Royce White: "Im Willing To Quit"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,676 | Props total: 8623 8623
just let him go
 5 years ago '04        #122
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,413 | Props total: 13074 13074
Poor kid. Worked his a.ss off to get to the NBA, and he can't (yet) play. I hope he makes it through. People have no fu*king idea how tough something like this is to deal with. If he could just "pop a pill" or "smoke some bud" or "tough it out", he would. This is like depression (in terms of analogy)... it's something people don't give enough serious attention.
 5 years ago '06        #123
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 head first said:
People dont know how bad Royce's disorder is.

If any regular player out of college can get nervous in a game on their rookie season.

Can you Imagine how this dude is feeling like? on top of adjusting to the NBA.

its like hes playing for his life literally on some Gladiator sh*t..hope they can help dude tho.
I read about dude back when he was in college. Where he said he takes the bus to away games to play only. This guy got crazy court vision, and he's a tremendous talent too. It's like how Michael Jackson was when he was a child where he had anxiety attacks where he never wanted to get on a plane, and Pete Maravich had a anxiety order too as well back in his early NBA days too. I just don't like to see how Royce's career going to end because he needs serious help. There may be something that the Boston Celtics seen within him during the draft.
 5 years ago '08        #124
crenshaw 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 88 88
people should realize he can play all home games thats 41 total, and prolly most of the western conference road games. that'll give him 60+ of games ... i dont think thats too bad... if you relate it to how many games some teams' superstars are missing due to injuries.

Hou should be able to live with that until White learns to overcome his anxiety.
 5 years ago '04        #125
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,696 | Props total: 11383 11383
 5 years ago '04        #126
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,696 | Props total: 11383 11383
 King Jove said:
fu*k this n*gga

i hope the rockets cut this emotional feggit
dont give a fu*k about the texans, but that a.ss.
 5 years ago '04        #127
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
I'm pullin for dude being from the Twin Cities and all

He be beastin on 2k13 ( my brother puts him as point and backs down and dunks )

He needs to stay the fu*k off twitter tho. Social media is not greatest tool for expression.
 5 years ago '09        #128
59fifty 
space
space
$22,679 | Props total: 10146 10146
Yea i had an anxiexty about gettin locked up n being r*ped but i still did wut i did for me n my kids to eat....pull ur fu*kin skirt down royce
 11-19-2012, 03:50 AM         #129
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
 5 years ago '10        #130
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Mental health is just as serious as physical health....the mind can cripple an athlete far beyond any damage an ACL tear would do. Torn ACLs and sprained ankles eventually heal...mental illness can be stuck with a person for life. He's still a young man and has plenty of life left to live. Basketball isnt the end all be all and he should get all the help he needs to be able to live his life for the years to come
 5 years ago '07        #131
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Rubix said:
the thing is, this whole sh*t isn't even about flying. the rockets already told him theyre gonna get him on a bus for certain games and they got a personal RV for him and all of that. he's just acting like a bi*ch right now because they demoted his a.ss to the d-league (and i dont even think d-league players fly from game to game anyway) and he feels that he should be playing in the nba. he's using his disorder to FORCE playing time. since his demotion, he stopped seeing the team doctor and stopped showing up for practice. now if that aint being a little bi*ch i dont know what is.
if he's using the guise of an ailment to act like a bi*ch then I change my stance on him
 5 years ago '05        #132
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,838 | Props total: 9771 9771
why quit basketball

D League only uses buses

5 years ago '06        #133
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
From what I have read about this situation it seems like he's just asking for them to give him face to face consultation instead of a phone consultation. There might be more to it, but if that's all it is I don't understand why the rockets don't just give him what he needs. For his sake I hope he doesn't just throw this opportunity away.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
63 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
184 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago