SHYNE Goes In On The Game, Drake, Rick Ross, & Diddy On The Breakfast Club (FULL Interview)

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,524 | Props total: 748 748
 MemphBleek05 said:
Shyne said basically the same thing everyone says about Game.......bruh contradicts himself constantly.......

Game admits to being bipolar

5 years ago '05        #62
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,303 | Props total: 5495 5495
Game is a media wh0re

Let Kendrick handle his own beefs
 5 years ago '04        #63
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,809 | Props total: 23608 23608
I fu*k with shyne
 11-17-2012, 12:08 PM         #64
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cormega74 said:
Charlamagne tha god: "Yo Shyne this is Charlamange tha God, the man you called as.lut on Twitter"

Shyne: "Oh Yeah the one that got stuck up by fingerpoint"

5 years ago '04        #65
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
yo this n*gga said i judge you on you're music and it was garbage.
 5 years ago '04        #66
R-Geezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$978 | Props total: 1 1
Shyne kept it real in this interview. Charlamangne tried to act like a tough guy, but I like the way Shyne handled that. Shyne just was saying he's real and consistent throughout his life. And he has the credibility to back that up unlike most rappers. The man said Kedrick Lamar album is trash, but he didn't diss Kendrick Lamar. Everybody has a right to their opinion. Game need to chill out and fall back.
 5 years ago '08        #67
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 Graftedgenes said:
Riiiiiight, like Charlamagne didn't already get cuffed upside the head earlier this year on his way to work and confronted by Busta Rhymes at a uptown spot, and like he ain't at all the functions with the same dudes he sh*ts on

LOL, at Charlamagne being a snitch when he did 10 years standing up, I don't know what world you from talking about you want harm to come to a man for talking sh*t.
what's LOL is someone sticking up for Charlamagne, the biggest bird in the industry. "Leave Nicki ALONE!!!"
 11-17-2012, 01:32 PM         #68
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sniggit said:
Like you?
Just because I read your posts doesent mean im listening to you.

2 Pistolz said:
Shyne is one of the worse rappers of all time.... why does his opinion on anything related to hip hop matter?

How you have the worst verse on Carter 4 and it's full of "new" Wayne verses?
Shynes opinion only matters to people who wouldnt dare reveal their identity to the world for obvious reasons.

Shyne is the poster-boy for senseless violence and black-on-black crime which is why a dude like Charlamagne can clown him so easily while he contradicts himself over and over again.

You dont see the Hiphop community coming out in support of Shyne because they all know he shot a Black woman in the face like a little bi*ch because he was too shook to throw hands like a man. Geeks love him because he shot people and went to prison and thats what they think a "real ni99er" is.
 5 years ago '12        #69
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,798 | Props total: 18425 18425
Hope you dudes was listening. Shyne was dropping knowledge. Regardless of how you feel about him he was spot on about a lot of what he said about the industry.
 5 years ago '08        #70
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,034 | Props total: 5120 5120
Shyne talking some real sh*t on a lot of levels. The boy made some fu*ked up mistakes and he acknowledge that. These other dudes is actors in costume man. Look at the guys who run rap now, look close at they history.

You can't respect these n*ggas now days they like like circus clowns they entertain and you move on, I don't respect no new rapper I can enjoy there music but the n*ggas scared to be them. Look at the Ross interviews look at Wayne, you suing a n*gga and acting like a bi*ch in the sessions.

These dudes is clowns you wouldn't wanna hang out wit these guys you'd be looking like when is this n*gga gonna break character and be normal.
 5 years ago '07        #71
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 100 100
^^^did u not hear the interview shyne shot a niqqa in the shoulder before security got him and then bullets flew everywhere people like u will find any reason to hate on some1 when theres 100% proof in what he said niqqas who threatend puff is dead shyne did his time now he out and spoke his mind after being silent for 10 years
 5 years ago '08        #72
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,034 | Props total: 5120 5120
 biff said:
^^^did u not hear the interview shyne shot a niqqa in the shoulder before security got him and then bullets flew everywhere people like u will find any reason to hate on some1 when theres 100% proof in what he said niqqas who threatend puff is dead shyne did his time now he out and spoke his mind after being silent for 10 years
What's yo point I'm not hating on Shyne at all read my post.
 11-17-2012, 02:25 PM         #73
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Well that was a pointless reaction to someone you dont listen to bro

Just getting revenge for previous "pink toe" like comments
 5 years ago '04        #74
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
Shyne sounds salty as fu*k and he's obviously trying to get his name out there again. Best thing that coudl've happened to him. He should be thanking Game for making him relevant again.

I'll check out that Gangland album but I ain't expecting much
 5 years ago '12        #75
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,798 | Props total: 18425 18425
 Philly L4 said:
I hope charlamagne gets what's coming to him. Always talking down to people behind the radio that would end his existence in real life
Exactly.

If Shyne was in the studio with him he would've been all apologetic and soft acting. On his best behavior like he was when DMX was in there. He only tough over the phone or when some soft rapper in there or a girl like Lil Mama.
 5 years ago '04        #76
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2416 2416
 Philly L4 said:
I hope charlamagne gets what's coming to him. Always talking down to people behind the radio that would end his existence in real life

been sayin that dude is an a.ss licking f*ggot who needs to get his a.ss beat.....
 5 years ago '07        #77
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 100 100
 Soda Pop said:
What's yo point I'm not hating on Shyne at all read my post.
not u...niqqas need to check that gangland album it was pretty good he doesnt curse anymore and drops mad jewels still pretty good shyne aint bout that life anymore but he still a g and well respected from people who matter in the streets
 5 years ago '04        #78
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2416 2416
 Philly L4 said:
 Graftedgenes said:

Shynes opinion only matters to people who wouldnt dare reveal their identity to the world for obvious reasons.

Shyne is the poster-boy for senseless violence and black-on-black crime which is why a dude like Charlamagne can clown him so easily while he contradicts himself over and over again.

You dont see the Hiphop community coming out in support of Shyne because they all know he shot a Black woman in the face like a little bi*ch because he was too shook to throw hands like a man. Geeks love him because he shot people and went to prison and thats what they think a "real ni99er" is.

but would then turn around and lick his a.ss in person like every one else he talks sh*t about..........
 11-17-2012, 03:07 PM         #79
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biff said:

Im an educated Black man and cant no naive guppie hiding behind a character from
Back to the Future tell me sh*t.

Anybody that shoots up a crowded club is an idiot and anybody that shoots up a club over Diddy is a double idiot.

All it takes to impress the geeks and the lost-negroes is a confused Black Jew thats a non-violent Blood willing to shoot the butterfly off Games face while steering the youth away from violence.

The only thing more pitiful than Shynes hypocrisy is the fact that every clueless square with a keyboard on Boxden is saying how real his flip-flopping was.

Now I see why Romney got 65% of the white vote.
 5 years ago '06        #80
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
 Curtisimo said:
I don't really get it man
Obviously.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago