Royce White: "Im Willing To Quit"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-18-2012, 10:57 AM         #101
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if we can get Royce on Track...with the way our team is developing...we WILL be a problem in the next 2 years...
 5 years ago '10        #102
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,553 | Props total: 5903 5903
 rai09 said:
n*gga not tryna hear that. he prolly feels he'd be better off just leaving it alone for his own health;s sake
Leaving basketball alone isn't going to improve his situation. No matter what he decides to do in life he'll have to deal with anxiety. He's going to figure out a way to go about his business.

I used to have anxiety really bad to the point where I ended up having to go the hospital at one point. They wanted to perform tests on my thyroid and what not. They even prescribed me Hydroxyzine. I've never taken 'em because I didn't want to become dependent on them. I used to smoke, record music, and write to help keep me levelheaded. Getting deeper into my spirituality helped a lot as well. Eventually I thought myself how to curb my thoughts and it became a habit. Nowadays I don't deal with it at the same extent that I did a few years ago.

Royce needs to figure out how to curb his thoughts so the negative and fear inducing thoughts don't overwhelm him. If he doesn't he'll just be a prisoner to his own self. Hopefully he gets it together.
 11-18-2012, 11:01 AM         #103
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Royce White is talking like he's bigger than the team...that his mental illness is bigger than life...the only way he can bring light and positivity to this illness is to ball out on the court, you can then bring hope to others with your condition...he's doing it wrong..

by crying and demanding special treatment you are just reinforcing what everyone thinks about mental conditions....risky, convinced in their own beliefs, self centered...be stronger and overcome...you have the power not my squad...
 5 years ago '07        #104
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Everest said:
if we can get Royce on Track...with the way our team is developing...we WILL be a problem in the next 2 years...
We'll be nothing more than the Western conference version of the Indiana Pacers in the future if we don't get more NBA SuperStars.
 5 years ago '08        #105
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,876 | Props total: 22620 22620
 Ant McQueen said:
Leaving basketball alone isn't going to improve his situation. No matter what he decides to do in life he'll have to deal with anxiety. He's going to figure out a way to go about his business.

I used to have anxiety really bad to the point where I ended up having to go the hospital at one point. They wanted to perform tests on my thyroid and what not. They even prescribed me Hydroxyzine. I've never taken 'em because I didn't want to become dependent on them. I used to smoke, record music, and write to help keep me levelheaded. Getting deeper into my spirituality helped a lot as well. Eventually I thought myself how to curb my thoughts and it became a habit. Nowadays I don't deal with it at the same extent that I did a few years ago.

Royce needs to figure out how to curb his thoughts so the negative and fear inducing thoughts don't overwhelm him. If he doesn't he'll just be a prisoner to his own self. Hopefully he gets it together.
He should take action and throw himself in the fire. Hope my dude goes out swinging
 5 years ago '10        #106
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
i have this, but its been a lot better since i started taking medications

they need to get this n*gga on some SSRI or something, fu*k
 5 years ago '08        #107
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Royce should have a therapist and family with him 24-7. He needs some more support.
 5 years ago '04        #108
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
I find it funny that some of the biggest sh*t talkers on this site are all of a sudden all about sensitivity because it's about something they deal with. All that mouth yall have and half of you get short breath just going outside. Thats pretty ironic ....
 5 years ago '12        #109
SE Texas713 1 heat pts
space
space
$472 | Props total: 247 247
 MiseryCityTexas said:
We'll be nothing more than the Western conference version of the Indiana Pacers in the future if we don't get more NBA SuperStars.

Rumor is they going for Dwight if Lakers flop this season
 5 years ago '04        #110
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
lmao some of yall are dumb as fu*k
 11-18-2012, 02:13 PM         #111
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a waste of a draft pick for the Rockets, if I were a Rocket fan I'd be mad that they even drafted him.

Watch Fab Mello, come together as a legit center.

He should just man up, eat a pill or w/e and take advantage of being in the NBA and try to play, right now hes acting like he is a victim of something, when in reality he has a chance to do so much more as Metta World Peace, get some help man up and play ball.
 5 years ago '04        #112
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,332 | Props total: 11374 11374
 ra1n said:
On a serious note, nothing will help. It's in his genes and it'll probably only get worse. People who are naturally anxious know this.

Rockets simply have to take the L here for not properly evaluating him.
True sh*t, I've had anxiety disorder issues my entire life, sh*t is difficult as fu*k to overcome even on medication. It's really annoying to live with yourself when you have this sh*t, at least for me. I find myself worrying about the dumbest fu*king sh*t in the entire world, sh*t I have absolutely no control of and yet I worry for no good reason. I do have my good days and bad, though.
 5 years ago '10        #113
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
get this kid some help
 11-18-2012, 03:21 PM         #114
West Side Wolf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GriffMcfly said:
get this kid some help
Thought the Rockets were though? He keeps making up excuses maybe he's too hyped up about playing in the NBA to the extent where he is afraid of doing such?

He wants his old Shrink to help him out when they already got him someone else?

Didn't he play poorly in the summer league?

Maybe he should take the help and play in the D league and work his way back up cause right now he's doing more talking than he is any actions, playing the victim and crying about it on social networking sites doesn't make him look like he wants to be an NBA player.
 5 years ago '10        #115
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 West Side Wolf said:
Thought the Rockets were though? He keeps making up excuses maybe he's too hyped up about playing in the NBA to the extent where he is afraid of doing such?

He wants his old Shrink to help him out when they already got him someone else?

Didn't he play poorly in the summer league?

Maybe he should take the help and play in the D league and work his way back up cause right now he's doing more talking than he is any actions, playing the victim and crying about it on social networking sites doesn't make him look like he wants to be an NBA player.
He wasn't hyped up when he k!lled Kentucky in the Tourney. Dude hasn't even gotten on the floor yet, I don't think it has to do with playing.

He didn't do much in this first two Summer League games but he averaged 10, 10, and 5 in the last three.

His problem isn't on-the-court, it's the constant travel required by the NBA schedule. He requires some form of consistency and routine to overcome his anxiety. The hope is that he can eventually make the NBA schedule his routine by becoming more accustomed and comfortable over time with something that is right now very new.

I do agree that he should definitely spend some time in the D-League though. McHale pushed for us to draft him but he runs a very tight rotation. The D-League would not only allow him to play, it also would help because he doesn't have to travel nearly as much. He's been officially sent down already.
 5 years ago '08        #116
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
damn
i have anxiety so i been rooting for him
i even did my 2k13 create a legend with him even tho this n*gga jeremy lin never passes
=/
but anyway idk his side but id bet his anxiety is getting worse
but he has to know they dont owe him sh*t
hes gonna have to f!ght if he really wants it

but i dont think the right choice is walking away

5 years ago '06        #117
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
Dude is seriously going to be a the next segment for ESPN 30 For 30: The Best That Never Was 2. I told people he was going to be my sleeper pick, but boy was I wrong within his draft stock.
 5 years ago '09        #118
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
Anxiety is no joke.
 11-18-2012, 05:55 PM         #119
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this n*gga

i hope the rockets cut this emotional feggit
 5 years ago '09        #120
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
People dont know how bad Royce's disorder is.

If any regular player out of college can get nervous in a game on their rookie season.

Can you Imagine how this dude is feeling like? on top of adjusting to the NBA.

its like hes playing for his life literally on some Gladiator sh*t..hope they can help dude tho.

Last edited by head first; 11-18-2012 at 07:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago