SHYNE Goes In On The Game, Drake, Rick Ross, & Diddy On The Breakfast Club (FULL Interview)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,455 | Props total: 1287 1287
 Curtisimo said:
On some real sh*t I don't know how n*ggaz respect shyne like that.

n*gga pulled a gun and shot everybody in the club except for the n*gga was supposed to shoot lol
But yeah them Bk them n*ggaz really dont got no aim in that borough 5 year old girls stay getting hit with strays bullets j/k

Anyway didn't listen to the interview but it's crazy how much you dudes stick up for this n*gga like that. I dont even remember him getting this much love before he served 10 years

I mean yeah bad boys was hot single he had a few bangers on his first album too but n*ggaz never thought he was that nice

What he gets yalp respect cuz he shot up a club over puff? Lol

I don't really get it man
You really need to listen to the interview. He went in depth about what actually happened that night.
 5 years ago '06        #82
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25581 25581
 ghost213 said:
i forgot how funny that sh*t is
 5 years ago '06        #83
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25581 25581
 Peterparker said:
Damn n*gga i'm pretty sure ya moms use to suck mad d!cks before you were born. 10 years after ur birth i'm pretty sure she kicked into the mother role. Point being people change. He stated when he see Diddy or Game it will be in a responsive manner. Game called out Shyne first, how you expect Shyne to take that? He has a right to defend himself if need be. And that's the stance he took. And with the whole coma and k!ll bit he was saying real gangstas don't do what Game did. Or they didn't handle it the way Game did and he's calling Game out on this because he's trying to potray that wreckless gangsta image when he really aint about that sh*t. Shyne saying he talked it cuz he leave it so don't ever question his street cred. That's exactly what its about and that's not gloryfying. That's simply saying don't play me like I didn't earn my stripes in these streets. The same image ur trying to potray. And Game got everything to do with ur stance cuz u a biased Game fan who take offense to anything Shyne say at this point.

I wouldn't respect you if you told me that sh*t and really wasn't about that sh*t. That's even worst don't say ur going to do sh*t and not do it. That's just fake as sh*t. And plus the incident was about 10 years ago. People change sh*t.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #84
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
 Curtisimo said:
On some real sh*t I don't know how n*ggaz respect shyne like that.

n*gga pulled a gun and shot everybody in the club except for the n*gga was supposed to shoot lol
But yeah them Bk them n*ggaz really dont got no aim in that borough 5 year old girls stay getting hit with strays bullets j/k

Anyway didn't listen to the interview but it's crazy how much you dudes stick up for this n*gga like that. I dont even remember him getting this much love before he served 10 years

I mean yeah bad boys was hot single he had a few bangers on his first album too but n*ggaz never thought he was that nice

What he gets yalp respect cuz he shot up a club over puff? Lol

I don't really get it man
i knew everything he had to say before he said it, cos unlike u hoes i actually researched the case, i remember postin the details and info from it, and noone even responded, but yet, everyone claims he just shot at the celling, thats why im done with u dudes
 5 years ago '05        #85
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,105 | Props total: 234 234
hold on retard

you stated

shyne pulled a gun and shot everyone in the club other than who he was supposed to shoot? right?

he actually shot the only dude he was aiming to shoot, in the arm, as he was drawing for his gun, and then got jumped on and a bullet hit the celling.....and scar was shooting, wolf was shooting, some say diddy was shooting, and scars other man was shooting....

and only 1 innocent victim got hit, and they still dont know who by.........so go figure.....

2 people got hit, julius jones(who shyne shot in the arm) and rubuen(the chick that got shot), so with 5 guns going off why dont u ever blame wolf, jones, scar, or diddy?

Last edited by Grown Man Ish; 11-17-2012 at 04:04 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #86
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17035 17035
They are friends this is all fake, Game need buzz for the new album, Shyne overall needs buzz

They don't want none

Game Feat Shyne Prod by Pharell

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 11-17-2012 at 04:08 PM..
 11-17-2012, 05:53 PM         #87
AZTEK ESCOBAR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
O sh*t where's that game Shyne song from
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy