11/19 MNF Week 11: The Concussion Bowl: Chicago Bears Vs. San Francisco FortyTie-ers

most viewed right now
 91
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who ya got?!
49ers 31 60.78%
Bears 8 15.69%
Tie 12 23.53%
Voters: 51. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #781
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 NO RELIGION said:
it appears you've been humbled bi*ch n*gga
yeah king i have

that kind of loss does that to you..eating crow right now man
 6 years ago '11        #782
whothebestmc 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$20,288 | Props total: 10767 10767
 Pistol Peter said:
forte and marshall going at it wasn't good...forte is overrated
bears fans calling forte overrated
 6 years ago '07        #783
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 e G o Maniac said:
Would you like her in a pine box or condensed Dexter style? As the VP of foreign affairs I am willing to ratify this agreement.
id take her as is...the bear delegation also requests that ego be relieved of his vp duties
 6 years ago '04        #784
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,262 | Props total: 7657 7657
Do we have a back up to J'Marcus Webb? As I'm watching Lovie speak and they're showing clips all I see is Webb getting run over and on his a.ss 3 plays in a row. Can we even play a back up in Webb's place?
 6 years ago '07        #785
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 biscuit said:
Do we have a back up to J'Marcus Webb? As I'm watching Lovie speak and they're showing clips all I see is Webb getting run over and on his a.ss 3 plays in a row. Can we even play a back up in Webb's place?
i'm telling you man...webb is a.ss we know this..but at least he was getting in peoples way...carami was letting smith get by twice...forte missing blocks and got campbell blown up

there is nothing we could do...id make webb and carimi walk home and give forte a ten speed


Last edited by Pistol Peter; 11-19-2012 at 09:57 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #786
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 Pistol Peter said:
id take her as is...the bear delegation also requests that ego be relieved of his vp duties
That's a bi*ch move :nasmad:
 6 years ago '07        #787
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 e G o Maniac said:
That's a bi*ch move :nasmad:
imma hustla baby
 6 years ago '04        #788
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 biscuit said:
Do we have a back up to J'Marcus Webb? As I'm watching Lovie speak and they're showing clips all I see is Webb getting run over and on his a.ss 3 plays in a row. Can we even play a back up in Webb's place?
yeah.....


carimi

 6 years ago '10        #789
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 e G o Maniac said:
That's a bi*ch move :nasmad:


Maybe you should run for president
 6 years ago '05        #790
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24498 24498
Where should 49ers be in the "Power Rankings" tomorrow after their rout against a top 5 team and the Texans and Falcons both struggling against horrible teams. Still third?




  520 - 175 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 6 years ago '04        #791
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$21,262 | Props total: 7657 7657
 Pistol Peter said:
i'm telling you man...webb is a.ss we know this..but at least he was getting in peoples way...carami was letting smith get by twice...forte missing blocks and got campbell blown up

there is nothing we could do...id make webb and carami walk home and give forte a ten speed
Lovie said Alshon hurt his knee. fu*k... Forte as a blocker was trash in the Green Bay game too.

I gotta say, we did nothing to help the tackles. No chipping from the backs, no TE help... No 1 on 1 victories man to man. At least with Martz, when Jarred Allen was about to set the record last year was double teaming him and shutting that sh*t down.

We got severely out played tonight.

As bad as it is though its only one game. Next week the Niners may lose in New Orleans and the Bears may win in Minnesota and all of a sudden every trash talker in this thread is an idiot...
 6 years ago '07        #792
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 Krazie said:
Where should 49ers be in the "Power Rankings" tomorrow after their rout against a top 5 team and the Texans and Falcons both struggling against horrible teams. Still third?


pffft
 6 years ago '07        #793
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 biscuit said:
Lovie said Alshon hurt his knee. fu*k... Forte as a blocker was trash in the Green Bay game too.

I gotta say, we did nothing to help the tackles. No chipping from the backs, no TE help... No 1 on 1 victories man to man. At least with Martz, when Jarred Allen was about to set the record last year was double teaming him and shutting that sh*t down.

We got severely out played tonight.

As bad as it is though its only one game. Next week the Niners may lose in New Orleans and the Bears may win in Minnesota and all of a sudden every trash talker in this thread is an idiot...
out played and out coached...you're right about one thing it was only one game...it felt like 3 though
 6 years ago '05        #794
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,304 | Props total: 24498 24498
 Pistol Peter said:


pffft


Chicago Bears Week 11 Power Rankings

ESPN: 3rd
CBS: 3rd
FOX: 4th

It's just stupid a.ss power rankings, but does your weird a.ss need more proof against my statement, considering my initial argument? I agree you weren't in my top 5 anyway, but according to power rankings, you were.




  520 - 175 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 6 years ago '10        #795
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr
Harbaugh on QB situation: "We've got two guys with a pretty hot hand. We'll make that decision as we go forward." -KNBR

alex smith gonna be that starter still
 6 years ago '05        #796
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
avatar space
space
$37,732 | Props total: 2545 2545
 SeattleLost said:
Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr
Harbaugh on QB situation: "We've got two guys with a pretty hot hand. We'll make that decision as we go forward." -KNBR

alex smith gonna be that starter still
You Dont Say...
 6 years ago '04        #797
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,659 | Props total: 15382 15382
 Pistol Peter said:
take him
the bear delegation requests m
Trade declined. M benches and squats more, and is steroid free. Her HGH tests are pending though.
 6 years ago '04        #798
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$37,659 | Props total: 15382 15382
So now everyone is jumping off the Bears bandwagon? Wow.

This team is still good. No team in the entire NFL is without a major weakness. And as much as it pains me to say this... tonights game showed how important and how good Jay Cutler is.
 6 years ago '07        #799
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 regularjoe said:
Trade declined. M benches and squats more, and is steroid free. Her HGH tests are pending though.
the bear delegation will give you carimi but m has to give everyone one pee pee touch
 6 years ago '04        #800
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 3208 3208
 Pistol Peter said:
forte and marshall going at it wasn't good...forte is overrated
Overrated??? So your saying he isn't a top 10 back??? He isn't a top 5 back... But he deserves top 10... This n*gga runs extremely well behind one of the worst offensive lines in history... And does so with little to no help from the passing game over the years... Cutler has been a below average QB and the Bears are averaging a whopping 200 yards per game passing... Forte has carried your Bears... He would be twice as good if your line didn't suck so bad and Cutler could be consistent in the passing game... Teams focus every game is to stop Forte...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
120 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
117 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
613 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy