The Official Wii U Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-19-2012, 09:17 PM         #201
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shortz said:
i think ima have to cop one if u dont need a tv n sh*t....

hook that sh*t up to an outlet in the car connect the wii-u to ur phones wireless tether n online gaming on the move!

that go ham
Some stuff requires you to use the TV screen.
 5 years ago '04        #202
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 JFamis said:
I got some questions... I think I'm going to buy one of these tomorrow...

Now, I had a Wii and played it way more than my Playstation 3 I have now. But, I got tired of moving around and sh*t all the time, especially to play Madden. No games require you to get up and do sh*t except dancing games I guess, some games like COD offer motion controls as an option but the primary control method is the gamepad or pro controller and they all can be played while sittin on your a.ss.

Now this new Mario game, does it require a bunch of flipping your wrist and waving wands and sh*t like that? Nope, none of that.

Also, I see you can use the pro style controller... Can you use that on Mario kart from the old Wii? Not sure about this question, but I remember seeing the Pro controller doesn't work on original Wii games, might be wrong on this.

Also, it's not backwards compatable with Gamecube games? Will you be able to electronically d/l those games? Nintendo has stated they want to bring some gamecube titles to the Virtual Console for the Wii U sometime in the future, so there hope.
Answered to the best of my knowledge.

PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Kotaku on how amazing Miiverse can be which I do agree alot on.

[pic - click to view]

Best part is if I'm struggling in a game and there isn't a game guide online I can access I can take a screenshot and have someone else in the community help me.
Yeah thats dope

and if for some reason Miiverse can't help you, you can just pause your game and browse the internet for answers without closing out of your game

Last edited by K1; 11-19-2012 at 09:24 PM..
 11-19-2012, 10:04 PM         #203
ej5486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
posting right from my wii while mario is on pause. and still aint played on a tv . pretty cool. cant wait till sum betta games c*m out
 5 years ago '09        #204
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,245 | Props total: 13482 13482
 ej5486 said:
posting right from my wii while mario is on pause. and still aint played on a tv . pretty cool. cant wait till sum betta games c*m out
Dope....
 5 years ago '04        #205
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,485 | Props total: 872 872
 dadon85 said:
Ext hd will be locked to 1 wii u. Can't use on different consoles for now at least? Account tied to 1 console

Zombie u got bad reviews. Bx members who've played it. What up
I think alot of people who like COD Zombie and L4d will not like ZombiU. Its truly is survival horror. You are not about to run around and just mindlessly shoot zombies.
 11-19-2012, 11:04 PM         #206
ej5486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buttons be confessing the sh*t out of me. im so use to ps3 where circle is back. that sh*t backwards to me
 11-19-2012, 11:07 PM         #207
ej5486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SSJVEGETO said:
I think alot of people who like COD Zombie and L4d will not like ZombiU. Its truly is survival horror. You are not about to run around and just mindlessly shoot zombies.
yea i think i wont like it . cuz i love cod zombies and l4d. but i will get it when it goes on sell
 5 years ago '09        #208
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,913 | Props total: 14050 14050
My gamepad has not rumbled once since I've had it. Is anybody else's rumbling? My pro controller rumbles. I think I might have a defective gamepad. The x, a, b, y buttons are loose too. Wen I shake the controller you can hear them moving loudly. I have another wii u coming next week which I'm going to either sell or return, so ill probably swap out the gamepads.
 5 years ago '09        #209
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,913 | Props total: 14050 14050
 ej5486 said:
buttons be confessing the sh*t out of me. im so use to ps3 where circle is back. that sh*t backwards to me
Same here, takes some getting use to. Xbox is the same as ps3, Nintendo should of stayed the same too. Going between ps3 and wii u is gonna be so damn awkward. Too bad far cry 3 and Hitman aren't coming out for wii u, otherwise my ps3 wouldn't get any action till Gta v.
 5 years ago '04        #210
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 circleofpurple said:
My gamepad has not rumbled once since I've had it. Is anybody else's rumbling? My pro controller rumbles. I think I might have a defective gamepad. The x, a, b, y buttons are loose too. Wen I shake the controller you can hear them moving loudly. I have another wii u coming next week which I'm going to either sell or return, so ill probably swap out the gamepads.

I get the rattle too but I think its the stylus + gyro + rumble. When I take the stylus out its not as noticeable.

The rumble thing though hmm maybe you turned rumble off on it by accident?
 5 years ago '05        #211
kaseemromani 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,740 | Props total: 249 249
 circleofpurple said:
Same here, takes some getting use to. Xbox is the same as ps3, Nintendo should of stayed the same too. Going between ps3 and wii u is gonna be so damn awkward. Too bad far cry 3 and Hitman aren't coming out for wii u, otherwise my ps3 wouldn't get any action till Gta v.
pshh the button configuration is the same as the snes and wii classic controller
 5 years ago '05        #212
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72 OP
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Got my shipping confirmation should be getting it tommorow. Got NintendoLand, NSMBU, Black Ops 2, and ZombiU. Wondering if I should trade in COD and ZombiU.
 5 years ago '07        #213
stargod 
space
space
space
$2,746 | Props total: 162 162
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Got my shipping confirmation should be getting it tommorow. Got NintendoLand, NSMBU, Black Ops 2, and ZombiU. Wondering if I should trade in COD and ZombiU.
Cod is good if u don't have it on another system.Haven't tried zombieu yet
 5 years ago '05        #214
space
space
 5 years ago '04        #215
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
I like ZombieU it feels more like a survival game than a traditional zombie shooter.

the gamepad usage is by far the best from any game outside if NLand

I give it a 7/10 good game for a launch title
 5 years ago '10        #216
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
I fell victim, didn't plan on getting it. Was bored today on my day off and went and got the Deluxe version and AC3. Gonna pick up Mario Bros after I get paid at the end of the week.
 5 years ago '10        #217
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
I didn't know you could control your TV with the gamepad. I think I am going to be very suprised what this thing can do. I didn't do much research on it. Just seemed badass with the sports score stuff and off screen netflix. Hoping for a bunch of Mario titles to come out soon.
 5 years ago '04        #218
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
Just got home from Best Buy... I got the Deluxe Edition with Nintendo Land. Also copped New Super Mario Bros. U, Madden, a pro style controller and a Wiimote.

Saw a few classic Wii games for $20 too. Might go back and get WiiSports and Mario Galaxy.

This initial update take for fu*king ever.
 5 years ago '05        #219
space
space
My fu*king order from Newegg got pushed back to fu*king Monday. Done ordering anything video game related from those fu*king bums. sh*t always gets here late as fu*k for me. I can drive to their factory and back like 10 times before they deliver my sh*t.

Funny Comic from Kotaku describing what could be the future of gaming. Makes all these f*ggots on BX sound dumb as fu*k. Guess their still mad about the Wii sales.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #220
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
Thank you for working in a hick fu*king town during the week. The local Walmart had 4 deluxe editions just sitting in the shelf. I was going to cop all of them to sell the other three, but figured it would be a waste. Now to use the hotel internet to update or wait till I get home tomorrow to update on my fast connection?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy