayman Legends will be the first demo, don't think they're up yet though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago