The Fabulous Life Of Kobe Bryant: How The Highest-Paid Player In The NBA Spends His $150 Million

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35294 35294
 Eagles All Day said:
No sh*t shirlock

Contracts are higher now

Lets pretend that if Jordan was playing in this era he wouldn't be making more then hobe

fu*king dumbass stans
 5 years ago '09        #42
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 ChickzNKickz said:
Kobe is a great talent but he seems like the od as*hole..

Type of n*gga that cops all these possessions and enjoys them by his lonesome because he doesn't have any friends..

Basketball is this n*ggaz only life..

Just my take on Kob
frieds come and go, family is blood. Getting money = more paranoid. You think everyone is after your money. Cant blame him. GOAT
 5 years ago '12        #43
Infiniti2012 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 42 42
 .:RELOADED:. said:
when u get older you realize friends dont matter

its about having a family....your kids....making money to live a comfortable life

PREAAAAACH
 5 years ago '12        #44
Infiniti2012 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 42 42
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
u think he care about his family if he is sleeping with other women?

thats his problem not yours. why do u care if he cares about people you wont even ever meet or know truly?

at the end of the day, dude is providing and living a dream.

if you hate that, then youre probably content with your current status. that im sure you are going to try and prove that your better than everyone here.
 5 years ago '08        #45
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,826 | Props total: 12538 12538
 Spiffy said:
frieds come and go, family is blood. Getting money = more paranoid. You think everyone is after your money. Cant blame him. GOAT
Goat
 5 years ago '08        #46
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
 Budala said:
And none of that money can buy him enough talent to actually shoot 50% for a season..............shooting guard

[pic - click to view]

The Bully said:
i wonder how much of that money kobe pays his d!cksucking stans on boxden

oh wait, you mean they do that stanning shyt for free?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #47
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,990 | Props total: 10693 10693

its about having a family....your kids....making money to live a comfortable life
What family?? His wife that's about to divorce him and take half? Yes, I do belive that your kids are the most important things in a person life, but when his daughters are grown and start their own family what is daddy Kobe going to do? Count his Rings and continue to sneak diss Smush Parker...

Spiffy said:
Loyalty makes one family.. That's what I believe... "Blood" just mean you share the same relatives... Means nothing in most cases...

Last edited by ChickzNKickz; 11-17-2012 at 03:20 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #48
dman 4901 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,080 | Props total: 5606 5606
 ChickzNKickz said:
What family?? His wife that's about to divorce him and take half? Yes, I do belive that your kids are the most important things in a person life, but when his daughters are grown and start their own family what is daddy Kobe going to do? Count his Rings and continue to sneak diss Smush Parker...

Loyalty makes one family.. That's what I believe... "Blood" just mean you share the same relatives... Means nothing in most cases...
 5 years ago '05        #49
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 ChickzNKickz said:

Kobe of course does nothing to help the community right? He doesn't go on tours across the world to help promote positive causes either right?

People act like they know anything about his personal life. Just continue to act like you know dude from tabloid articles like some dumb female.

The jealousy is rampant.
 5 years ago '05        #50
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4759 4759
Kobe is the third-highest paid NBA player ever, with $249 million in career salary. He and his wife currently own $150 million in a.ssets, according to reports
he and his wife together have $150 million in a.ssets...he's made $250 million in salary not counting endorsements...which are listed at $28 million a year...

just seems like maybe they are underestimating his a.ssets with that $150 million figure or maybe he spends that money hard...
 5 years ago '06        #51
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37

u might keep a couple good friends, but overall u right
 5 years ago '05        #52
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885

nah thats just and excuse as*holes use to be as*holes...i know plenty of older people who have friends and family because they do right by people. people respect them and genuinely appreciate being able to call someone like them a friend...personally i dont think Kobe's an as*hole he just doesnt like the media because he learned as soon as sh*t went sour they the same people that wanna smile giggle in face and want to get quotables from him now were the ones printing bullsh*t about him
 5 years ago '09        #53
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35294 35294
 hustlehard365 said:
nah thats just and excuse as*holes use to be as*holes...i know plenty of older people who have friends and family because they do right by people. people respect them and genuinely appreciate being able to call someone like them a friend
basically this

that's why you always see MJ out and about with his good buddies charles oakley, patrick ewing and even chuck. n*gga is an as*hole but is able to keep friends.

you aint gon see kobe chilling with nobody when he's done playing, no one likes that n*gga

he's gonna be stuck going club hopping with his daughters and their friends once they turn 21

5 years ago '07        #54
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
 5 years ago '04        #55
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436

This....
 5 years ago '11        #56
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 MysticKJ said:
he and his wife together have $150 million in a.ssets...he's made $250 million in salary not counting endorsements...which are listed at $28 million a year...

just seems like maybe they are underestimating his a.ssets with that $150 million figure or maybe he spends that money hard...
everything you buy isn't an a.sset, and things like taxes, failed business ventures and depreciation can dwindle your net worth down.
 5 years ago '04        #57
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 Mike Nitty said:
Kobe is the 3rd highest paid player ever in the NBA....MJ aint 2 or 3

Cool, talk about MJ's J's...but he aint see NBA Money like Bean and he got to keep his wife and fuk bi*ches on the side. Not a loss my man not a loss.
 5 years ago '10        #58
Ambassador 444 heat pts444 OP
space
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 5 5
 The Bully said:
basically this

that's why you always see MJ out and about with his good buddies charles oakley, patrick ewing and even chuck. n*gga is an as*hole but is able to keep friends.

you aint gon see kobe chilling with nobody when he's done playing, no one likes that n*gga

he's gonna be stuck going club hopping with his daughters and their friends once they turn 21

Well now you're a.ssuming what he's going to do after he retires. I'm sure he has friends outside of the NBA. He doesn't need to be seen hanging out with LeBron or Carmelo just to show the world he has friends.

Why do you think he's so successful and rich. He busts his a.ss everyday. He doesn't care about chilling with

Well now you're a.ssuming what he's going to do after he retires. I'm sure he has friends outside of the NBA. He doesn't need to be seen hanging out with LeBron or Carmelo just to show the world he has friends.
 5 years ago '10        #59
Swiph Mix 14 heat pts14
space
space
$427 | Props total: 121 121
Kobe is one of the greatest to ever do it and his money is ridiculous. I didn't even know he collected THAT much from endorsements.

The only problem I have with this man is the fact that he forgot where he came from.........

No hate.....just an opinion.
 5 years ago '11        #60
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,292 | Props total: 12570 12570
you're welcome.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
77 comments
2 days ago