NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

Whye the fu*k would you unplug anything while its updating? Thats one of the first warnings that you see when you update. Are people really that dumb.
 5 years ago '11        #102
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 SSJVEGETO said:
Whye the fu*k would you unplug anything while its updating? Thats one of the first warnings that you see when you update. Are people really that dumb.
Not sure, sh*t sucks though.
 5 years ago '09        #103
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,196 | Props total: 13450 13450
 TH35 said:
That's not for me its for my nephew as an early Christmas present. I have a 360 and PS3.
Cool as unc. Hope he's a good kid ESP in school. Some kids get things and their bad & dumb in school
 circleofpurple said:
Just got home from Walmart with my deluxe console. Got there at 8 and was the second one in line. They had 4 deluxe and 4 basic. All 8 sold. I'm about to open the box now and play some mario!
Pics or...

That only having a few consoles is weak. They on some southpark sh*t. No one can get in this amusement park lol.

Nintendo make you want it by not having enough

Post count catching up with jizz. I only need 45 more years
 5 years ago '11        #104
space
space
space
 5 years ago '07        #105
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
 circleofpurple said:
Just got home from Walmart with my deluxe console. Got there at 8 and was the second one in line. They had 4 deluxe and 4 basic. All 8 sold. I'm about to open the box now and play some mario!
Damn that was it? Well nvm at Wal-Mart here they had 5 basic and only 3 deluxe. I was like 10th in line. As I told that one guy that wanted one that didn't pre-order like me ... he should've put it on layaway because Wal-Mart holds them in the back. That's how I got mine. Paid 399 so when I picked it up I only had to pay a dollar. You can't pay it in full when its not in the store but I'm glad they held them for ppl that went layaway route. Its like playing the system.
 5 years ago '07        #106
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 dadon85 said:
Cool as unc. Hope he's a good kid ESP in school. Some kids get things and their bad & dumb in school
Yea that's why I got it. He usually gets A's in school and occasionally a B. I wouldn't give him sh*t but advice if he was bad in school.
 5 years ago '09        #107
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
 TH35 said:
Yea that's why I got it. He usually gets A's in school and occasionally a B. I wouldn't give him sh*t but advice if he was bad in school.
 5 years ago '09        #108
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,909 | Props total: 14031 14031
Just played the first 2 levels of mario and the first mini castle. Was the easiest mario I've ever played, but man was it gorgeous and super colorful. The gamepad screen is noticeably washed out compared to my plasma, but if I play on the screen only my eyes adjust and it's quite fun. I didn't do my system update yet. The controller feels a little heavier than I remember it in the store, but its not bad or anything. I'm about to try out zombi u. If anyone wants to know anything just let me know and I'll see if I can answer your questions. Jesszman, see you next year in the NEXT GENERATION
 5 years ago '11        #109
space
space
space
 circleofpurple said:
Just played the first 2 levels of mario and the first mini castle. Was the easiest mario I've ever played, but man was it gorgeous and super colorful. The gamepad screen is noticeably washed out compared to my plasma, but if I play on the screen only my eyes adjust and it's quite fun. I didn't do my system update yet. The controller feels a little heavier than I remember it in the store, but its not bad or anything. I'm about to try out zombi u. If anyone wants to know anything just let me know and I'll see if I can answer your questions. Jesszman, see you next year in the NEXT GENERATION

[pic - click to view]

Glad to see Wii U owners are having their share of the fun. Now hopefully Sony previews the PS4 next year at E3. I'll drop the cash straight away.
 5 years ago '09        #110
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,204 | Props total: 8941 8941
I want impressions from zombie u
 5 years ago '09        #111
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,909 | Props total: 14031 14031
Just played zombi u for a little bit. Right off the bat the music pulls you in. Very atmospheric. It's a very dark game. The graphics aren't great, but then again it's kinda too dark to really see anything. It's very creepy. The use of the gamepad is great IMO. I love looking down to check inventory and loot. The scanner thing is awesome too. It's also very satisfying to bash a zombi's head in. I'm honestly loving this game right now. It's a little jerky, especially when using the pistol and come a little slow moving when you aim, but I might be able to fix that by adjusting sensitivity. I haven't checked for that yet. I have a feeling this will be the scariest game I've ever played. I already died once, but it was my fault. I ran into a mob of zombi's swinging my cricket bat thing wildly. Then unloaded a clip, then switched back and was swinging lights out. They got me, but I took down a few of them bi*ches. I just exited the game after I died. I started my update right before I started typing this post and its already at 70 percent. It's going fast as fu*k. One thing that's weird is the wii I menu. It's blank and just shows everything on the gamepad. Maybe it will change after the update or maybe I have to change some kind of settings.

Overall, I'm loving the wii u. From the second I set it up, it just felt next gen, the controller, the rounded edge discs, and the disc drive of the system is super smooth and quiet. The system sounds are cool too. I might go to bed now seeing as its 2:30, but I'll be back to tomorrow to let you guys know some more sh*t. I need to try that eshop. My update just finished downloading!

Edit: after the update, the menu is up on the tv and there's Mii's kicking it.

Last edited by circleofpurple; 11-18-2012 at 03:27 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #112
space
space
space
basic or deluxe?
 5 years ago '07        #113
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Tiko377 said:
I want impressions from zombie u
I would've bought it if it was for me. I still might get it.
 11-18-2012, 03:55 AM         #114
ej5486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't wait till Monday. My gamestop ain't have no midnight release. And I have to work at this stupid redskins game all day. Fml
 5 years ago '09        #115
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
Hope the game pad lasts long enough. Dudes will be playing online and can keep playing while taking a sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #116
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
 IeatDatAzz04 said:
Gonna wipe and risk the one hander
Get hype , forget where you at, and stand up to celebrate

Word on the 8gb wii u. You only get to use 4gb of that. Not sure if that's before or after the new update. Dudes saying get ext hd. Hearing you can't play games from ext hd. Wii u owners share
 5 years ago '09        #117
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
Objective to zombiu . Do you beat the game? Co op would be dope. Walking dead type sh*t
 11-18-2012, 04:25 AM         #118
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 circleofpurple said:
Just played zombi u for a little bit. Right off the bat the music pulls you in. Very atmospheric. It's a very dark game. The graphics aren't great, but then again it's kinda too dark to really see anything. It's very creepy. The use of the gamepad is great IMO. I love looking down to check inventory and loot. The scanner thing is awesome too. It's also very satisfying to bash a zombi's head in. I'm honestly loving this game right now. It's a little jerky, especially when using the pistol and come a little slow moving when you aim, but I might be able to fix that by adjusting sensitivity. I haven't checked for that yet. I have a feeling this will be the scariest game I've ever played. I already died once, but it was my fault. I ran into a mob of zombi's swinging my cricket bat thing wildly. Then unloaded a clip, then switched back and was swinging lights out. They got me, but I took down a few of them bi*ches. I just exited the game after I died. I started my update right before I started typing this post and its already at 70 percent. It's going fast as fu*k. One thing that's weird is the wii I menu. It's blank and just shows everything on the gamepad. Maybe it will change after the update or maybe I have to change some kind of settings.

Overall, I'm loving the wii u. From the second I set it up, it just felt next gen, the controller, the rounded edge discs, and the disc drive of the system is super smooth and quiet. The system sounds are cool too. I might go to bed now seeing as its 2:30, but I'll be back to tomorrow to let you guys know some more sh*t. I need to try that eshop. My update just finished downloading!

Edit: after the update, the menu is up on the tv and there's Mii's kicking it.
Thanks for the write-up. Can't wait to cop it when released in oz on the 30th.
 5 years ago '09        #119
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
Saw vid of zombiu.graphics meh for next gen. Zombies were getting stuck in boxes and other things. Game looks dope. Not wanting to die is cool.co op idk?
 5 years ago '04        #120
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Surprised Walmart came through at midnight with my layaway order

First thing I noticed was the gamepad pops and the sound is nice I felt like I had some weird surround sound going on between the tv output and the gamepad it was playing seperate channels I thought that was dope. When you set it up at first you think to yourself holy sh*t technology has advanced so much. Next gen is here. Also gamepad can go reach from my bedroom to my man-cave (den) & works in the bathroom no issues I was walking around with it to test.

Mario is dope, I tried the challenge mode that requires the gamepad boost I can tell I am going to have a blast with this. Working together with whoever your playing with is back. Also that 60fps makes it so smooth, buttery.

True side by side Co-Op Gameplay returns

Really glad I got the Deluxe. Nintendo Land is dope, that Luigis Mansion and Animal Crossing mini game > _______ thats the only 2 I played. Im going to bed but damn I don't regret this at all. Im sitting here just having fun and were all smiling from ear to ear while playing like this is some real genuine fun.

If used right Nintendo has themselves a golden opportunity to change the way people game on a console.

Zombie Land comes Monday from gamefly hope its fun.

circleofpurple said:
the rounded edge discs
That sh*t really threw me off you can really feel that sh*t lol

Last edited by K1; 11-18-2012 at 06:29 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago