Jay-Z Disrespects Robert De Niro

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-16-2012, 03:02 AM         #161
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay soft, thats why he always had dame f!ght his battles
 5 years ago '10        #162
Sk8bamboo 47 heat pts47
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 596 596
 JayDee11 said:
Another instance where the white man feels the negro should stop what he's doing and run at his every command. My mother would call me numerous times and I'd be so busy that I'll put it off until I'm settled. She gives me a look but understands the life of an adult can be hectic. Who the hell this devil think he is? I guess all those mob roles got him thinking he's an actual Capo. His plugging of a black woman must make him think we don't still view him as a devil...foh...

frank23white said:
You are an idiot. I'm not even going to explain to you why I think that.
Don't ....
 JayDee11 said:
I fully understand that it's in your nature to blindly defend the "superior race" against those big bad minorities. However, please don't purposely botch my message. Not once did I even insinuate that it's acceptable for a man to not obide by his word. My point was clear. Regardless if a man agrees to do you a favor, in no way shape or form does a renege on said promise justify disrespect. Especially to the point where a spouse has to step in and try to mediate. I don't know any man, who values respect, that will let another male chastise him in front of his woman. Maybe in your world, it's fine for a man to belittle you infront of your significant other. Maybe you witnessed your father, grandfather, uncle or any other male figure, go through it to the point where it became acceptable. I, however, wasn't raised that way nor will I ever condone such pathetic behavior....
you lost the plot
 5 years ago '05        #163
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,238 | Props total: 9644 9644
 Pakchoy said:
Pac wouldn't slap sh*t. Regardless is people believe or not De Niro did a great job in most his mafia movies and probably even has a following from the real deals based on how he portrayed them. That alone, plus he old school italian would make me think first
The old school Italian part is a fail. Robert de Niro LOVES black women.

Look it up.
 5 years ago '12        #164
Alessandro 
space
space
space
$394 | Props total: 479 479
Its funny, we've all seen De Niro's movies so we all can imagine how this convo went, even different versions from his various great characters!
 5 years ago '06        #165
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
sh*t is not even that serious I bet this is just some writer,paper, or Blog tryna get some attention but In reality Jay and Deniro just had a conversation and they still cool.

Smh at n*ggas taking sides over an article.
Smh at this thread being over 6 pages long.
Smh at n*gga believing everything they read is true.
 5 years ago '05        #166
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3438 3438
Im terrible with returning calls but if someone hollered at me six times and i didnt callback I would be prepared to be called disrespectful.
 11-16-2012, 05:25 AM         #167
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alessandro said:
Its funny, we've all seen De Niro's movies so we all can imagine how this convo went, even different versions from his various great characters!
 5 years ago '12        #168
Eskaey 37 heat pts37
space
space
$400 | Props total: 54 54
This sh*t made a n*gga like me, nahmean, a hustler and all that nahmean from queens and all that nahmean proud of my n*gga hov.. Nahmsayin im just outchea nahmean making that dirtymoneh and all that and dis n*gga h-o clowning nahmean big time moviestars and all that nahmean

Bk stand UP!!! Brrrap brrrap
 5 years ago '04        #169
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
jay will flip this and put it in a verse

"im so in touch with making deniro, that I dont even have time to get in touch with Deneiro" Young!!
 5 years ago '10        #170
Funeral Barb 360 heat pts360
space
space
$6,193 | Props total: 13905 13905
Everyone was saying there’s only one star in New York bigger and badder than Jay-Z, and that’s Robert De Niro.
word????
 11-16-2012, 07:44 AM         #171
JanusCL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's difficult to comment on, because I respect both stars, perhaps DeNiro should've discussed this in a more private room, but at the same time I understand if DeNiro, wasn't in the mood for a polite conversation if Jay-Z hasn't returned any of his six calls.
 11-16-2012, 08:40 AM         #172
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
Another instance where the white man feels the negro should stop what he's doing and run at his every command. My mother would call me numerous times and I'd be so busy that I'll put it off until I'm settled. She gives me a look but understands the life of an adult can be hectic. Who the hell this devil think he is? I guess all those mob roles got him thinking he's an actual Capo. His plugging of a black woman must make him think we don't still view him as a devil...foh...
This is such a stupid comment. First, DeNiro has a Black wife and half Black sons. Second, if it was the other way around, you'd be saying the same exact sh*t about DeNiro. Stop playing the race card. This was a discussion between two men. We all know how Jay is a scumbag. His dealing with Dame show that. He got what was coming to him.
 11-16-2012, 09:16 AM         #173
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bqstudios said:
Maaan i dont fu*k with the ny post after this. cant get with this story

[pic - click to view]

^^^^exactly this is not a credible news source it's the fu3kin enquirer can't take seriously

but 10 pages say word

PS why would you call somebody 6 times with no answer, If i call a bytch twice with no answer, "ITS ON TOO THE NEXT"

Last edited by Niruggg; 11-16-2012 at 01:44 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #174
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 DSOM said:
jay will flip this and put it in a verse

"im so in touch with making deniro, that I dont even have time to get in touch with Deneiro" Young!!

Jay we know u lurking please use this
 5 years ago '04        #175
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
sooooo Jay falls out with Dame, Beanie, and others... and we gon act like we dont see the pattern here...
 5 years ago '04        #176
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 noverum said:
So he's a hypocrite, is disrespectful, and lacks integrity?

Not a good look. A genuine Mafioso with that kind of character would be sprawled across the side-walk before long; the pavement painted crimson with his blood.

Jay-Z deserves that to happen to him.

fu*k a Jay-Z for disrespecting DeNiro DeGawd!
 5 years ago '04        #177
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 psylence2k said:
If it was the other way around and Deniro didn't return Jay's calls you'd be saying " Another instance where the White man is blatantly disrespecting the Negro by blowing him off and treating him like an unimportant piece of shyt "

Jay promised to do a song for something, over a course of time the song wasn't getting done so Deniro tried to call to see what was up and Jay can't even return one out of six calls ?? even just to say " Hey man, Im kinda busy right now, give me some time ". No one is saying he had to drop everything and get the song done but you cant at least take 30 seconds to return the call, and isn't this Hova who does songs in 15-20 minutes anyways ??

but Jay's always been the "beat around the bush/ignore a problem hoping it goes away" type of guy. I remember when Cam said he asked him to do a video for "Welcome to New York" and instead of saying Yes or No Jay just said " I gotta go downstairs real quick, be right back" and left the building and never came back. Dude has a long history of just blowing shyt off and ignoring it when he doesn't want to deal with it.

Common courtesy is to take 2 seconds to tell someone Yes/No/Not Yet/Later. To blow someone off that you're working with and leave them waiting on you with no reply is some arrogant shyt regardless of who's doing it. If you're busy, take 5 seconds to pick up the phone & tell them you're busy, no contact at all is saying more than " I'm busy " it's saying " I dont give a phuck about you enough to even keep you in the loop". Why would you want to work with someone like that ??
 11-16-2012, 09:44 AM         #178
JanusCL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdog232 said:
sooooo Jay falls out with Dame, Beanie, and others... and we gon act like we dont see the pattern here...
When you say Beanie, do you then talk about the guy who
recently apologised for dissing Jay-Z and talks about how he regrets the fact that he has done so??
 5 years ago '06        #179
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 2648 2648
 JayDee11 said:
Shut up..

Ur mom sounds white n u sound like a spoiled bi*ch
 11-16-2012, 09:50 AM         #180
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
you mad? last time i heared; ZERO n*ggas in the illuminati...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy