Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
70 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
122 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2012, 02:13 PM         #41
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bookmarking this page... oh, and focus on your 3-5 sh*tty over stacked team
 5 years ago '07        #42
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
 SeaJaiye said:
if wade could get bron a ring like u say, he woulda done it in the 2011 finals wade can play bad and the heat can win. if bron plays bad, they lose.

wade will never win another finals mvp. he knows it and already said it's bron's team now..................
Lmaooo heat not winning a ring last yr w/o wade or bosh

Bron was the main person but wade was right there with him.....not avg 13 pts

If lebron wouldve avg what wade did last yrs finals in 2011 heat are back to back champs

Ppl believe and remember what they want tho
 5 years ago '08        #43
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
fu*king idiot op, bookmarked for later.

SeaJaiye said:
if wade could get bron a ring like u say, he woulda done it in the 2011 finals wade can play bad and the heat can win. if bron plays bad, they lose.

wade will never win another finals mvp. he knows it and already said it's bron's team now..................
I guess thats the difference between a fan and a Stan. I love both Lbj and Wade. James fu*ked us over in 2011, Lebron was like dead weight. Hard to carry around a 260 dead man. If wade plays bad he usually sticks to his game Bron did not do that.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 11-16-2012 at 04:01 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #44
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2778 2778
off-season knee surgery, hitting that 30 wall, wear and tear on his body since he was a rookie. CHeck out Wade his 1st 5 years in the league. Dude was the 2nd best slasher to the basket next to LeBron James. Banging into people driving to the basket for all of last decade has taken a toll on his body, and he has been having knee problems lately. We won't see "Flash" until January. As good as James and Bosh been playing, he can play 3rd option until he gets his rhythm back and gets back into basketball shape. But the Heat are only worry about having Wade for May and June, when it really matters. I don't care what anyone says, they ain't going to win the title without D-Wade in that line up. Like when Boston did not have a full healthy line up, they couldn't beat nobody, but with Rondo, Allen, Pierce, KG, and Perkins healthy, they were like 7-0 in playoff series.
 5 years ago '12        #45
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,781 | Props total: 22161 22161
sh*t. I beat Bully to it, but he's gonna eat you from the back. No homo.

Lawl Kobe averaging 43% the last few years.

You're averaging a lie everyday you're on this site.
 5 years ago '08        #46
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Lmaooo heat not winning a ring last yr w/o wade or bosh

Bron was the main person but wade was right there with him.....not avg 13 pts

If lebron wouldve avg what wade did last yrs finals in 2011 heat are back to back champs

Ppl believe and remember what they want tho
you just reiterated his point...
 5 years ago '07        #47
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,397 | Props total: 13087 13087
 SeaJaiye said:

bron was a mental midget like you say shaq was before wade gave him that confidence and deflected some of the hate so he could be himself on the court and not worry about the pressure or outside noise. they've both acknowledged it. everybody on earth knows wade is a made man and living legend in miami, so he came out and said it's bron's team because bron needs to think that to play freely and not worry about petty sh*t. wade doesn't care about sh*t like that. he's not even a captain.

Foremost, he said James spoke from the heart on ESPN about a desire to get away from the villain's hat he wore last season, a discussion the two had after coming up two victories shy against the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA Finals.

"I said, 'Let me look like the mean one. You play the way you play,' " Wade related. "We did talk about that. We were on vacation we talked about that. We didn't run away from losing the Finals. We looked at it and said, 'Why did we lose? How did we lose? What can we do different? How can we be better as leaders?'

"And the one thing I kind of wanted for LeBron is to get back to being LeBron, and not trying to be somebody that everybody wanted him to be, in a sense. He seems to understand that, as well."

[pic - click to view]

by the looks of things, his plan is working

bron stans should have more respect for the man who legitimized his career by forming this team and helping him become a champion. wade's legacy was locked in at third best SG at worse no matter what he did the rest of his career. bron actually fu*ked wade's up by ing the 2011 finals because if wade had another finals MVP he could challenge kobe's resume when it's all said and done. he's sacrificed a lot to make this work. in return for this, you disrespect him. sad, really. .
 5 years ago '06        #48
hood135 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 YoungRay20 said:
fu*king idiot op, bookmarked for later.

I guess thats the difference between a fan and a Stan. I love both Lbj and Wade. James fu*ked us over in 2011, Lebron was like dead weight. Hard to carry around a 260 dead man. If wade plays bad he usually sticks to his game Bron did not do that.
I'm an idiot and his numbers are the worst he's put up since his rookie year. Not only that, even die hard Miami Heat fans can agree that he gives lackluster effort most of the time.

You can say what you want but he's not playing at a high level right now. He's still capable but his days of being the man are over. These young bucks and old man Kobe are bringing it every night while his body and his edge deteriorates.

Sorry I hurt your feelings but he's not playing the best ball of his career. He's playing like a great player past his prime.
 11-16-2012, 04:29 PM         #49
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
bron was a mental midget like you say shaq was before wade gave him that confidence and deflected some of the hate so he could be himself on the court and not worry about the pressure or outside noise. they've both acknowledged it. everybody on earth knows wade is a made man and living legend in miami, so he came out and said it's bron's team because bron needs to think that to play freely and not worry about petty sh*t. wade doesn't care about sh*t like that. he's not even a captain.

Foremost, he said James spoke from the heart on ESPN about a desire to get away from the villain's hat he wore last season, a discussion the two had after coming up two victories shy against the Dallas Mavericks in the NBA Finals.

"I said, 'Let me look like the mean one. You play the way you play,' " Wade related. "We did talk about that. We were on vacation we talked about that. We didn't run away from losing the Finals. We looked at it and said, 'Why did we lose? How did we lose? What can we do different? How can we be better as leaders?'

"And the one thing I kind of wanted for LeBron is to get back to being LeBron, and not trying to be somebody that everybody wanted him to be, in a sense. He seems to understand that, as well."

[pic - click to view]

bron stans should have more respect for the man who legitimized his career by forming this team and helping him become a champion. wade's legacy was locked in at third best SG at worse no matter what he did the rest of his career. bron actually fu*ked wade's up by ing the 2011 finals because if wade had another finals MVP he could challenge kobe's resume when it's all said and done. in return for this, you disrespect him. sad, really. .
we knew this already. bron has to be #1 or they don't win so wade stepped aside and in return he got a spot in sports history cuz of what lebron's legacy will be

the 2011 finals had to happen the way it did.................losing a finals their first year together just so lebron could figure out the mental part of the game will be worth it in the long run. u'll see
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #50
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
we knew this already. bron has to be #1 or they don't win so wade stepped aside and in return he got a spot in sports history cuz of what lebron's legacy will be

the 2011 finals had to happen the way it did.................losing a finals their first year together just so lebron could figure out the mental part of the game will be worth it in the long run. u'll see
[pic - click to view]

if you have to choose between choice A: wade #1, bosh #1, bron #15

and choice B: bron #1, wade #2, bosh #3

i think it's not a tough choice to make for a true winner. one day you'll appreciate his sacrifice.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 11-16-2012 at 04:36 PM..
 11-16-2012, 04:33 PM         #51
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is wade #2 tho
 5 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
chill joshua... chill..

without LeBron there is no 2012 NBA Championship. FACT.

don't start talking wild reckless before i get in touch with my peeps. ya dig me?
still desparate for my attention, i see.

with lebron we would have won in 2011, too. and without wade he never wins a championship. i'm not hating, but i have low tolerance for stans like you throwing him under the bus.
 5 years ago '07        #53
space
space
doesn't even know what discussion is taking place, but still here looking for his father to acknowledge him
 5 years ago '12        #54
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
 Hamburgers said:
chill joshua... chill..

without LeBron there is no 2012 NBA Championship. FACT.

don't start talking wild reckless before i get in touch with my peeps. ya dig me?
And without Wade dropping 40pts on the Pacers, your out in the 2nd round or go to 7 games if that and squeak by with the win.
 5 years ago '12        #55
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 1391 1391
 Hamburgers said:
i'm sorry sir, we're having an intellectual discussion between elite posters.

go find a laker game thread to drop another 300 posts on.
Your a shook bi*ch

BXSC can see the bi*ch in you and your crew.

If intellectual conversation is happening, then why are you present?

fu*k out bi*ch
 5 years ago '07        #56
space
space
 Hamburgers said:
i love dwyane. always have. especially back in 2006 when he won the ship for us. but, i too acknowledge that this is now bron's team.

and dont talk about wade stepped aside for bron. bron TOOK the number 1 spot.

in 2011, lebron let wade run the show for at least 50% of the season. so when the finals came around, bron let wade do his thing. unfortunately, wade no longer had it anymore.

so in 2012, lebron said fu*k that, and took the number 1 spot.

2011 = wade's attempt to win with the big 3 = failed
2012 = lebron's attempt to win with the big 3 = victory

you know it's true joshua. wade is now number 3 behind christopher. it hurts, but it's true.
too much dead weight to carry

fact is, bron doesn't have it in him to "take" anything. wade went on record verbally handing bron the reigns so he felt comfortable dominating. you think he said all that sh*t to the media about "let me be the bad guy" "it's bron's team now" for them? he was talking to bron with those comments, but it went over your head .

and @ acting like you were a heat fan in 2009, let alone 2006 .
 5 years ago '12        #57
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,161 | Props total: 11465 11465
I agree with some points of Josh, Wade needs to be commended for the way he has played with Lebron's mind, and has helped in the maturation of Lebron.

Its hard for an obvious Great of the game to take a backseat for the well being of his teammate but thats what Wade has done. And to the detriment of his own game.

Wade up until a few months ago, was the best basketball player I had ever seen in person, and i have ZERO doubt he can be that same person if Lebron was not on his team.

In summary, fu*k you to those people who speak down on Wade, and may no good will beseech you and your brethren.
 5 years ago '11        #58
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,261 | Props total: 17713 17713
I know this, aint no real heat fan gonna turn on their own draft pick that has brought them 2 championships...they know what he's capable of and what he's going thru
 5 years ago '07        #59
space
space
 X_WunderKind_X said:
I know this, aint no real heat fan gonna turn on their own draft pick that has brought them 2 championships...they know what he's capable of and what he's going thru
we've lived and died with wade's play for 10 years. and he never cost us a championship. he's entitled to a few bad games without being thrown to the wolves.

it's obvious he hasn't been his normal self this year. what's not clear is whether that's the new normal for him or if he can get healthy and return to form.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 11-16-2012 at 04:56 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #60
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
The bickering is irrelevant, the real n*ggas know whats up
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
29 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy