Chief Keef - Hate Being Sober ft. 50 Cent & Wiz Khalifa [BTS Video Shoot Pics]

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
slickdip 
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
 CIDF said:
^ and n*gga why the fu*k would u throw a bottle of that cheap a.ss bacardi next to your petty first 1,000 dollars on your broke a.ss stove
 5 years ago '06        #82
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
50 is gonna need one of those Lebron x*xXL headbands pretty soon with that big a.ss forehead and receding hairline
 11-16-2012, 09:54 PM         #83
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t i wouldnta showed up to the video shoot if i saw skin tight jeans and a n*gga in a headband either.
 5 years ago '11        #84
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1277 1277
keef sounds retarded as fu*k, barely makes any type of sense.. this dude have a mental disorder? serious quesion.
Hope the full track comes out coo.. with keef not being at the video shoot, 50 finna jack that sh*t.

freshprinceoba said:
yall trolling right?
im getting to old for this sh*t
 BALLONHOES said:
They teach yall to be alcoholic junky fu*kups and you love it.....

Minister said:
omar contains fredo's spirit u idiot
lololololllll
the f*g part?
 11-16-2012, 10:10 PM         #85
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
sh*t i wouldnta showed up to the video shoot if i saw skin tight jeans and a n*gga in a headband either.
Ahhhhhhhhhh man. Lmfao
 11-16-2012, 10:13 PM         #86
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keef needa stay away from anybody that aint poppin in the streets and just continue to do his young n*gga movement sh*t. All n*ggas gon do is water down his tracks and fu*k em up
 11-16-2012, 10:25 PM         #87
Johnson4u222 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chief keef did the right thing...why would he make a video with these old heads...they both look out of place together
 5 years ago '04        #88
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,442 | Props total: 6511 6511
 Johnson4u222 said:
Chief keef did the right thing...why would he make a video with these old heads...they both look out of place together
old heads? wiz just turned 25

most of the rappers y'all like now are in their mid 20s to mid 30s or does nobody notice
 5 years ago '12        #89
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
 Walkerboy86 said:
Keef needa stay away from anybody that aint poppin in the streets and just continue to do his young n*gga movement sh*t. All n*ggas gon do is water down his tracks and fu*k em up
i agree. but he should also say that. don't make false promises. he wasting his budget on video shoots and not going, that is coming straight out of his album budget, he only hurting himself..
 11-16-2012, 11:07 PM         #90
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Taste Maker said:
i agree. but he should also say that. don't make false promises. he wasting his budget on video shoots and not going, that is coming straight out of his album budget, he only hurting himself..
Seem like they forcing him to work with artists that dont even fit in his lane and he aint goin with it. 50 tryin to lil brother a n*gga thats prob rejecting that sh*t n just wanna do him.Like come on bra, a song ab hate being sober in a damn desert. These n*ggas trippin trying to water down his videos too

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 11-17-2012 at 01:05 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #91
olook up 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 2651 2651
 genocidecutter said:
Butthurt fan boy post
your opinion is irrelevant on anything. go paint your face ya bish.

Payback for cutting Reese out the Kobe video
 5 years ago '12        #92
ddoucette214 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 fmf_123 said:

[pic - click to view]

yall n*ggas stupid

50 Wiz and Chief Keef tho? Good look for Chief Keef, will help his buzz.
 5 years ago '09        #93
59fifty 
space
space
$22,714 | Props total: 10159 10159
hold up i see " hate being sober", wiz, a n*gga named chief, then fif... wtf is fif doin on a jawn called "hate being sober"....fif u my n*gga but u gotta stop being a square n smoke somethin ....not all da time just once in a while like da gawd hov
 11-17-2012, 01:17 AM         #94
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
50 take that fu*kin headband off you old a.ss n*gga. shouts out to him for adopting keef tho that n*gga needed a daddy. this will be a hit.

I'm dying. Dude said Keef needed a daddy. So true, yet so funny.
 5 years ago '12        #95
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,684 | Props total: 189 189
 Walkerboy86 said:
Seem like they forcing him to work with artists that dont even fit in his lane and he aint goin with it. 50 tryin to lil brother a n*gga thats prob rejecting that sh*t n just wanna do him.Like come on bra, a song ab hate being sober in a damn desert. These n*ggas trippin trying to water down his videos too
agreed. they should just let him do him. he needs full creative control. 50 cent is a good person to get advice from, or even do business with, but a chief keef/50 record makes no sense. 50 is five years older then keefs mom. he is 37 and she is 32. 50 out there dressed like gramps. i like wiz but his style don't match keef at all. these collabs seem forced and the video treatment does look stupid. what do dune buggies have to do with hate being sober?

Last edited by Taste Maker; 11-17-2012 at 01:53 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #96
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 Taste Maker said:
agreed. they should just let him do him. he needs full creative control. 50 cent is a good person to get advice from, or even do business with, but a chief keef/50 record makes no sense. 50 is five years older then keefs mom. he is 37 and she is 32. 50 out there dressed like gramps. i like wiz but his style don't match keef at all. these collabs seem forced and the video treatment does look stupid. what do dune buggies have to do with hate being sober?
and plus they trying to separate him from gbe probaly didnt want lil reese or some of his gbe n*ggas in the video and he aint going
 11-17-2012, 03:48 AM         #97
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
and plus they trying to separate him from gbe probaly didnt want lil reese or some of his gbe n*ggas in the video and he aint going
during the night of the video shoot:

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #98
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
lol chief a real n*gga interscope trying to water him down but he no sucka like these other rap n*ggas
 11-17-2012, 03:58 AM         #99
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
lol chief a real n*gga interscope trying to water him down but he no sucka like these other rap n*ggas
jimmy likes that he buys problems

em said the same sh*t bout 50...dre was talkin bout 50 is a big liability but believed in his music that much.
 11-17-2012, 03:59 AM         #100
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
columbia let 50 go after he got shot 9 times. jimmy was like
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy