Jay-Z Disrespects Robert De Niro

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
Jaydee and psylence2k in here writing essays tho
 5 years ago '09        #142
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17940 17940
 Minister said:
robert deniro thirsty for jay's attention

black ppl win again

More like the Big Dawg barking on the little dawg.....

[video - click to view]

Last edited by bigscore; 11-15-2012 at 10:17 PM..
 11-15-2012, 10:30 PM         #143
Mr Coop3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
Another instance where the white man feels the negro should stop what he's doing and run at his every command. My mother would call me numerous times and I'd be so busy that I'll put it off until I'm settled. She gives me a look but understands the life of an adult can be hectic. Who the hell this devil think he is? I guess all those mob roles got him thinking he's an actual Capo. His plugging of a black woman must make him think we don't still view him as a devil...foh...
Go to sleep b
 11-15-2012, 10:35 PM         #144
OneTruBeing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Straight up sounds to me J thought he was the man and Robert called him out then the scrub tried to laugh it off...........and still DeNiro went in.....lol..........respect is respect no matter who the fu*k you are..........
 5 years ago '05        #145
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9649 9649
Missed the first page like a muther fu*ker.
 5 years ago '05        #146
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15782 15782
I'm kinda surprise that he called him six times though? Had to be some money involved for him to keep calling like that. Under normal circumstances, you call once the person don't answer.....you don't call them back.
 5 years ago '06        #147
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 489 489
 11-15-2012, 11:17 PM         #148
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga jay.... acts like he's some triple Og type n*gga when its convenient but history shows dude is more or less a weasel a.ss n*gga who dodges responsibility and confrontation when he doesn't want to deal with something
 5 years ago '12        #149
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
For all the Jay stans... Its about "PRINCIPLE"...
 5 years ago '12        #150
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
that n*gga jay.... acts like he's some triple Og type n*gga when its convenient but history shows dude is more or less a weasel a.ss n*gga who dodges responsibility and confrontation when he doesn't want to deal with something
Thats how he won most of his beefs... And yet people call him the GOAT
 11-16-2012, 12:41 AM         #151
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“Beyoncé came over, but that didn’t calm Bob down,” the source said, adding that afterward, “It was the talk of the party. Everyone was saying there’s only one star in New York bigger and badder than Jay-Z, and that’s Robert De Niro. He can be quite scary when he’s angry.”

jays such a herb, he was scared of confrontation
 5 years ago '12        #152
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
Robert should have slapped his a.ss back to reality.
 5 years ago '06        #153
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 JayDee11 said:
Another instance where the white man feels the negro should stop what he's doing and run at his every command. My mother would call me numerous times and I'd be so busy that I'll put it off until I'm settled. She gives me a look but understands the life of an adult can be hectic. Who the hell this devil think he is? I guess all those mob roles got him thinking he's an actual Capo. His plugging of a black woman must make him think we don't still view him as a devil...foh...

there's always at least one delusional/desperate person that has to purposely misinterpret a situation and turn it into something it's not, just to have an excuse to exaggerate and prove to others just how "offended" they are..it's always extremely corny and embarrassing

de niro would've done the same sh*t had it been a white person, save ur attention whoring act for something else

norcal925 said:
The dudes in this thread bringing up race are fu*king losers.
 11-16-2012, 12:52 AM         #154
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDee11 said:
I fully understand that it's in your nature to blindly defend the "superior race" against those big bad minorities. However, please don't purposely botch my message. Not once did I even insinuate that it's acceptable for a man to not obide by his word. My point was clear. Regardless if a man agrees to do you a favor, in no way shape or form does a renege on said promise justify disrespect. Especially to the point where a spouse has to step in and try to mediate. I don't know any man, who values respect, that will let another male chastise him in front of his woman. Maybe in your world, it's fine for a man to belittle you infront of your significant other. Maybe you witnessed your father, grandfather, uncle or any other male figure, go through it to the point where it became acceptable. I, however, wasn't raised that way nor will I ever condone such pathetic behavior....

"superior race"... lol. so what are u gonna cry in 7 years when its obvious whites are no longer the majority? you sound like you have some kind of complex from actually being an inferior person deep down looking to lash out. awwwww i feel for u bro, but don't worry... all of us on here know you can overcome this!
 11-16-2012, 01:32 AM         #155
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haitian Jack pressed Jay-z up against a wall.

Nas made him cry on the radio.

Now, De Niro sonned him in public.

5 years ago '05        #156
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,587 | Props total: 2057 2057
People Viewing This Topic: *35* (19 members and 16 guests)
Muggz, Deniro732, {XtoDaZ}, swayze, torresd08, Legend33, Kreemy, bigree61, RedLight, Juicy "J", itzjmoney510, dariddler24, 1LynguisticMind, Drecarter202, TruthKillz84, tigga_da_sigma
 11-16-2012, 01:47 AM         #157
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he was black jay would have called the po po over
 5 years ago '10        #158
RedLight 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 2348 2348
It's still common courtesy to atleast have his a.ssistant tell him "hey look Jay is a little busy".
 5 years ago '05        #159
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Bobby milk puttin in work
 5 years ago '06        #160
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
Jay-Z is shady. There we said it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy