D. Wade - Insult To Injury

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #61
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
hamburgers be k!lling me with his story-type post though
 5 years ago '07        #62
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13062 13062
troll/alias/attention wh0ore fu*ked up thinking anybody cares about his basketball opinion

stick to writing stories. this act is getting pretty stale, maybe make a new account and do something fresh. lakers stans could use you.
 5 years ago '11        #63
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,249 | Props total: 17687 17687
 joshdogg26 said:
we've lived and died with wade's play for 10 years. he's entitled to a few bad games without being thrown to the wolves.

it's obvious he hasn't been his normal self this year. what's not clear is whether that's the new normal for him or if he can get healthy and return to form.
i'm saying tho... obv. he has declined in production due to injury but he just came off of a championship season and n*ggas are sh*tting on him still... n*gga was beasting as the only option before lebron even set foot in miami....wade should be that last n*gga that gets came at...even tho obv. any fan wants him to put up better numbers

you got a lot of deceptions masquerading as heat fans b....
 5 years ago '12        #64
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 1391 1391
 Hamburgers said:
how dare you question my fanhood..

and how dare you take shots at the man that has brought the larry o'brien trophy BACK to miami.

you aren't even living in miami. you should lose all rights as boxden's biggest heat fan.

wade didn't STEP aside. he HAD to. when your skills ain't up to par and you're beginning to hurt your team more than help, then it's time for a change.

lebron was the change we could believe in.

in 2011, he was the hero we deserved, but not the one we needed right now. we needed our white knight. dwyane wade. but he didn't show up..

so in 2012, lebron rose and he TOOK the reigns. he became our hero. wade is an afterthought. and we thank him for his hard work and hopefully, lebron will continue to win him rings.

and you talk about wade is good without lebron. wade won his ring without lebron. and i'll tell you what, it pains me to say it, but we only won in 2006 because of the refs. it pains me, but wade was given everything in 2006.

2006 = given, not earned.
2012 = earned, not given.

it's true joshua. i'm sorry, but it's the way it is.
Shut your pus*y a.ss up you fu*k n*gga

You aren't a Heat fan, your a Bron slurper who takes the internet WAY TOO SERIOUS.

Who the fu*k writes a 3 page blog about taking over a forum, only a f*ggot does.

PS: They consider me a Heat fan more then you

PSS: Josh, he isn't welcomed to the Laker side

Sincerely
The BXSC Laker Nation President aka Kast
 5 years ago '11        #65
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9470 9470
 Kastanova said:
Shut your pus*y a.ss up you fu*k n*gga

You aren't a Heat fan, your a Bron slurper who takes the internet WAY TOO SERIOUS.

Who the fu*k writes a 3 page blog about taking over a forum, only a f*ggot does.

PS: They consider me a Heat fan more then you

PSS: Josh, he isn't welcomed to the Laker side

Sincerely
The BXSC Laker Nation President aka Kast

good ol wade v lebron debates.
 11-16-2012, 07:56 PM         #66
Trill Lord J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
sh*t gets annoying watchin him play when he doesn't get some calls

worst thing is his attitude gets contagious and the team starts to give up when they see him not trying anymore. it's like he knows what bron is capable of and he's jus along for the ride now

2-0 without wade this season...........still early tho
this f*ggot a.ss ex cavs fan

this f*ggot a.ss thread

this f*ggot a.ss kobe stan who made this thread
 5 years ago '08        #67
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 joshdogg26 said:
we've lived and died with wade's play for 10 years. and he never cost us a championship. he's entitled to a few bad games without being thrown to the wolves.

it's obvious he hasn't been his normal self this year. what's not clear is whether that's the new normal for him or if he can get healthy and return to form.
 5 years ago '08        #68
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 X_WunderKind_X said:
i'm saying tho... obv. he has declined in production due to injury but he just came off of a championship season and n*ggas are sh*tting on him still... n*gga was beasting as the only option before lebron even set foot in miami....wade should be that last n*gga that gets came at...even tho obv. any fan wants him to put up better numbers

you got a lot of deceptions masquerading as heat fans b....
Nobody said robin wasnt beastin before. The moral of this thread is that its LeBrons team now. Spare me with that he gave the keys to bron. Bron took it and made it his team and robin obliged.
 5 years ago '09        #69
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35296 35296
do you people not realize hood315, bkjj, grownman j and all these other kobe nutslurpers that used to bash lebron regularly have shifted their focus to bashing wade? or am i the only one that sees it?

same n*ggas that used to make threads about lebron being a loser and ringless and not being clutch and all that other shyt are all of a sudden attacking wade

therefore, i wouldnt take any of them seriously...not that i did before

oh what, yall didn't think i'd notice? bully sees all
 5 years ago '07        #70
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70179 70179
 The Bully said:
do you people not realize hood315, bkjj, grownman j and all these other kobe nutslurpers that used to bash lebron regularly have shifted their focus to bashing wade? or am i the only one that sees it?

same n*ggas that used to make threads about lebron being a loser and ringless and not being clutch and all that other shyt are all of a sudden attacking wade

therefore, i wouldnt take any of them seriously...not that i did before

oh what, yall didn't think i'd notice? bully sees all
man im dumb tip;sy and bully onlien on a friday nihgt ahahadiaadhaha

U SUCK!
 5 years ago '09        #71
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #72
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70179 70179
 eliwood said:
Kobe's never had a season with 47 or higher FG percentage
still got amvp nd like 5 rings, who cares. u biotches lookin for something i swear
 5 years ago '09        #73
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
man im dumb tip;sy and bully onlien on a friday nihgt ahahadiaadhaha

U SUCK!
there's my bi*ch. always waiting for me to post so she can respond like a good girl
 5 years ago '12        #74
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
Say what you will but if wade didn't return to form in against the Thunder the heat don't have a title. Lebron was the most important but without wade Durant and Westbrook are f!ghting each other for the trophy. Shame how "heat fans" are sh*tting on wade when he won the first ring, PUT THE CURRENT TEAM TOGETHER, and got lebron's mind right in order to win last year. Without wade's efforts the heat are a 1st round exit waiting to happen with 1 franchise ring, while lebron is still ringless

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #75
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,143 | Props total: 4571 4571
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Say what you will but if wade didn't return to form in against the Thunder the heat don't have a title. Lebron was the most important but without wade Durant and Westbrook are f!ghting each other for the trophy. Shame how "heat fans" are sh*tting on wade when he won the first ring, PUT THE CURRENT TEAM TOGETHER, and got lebron's mind right in order to win last year. Without wade's efforts the heat are a 1st round exit waiting to happen with 1 franchise ring, while lebron is still ringless

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

how can you say they're a 1st round exit waiting to happen when Lebron has never been knocked out the 1st round in his career? Those teams in Cleveland weren't nearly as good as this Heat team even without Wade... he actually has support and players who don't disappear in the playoffs like Wade...

Ur team was a 1st round exit waiting to happen before Gasol...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #76
space
space
 Armen87 said:
father time for wade and lebron turning into a beast and leading them to a ring. the gap between the 2 just looks much bigger now
so is the gap between lebron and kobe
 5 years ago '12        #77
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 capone3pbs said:
how can you say they're a 1st round exit waiting to happen when Lebron has never been knocked out the 1st round in his career? Those teams in Cleveland weren't nearly as good as this Heat team even without Wade... he actually has support and players who don't disappear in the playoffs like Wade...

Ur team was a 1st round exit waiting to happen before Gasol...

[pic - click to view]

first of all i was talking about the HEAT being a 1st round exit without lebron which happened before he and bosh got there right? And wade disappeared but came back when it matter. Lebron doesn't get his first ring without wade period

Sure was and then get got gasol and 2 rings
 5 years ago '04        #78
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1297 1297
 100ms said:
Waiting on b00tydala...ethered!!
Excuse me....I was too busy beating on your wifes ovaries like they owed me money
 5 years ago '07        #79
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,143 | Props total: 4571 4571
 DontHateDaGreat said:
first of all i was talking about the HEAT being a 1st round exit without lebron which happened before he and bosh got there right? And wade disappeared but came back when it matter. Lebron doesn't get his first ring without wade period

Sure was and then get got gasol and 2 rings
I'm saying he got help like Wade who doesn't disappear in the playoffs like his cleveland teammates did...

True Kobe got two but the next year got swept and haven't gotten past the 2nd round since

Yea Lebron got help and made 2 straight Finals and who knows how many more are in store cause he's playing better than ever
 5 years ago '04        #80
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
He has no motivation anymore. He knows LeBron will carry the team, he's already won 2 rings... sh*t even if LeBron's having a bad game, Bosh is there to take the heat off of him...

D-Wades always been a bi*ch imo... He's overrated, i've never been a fan of his game... fu*k it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago