Xbox Live is down, error 807b01f7 takes CoD: Black Ops 2, Halo 4 offline

most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 BrooklynSwag said:
This n*gga always setting himself up to get offed in his own threads.
 5 years ago '09        #22
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Jesszman said:
Blame Treyarch and yourself. Shoulda copped halo 4 instead of BO2.
Blame yourself for over half of the board wishing you would be banned. BXGS would probably throw a party if you got the axe. You can't have that low of reading comprehension... clearly posted they been playing on MY sh*t. Do you think before you post at all? See... unlike you die hard fan boys, it's nice having both consoles and actually having the options to know what is going on in both game worlds instead of just a.ssuming sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #23
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Acid Rap said:
Blame yourself for over half of the board wishing you would be banned. BXGS would probably throw a party if you got the axe. You can't have that low of reading comprehension... clearly posted they been playing on MY sh*t. Do you think before you post at all? See... unlike you die hard fan boys, it's nice having both consoles and actually having the options to know what is going on in both game worlds instead of just a.ssuming sh*t.
Again, shouldn't have copped COD especialy on a PS3. Blame yourself for not knowing what's going on with a system you own. Everybody knows COD is better on the 360.

Over half the board wishhes i was banned Ya'll n*ggas take the internet too seriously.
 5 years ago '09        #24
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Again, shouldn't have copped COD especialy on a PS3. Blame yourself for not knowing what's going on with a system you own. Everybody knows COD is better on the 360.

Over half the board wishhes i was banned Ya'll n*ggas take the internet too seriously.
Brahh that reverse mind fu*k aint gonna work. Look at how many hot topics and dumb sh*t trolling threads you post. Way too many to tell anybody else they take the internet too seriously. Stop trying to sound condescending like you know something. You don't know sh*t. Me and a lot of the board have played more games before the year 2000 than you've played in your entire existence.

I've never had much of a problem with a CoD on the PS3 until now, and it's not like the bugs won't be ironed out soon enough. I told my couzos that they could play Halo 4 here whenever they want since they don't have a 360 any more; so if that makes them happy then me having to deal with a few freezes on a game aint a big deal. Act like you know something else again when you don't.
 5 years ago '11        #25
space
space
space
 Acid Rap said:
Brahh that reverse mind fu*k aint gonna work. Look at how many hot topics and dumb sh*t trolling threads you post. Way too many to tell anybody else they take the internet too seriously. Stop trying to sound condescending like you know something. You don't know sh*t. Me and a lot of the board have played more games before the year 2000 than you've played in your entire existence.

I've never had much of a problem with a CoD on the PS3 until now, and it's not like the bugs won't be ironed out soon enough. I told my couzos that they could play Halo 4 here whenever they want since they don't have a 360 any more; so if that makes them happy then me having to deal with a few freezes on a game aint a big deal. Act like you know something else again when you don't.
I love when people try to use hot topics in an argument. Hot topics don't mean sh*t. Oh wow, my thread got sent to X number of subscribers. Whoop dee do? It doesn't effect me, or you. They're pointless.
 5 years ago '09        #26
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Jesszman said:
I love when people try to use hot topics in an argument. Hot topics don't mean sh*t. Oh wow, my thread got sent to X number of subscribers. Whoop dee do? It doesn't effect me, or you. They're pointless.
Yet it's not pointless enough for you to stay with the constant posting and trolling of dumb fu*k threads... you're a posting contradiction. Must be some point in it for you since you love doing it so much. Nobody with over 1,000+ hot topics has that number because it is pointless to them.
 5 years ago '11        #27
space
space
space
 Acid Rap said:
Yet it's not pointless enough for you to stay with the constant posting and trolling of dumb fu*k threads... you're a posting contradiction. Must be some point in it for you since you love doing it so much. Nobody with over 1,000+ hot topics has that number because it is pointless to them.
I post a lot because I enjoy this forum. Hot topics are meaningless. If i could, i'd take HT out of the site, it's become a plague. n*ggas only posting for HT not for conversational purposes or to inform the mass audiences. It's disgusting. This is the only forum i've ever been to that has a system like this.
 5 years ago '04        #28
Charley HUSTLE 15 heat pts15
space
space
$957 | Props total: 3 3
Its back on add me on Xbox tag= Tha Nephilm
 5 years ago '11        #29
space
space
space
 Charley HUSTLE said:
Its back on add me on Xbox tag= Tha Nephilm
 5 years ago '11        #30
space
space
space
How you been drum? How's all-stars?
 5 years ago '11        #31
space
space
space
bi*ch a.ss n*gga. I'll destroy you online. You in for the tournament?
 5 years ago '05        #32
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,385 | Props total: 8064 8064
this dude here
 5 years ago '04        #33
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 AuthenticMade said:
When was it ever down tho? I havent experienced any difficulties.

Hell last night we had like 10 of us online(including norcal925 thats posting in this thread) and we all played from like 11PM till like 3am this morning....And Norcal that one n*gga we were complaining about did try and join the party....and yes I did boot him

And i played for 3 more hours when I woke up this morning, and I stopped to watch the Matrix on Hbogo while I eat my lunch.

My xbox has honestly been on since 11pm last night, nothing stopped working for me

Nice try tho
We were playing from like 10pm to 3am and never had a problem.
 5 years ago '05        #34
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,907 | Props total: 21063 21063
 Jesszman said:
I post a lot because I enjoy this forum. Hot topics are meaningless. If i could, i'd take HT out of the site, it's become a plague. n*ggas only posting for HT not for conversational purposes or to inform the mass audiences. It's disgusting. This is the only forum i've ever been to that has a system like this.
Hot topics have become a plague? You're the only plague around here. Go the fu*k away.

Xbox Live was fine last night and is fine today. Pointless thread by pointless poster is pointless.
 5 years ago '12        #35
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 Krazie said:
Hot topics have become a plague? You're the only plague around here. Go the fu*k away.

Xbox Live was fine last night and is fine today. Pointless thread by pointless poster is pointless.
His momma ethered the whole fu*kin earth with his birth tbh.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #36
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Not had any issues myself
 5 years ago '11        #37
space
space
space
keep bumping an irrelevant thread
 5 years ago '06        #38
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
Authentic made is drumgang? What happened to ur original account?
 5 years ago '11        #39
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,819 | Props total: 1221 1221
 AuthenticMade said:
When was it ever down tho? I havent experienced any difficulties.

Hell last night we had like 10 of us online(including norcal925 thats posting in this thread) and we all played from like 11PM till like 3am this morning....And Norcal that one n*gga we were complaining about did try and join the party....and yes I did boot him

And i played for 3 more hours when I woke up this morning, and I stopped to watch the Matrix on Hbogo while I eat my lunch.

My xbox has honestly been on since 11pm last night, nothing stopped working for me

Nice try tho
 5 years ago '11        #40
space
space
space
 coolio said:
Authentic made is drumgang? What happened to ur original account?
Made a bet and lost I think.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago