Jay-Z Disrespects Robert De Niro

most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-15-2012, 07:36 PM         #121
ahenson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
De Niro estimated net worth: $185 million
Jay Z estimated net worth: $475 million

5 years ago '08        #122
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,876 | Props total: 12573 12573
 thegoldenhero said:
That dude psylence2k put in some serious work in this thread
All the while from "work"

Wonder what low end job this f*ggot has where she can write 500 word essays every time she posts
 11-15-2012, 07:57 PM         #123
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
If it was the other way around and Deniro didn't return Jay's calls you'd be saying " Another instance where the White man is blatantly disrespecting the Negro by blowing him off and treating him like an unimportant piece of shyt "

Jay promised to do a song for something, over a course of time the song wasn't getting done so Deniro tried to call to see what was up and Jay can't even return one out of six calls ?? even just to say " Hey man, Im kinda busy right now, give me some time ". No one is saying he had to drop everything and get the song done but you cant at least take 30 seconds to return the call, and isn't this Hova who does songs in 15-20 minutes anyways ??

but Jay's always been the "beat around the bush/ignore a problem hoping it goes away" type of guy. I remember when Cam said he asked him to do a video for "Welcome to New York" and instead of saying Yes or No Jay just said " I gotta go downstairs real quick, be right back" and left the building and never came back. Dude has a long history of just blowing shyt off and ignoring it when he doesn't want to deal with it.

Common courtesy is to take 2 seconds to tell someone Yes/No/Not Yet/Later. To blow someone off that you're working with and leave them waiting on you with no reply is some arrogant shyt regardless of who's doing it. If you're busy, take 5 seconds to pick up the phone & tell them you're busy, no contact at all is saying more than " I'm busy " it's saying " I dont give a phuck about you enough to even keep you in the loop". Why would you want to work with someone like that ??
thread/
 11-15-2012, 07:59 PM         #124
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ahenson said:
De Niro estimated net worth: $185 million
Jay Z estimated net worth: $475 million

Character over money.......... don't care how much you got, you a dumb a.ss if you think money make the man youngn.
 5 years ago '10        #125
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #126
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 OOps said:
Character over money.......... don't care how much you got, you a dumb a.ss if you think money make the man youngn.
kids think money buys respect in hollywood, all these motherfu*kers have ridiculous amounts of money, Deniro is a KING among pawns, Jay aint seeing Deniros Legacy

and thats saying something cause Jay is a legend himself
 5 years ago '05        #127
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
 JayDee11 said:
Another instance where the white man feels the negro should stop what he's doing and run at his every command. My mother would call me numerous times and I'd be so busy that I'll put it off until I'm settled. She gives me a look but understands the life of an adult can be hectic. Who the hell this devil think he is? I guess all those mob roles got him thinking he's an actual Capo. His plugging of a black woman must make him think we don't still view him as a devil...foh...
you sound bitter
 5 years ago '11        #128
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 14 14
 persuazion said:
 5 years ago '05        #129
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
 JayDee11 said:
I have never met you or had any kind of in-depth conversations with you so please don't try to create a scenario depicting my reactions. Save that caucasian spin for another caucasian. Jayz doesn't owe Robert Deniro a second of his time. As a man, who I a.ssume is well in his 60s and has been around the entrrtainment business for decades, he should understand this simple concept. Confronting a man in a disrespectful tone, over something that's not owed to you, is asinine and grounds for an a.ss whipping. Don't talk to me about common couresty when the story would have never even broke had Deniro pulled him completely away from the crowd and voiced his frustration in a respectful manner. That's how you deal with people who don't owe you sh*t. Lastly, I can't speak on how Jay-z conducts business or addresses problems. I never dealt with him directly and I'm sure as hell not foolish enough to believe what comes out of another rapper's mouth...

Props for Bob sonning Jay in PUBLIC

and at thinking Jay whipping anyone a.ss let alone Dinero......Dinero could be 89 and more than like fu*k Jay straight on up
 5 years ago '04        #130
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
#TeamDiNero F that camel!!! :)
 5 years ago '06        #131
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Martel said:
shut up n*gga. this is Robert De Niro we talkin about. Don't disrespect the GOAT with that rubbish.
this n*gga sed rubbish
 11-15-2012, 08:41 PM         #132
cleophisduval09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:

Impeccable gif placement
 5 years ago '07        #133
Cash-Da-Magic 
space
space
$386 | Props total: 101 101
 JayDee11 said:
Another instance where the white man feels the negro should stop what he's doing and run at his every command. My mother would call me numerous times and I'd be so busy that I'll put it off until I'm settled. She gives me a look but understands the life of an adult can be hectic. Who the hell this devil think he is? I guess all those mob roles got him thinking he's an actual Capo. His plugging of a black woman must make him think we don't still view him as a devil...foh...
fu*k up, ol fake Huey P in the head a.ss n*gga. Suck a d!ck
 5 years ago '04        #134
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1847 1847
 Eagles All Day said:
All the while from "work"

Wonder what low end job this f*ggot has where she can write 500 word essays every time she posts

and here comes my crazy obsessed stalker again who just wont stay off my nuts

still stalking me through threads when nobody is mentioning or giving a phuck about him.

I've become your second obsession after Jay-Z , get a life , and stop worrying about what I do during the day at my " low -end " job. What exactly do you think someone gets paid around at a "low-end" job ?? I'm sure I make way more than that, but that's not gonna a.ssist you with worrying so much about other people, I guess that's what you call a "low-end" life.

I guess you dont realize that no matter how lame you want to say I am , following me around in threads when I'm clearly not giving a phuck about you is always gonna automatically put you a notch lower

5 years ago '04        #135
bmack940 6 heat pts
space
space
$575 | Props total: 342 342
After the second voicemail though you have to show some respect to yourself and stop calling
 5 years ago '11        #136
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 NO RELIGION said:
My predictions for this thread:

5+ pages
Comparing other men's finances/bx accountants
A game of 'my fav. rapper>>>>>your fav. Rapper'
Race wars
23codes vs. Grafted
Thread derailment
Homos3xual innuendo and homo comments
Knocked it right out of the park.
 11-15-2012, 09:27 PM         #137
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay- cool as can b
 5 years ago '04        #138
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,613 | Props total: 4065 4065
I cant believe how serious you guys take a conversation . This thread literally describes the saying "dont make a mountain out of a molehill" the way you guys over analyze every little thing is scary . Deniro is from a time when respect is everything . And he let that be known, and Jay hasnt been talked to that way in some time by anyone who is not named Mrs. Carter life lesson for Jay now move along .
 5 years ago '11        #139
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
 JayDee11 said:
wtf is this dude sayin?
 5 years ago '10        #140
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
misleading thread title

* Robert De Niro Disrespects Jay-Z
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
118 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
95 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lakers Guard KCP Is Not Allowed To Leave The State Of California After Dru..
50 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy