Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 refuze said:
Jay-Z been a hoe n*gga.

A lot of people who have worked with him say that.

Scarface said Hov used to pick up his calls on the first ring. Now it takes him two years to call back.
Face admitted in that same interview that he hasn't called jay in years and was just speculating

Do You u listen to interviews or just skim thru them?
 5 years ago '04        #62
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1849 1849
 JayDee11 said:
Yout comparison is extremely flawed. You have absolutely zero knowledge of the extent of their relationship. They could have very well met once, verbally agreed on something, exchanged numbers and kept it moving. How does that compare to a situation involving my friend, homie, patna, etc.? Maybe you call every person you come in contact and exchange infor with, friend but I don't. My people eat my food, ride in my vehicle, enter my home and get full support if things go sour in their lives. Friends vs. a.ssociates 101. I'm not missing your point considering I never vouched for any man not standing by his word or failing to reach out and provide statust reports on a situation. I'm simply focusing on another aspect of the story that I deem more critical. I'm confused how a hostile situation with one spouse doesn't involve the other. If you step out with your significant other are you inclined to pull an about face when she's verbally a.ssaulted by someone? All in the name of it "not involving you"? Better yet, if you say some slick sh*t to someone and they proceed to backhand your a.ss, do you simply accept the humilation and focus on the "point" of "well,
I did say something slick first". That's what I'm getting out of your post. Stating that disrespect infront of a man's wife "has nothing to do with it" is a mindstate that I thank God I never adapted. Bottom line is we're obviously build differently. While some people stand, others choose to sit and over-analyze. It is what it is....
No we dont know the full extent of the agreement just like you dont know the extent of their exchange at the party but yet you still talk like Deniro blasted Jay on the mic in front of everyone then backhanded his wife or something.

What we do know is that Jay gave him his word that he agreed to do a song then never got back to him and never even returned one out of six phone calls

but you keep screaming "disrespectful !, disrespectful, disrespectful !"

So saying " Hey you agreed to do a song for me, I've called you over six times , you've never once returned a singe call, that's rude "

is disrespectful ??

and my analogy has nothing to do with a close friend/homie/patna, standing you up, you could interchange that person with a a.ssociate or someone you just met that you agreed to meet up with and the analogy still stands.

Try again.
 5 years ago '08        #63
space
space
 refuze said:
You're missing the point

It's about respect, not race dumbass

Jay a hoe for not sticking to his word.. I'm not surprised Deniro got mad.

Camron, Juelz, DMX, beans.. All them n*ggas have aired out Hov for being a bi*ch
It's lonely at the top

Kinda hard to make friends in the business when u running it

How them dudes doing without jay?
 5 years ago '08        #64
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
were talking about gossip and defending them as fact?
You know damn well bx gets a hard on anytime jay is mentioned

Especially that "fan" psylence

Writing essays for days, get a job u fu*king c*cksucker
 11-15-2012, 01:29 PM         #65
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
Oh shut the fu*k up you Columbian f*ggit, MMG d!ck sucker. Go ahead and type down the same sh*t you type EVERY DAY.
^^^^the G-unit Mexican really enjoys referencing the male gentalia while admitting his favorite daily activity is reading my posts.

You ban them and they come back like a dog to his own vomit.

Mwana Ya Lola said:
That's the difference between Jay and Dame, and the reason why Dame is blackballed and Jay is still around: Dame was not affraid of those big white industry guy, Jay in the other hand...
I seen a lot of interviews and researched a lot on the Roc breakup for a peice on AHH, and one thing people need to realize is that Dame was the mouthpiece and Dame was the brains...can't leave out Biggs but Dame was the man.

JayZ is a non-confrontational soft-spoken dude who owes a lot of his status in the game to the fact that Dame was f!ghting them white boys tooth & nail to get what they deserved and not fu*ked over like the rest of the artists at the time.

These bigwigs prefer the docile and timid negros who bootlick and buck-dance while they r*pe you with contracts and cheat you out of your millions.

JayZ can stab Un with a ice pick but I bet if Deniro or Lyor slap him in the mouth he'd get on one knee and say "Massah please don't beat me no mo', I be sorry suh'".

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-15-2012 at 01:32 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #66
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
You know damn well bx gets a hard on anytime jay is mentioned

Especially that "fan" psylence

Writing essays for days, get a job u fu*king c*cksucker
LOL ever notice no gives a phuck about you until they have to respond to you quoting them and bi*ching about them criticizing jay or some other stupid shyt you're whining about ??

you constantly look for me in threads, jumping on my nuts, whining, complaining, bi*ching like some stalker ex, get a life, you're obsessed with me.

you're a stan, I'm at work, getting paid, visiting BX on my computer and here you are again with a mouthful of Jay's nuts and tears rolling down your face about people criticizing him.

All I can do is sincerely laugh because I know everything I say hits your insecurities and love for jay so hard that you actually look for me in threads and name drop me when I'm not even mentioning you. You're pathetic , get a life instead of devoting yourself to protecting a man who doesn't even know you nonetheless give a phuck about you lame.

11-15-2012, 01:35 PM         #67
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
^^^^the G-unit Mexican really enjoys referencing the male gentalia while admitting his favorite daily activity is reading my posts.

You ban them and they come back like a dog to his own vomit.

I seen a lot of interviews and researched a lot on the Roc breakup for a peice on AHH, and one thing people need to realize is that Dame was the mouthpiece and Dame was the brains...can't leave out Biggs but Dame was the man.

JayZ is a non-confrontational soft-spoken dude who owes a lot of his status in the game to the fact that Dame was f!ghting them white boys tooth & nail to get what they deserved and not fu*ked over like the rest of the artists at the time.

These bigwigs prefer the docile and timid negros who bootlick and buck-dance while they r*pe you with contracts and cheat you out of your millions.

JayZ can stab Un with a ice pick but I bet if Deniro or Lyor slap him in the mouth he'd get on one knee and say "Massah please don't beat me no mo', I be sorry suh'".

5 years ago '08        #68
space
space
 psylence2k said:
LOL ever notice no gives a phuck about you until they have to respond to you quoting them and bi*ching about them criticizing jay or some other stupid shyt you're whining about ??

you constantly look for me in threads, jumping on my nuts, whining, complaining, bi*ching like some stalker ex, get a life, you're obsessed with me.

you're a stan, I'm at work, getting paid, visiting BX on my computer and here you are again with a mouthful of Jay's nuts and tears rolling down your face about people criticizing him.

All I can do is sincerely laugh because I know everything I say hits your insecurities and love for jay so hard that you actually look for me in threads and name drop me when I'm not even mentioning you. You're pathetic , get a life instead of devoting yourself to protecting a man who doesn't even know you nonetheless give a phuck about you lame.

Didn't read

Get a job u fu*king loser
 5 years ago '04        #69
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Eagles All Day said:
Didn't read

Get a job u fu*king loser
Maybe I can quit my current one and join you on the Cyber Camel Police Patrol spending all day whining about Jay criticism and stalking me in threads.

How much does Jay pay you again to do this all day ??

5 years ago '11        #70
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,453 | Props total: 1444 1444
these camel stans will strap on that bullet proof ny fitted and follow jay to the grave boy i tell ya
 11-15-2012, 01:41 PM         #71
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Urbanchill said:
these camel stans will strap on that bullet proof ny fitted and follow jay to the grave boy i tell ya
 11-15-2012, 01:46 PM         #72
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Urbanchill said:
 5 years ago '11        #73
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,821 | Props total: 1228 1228
The dudes in this thread bringing up race are fu*king losers.
 11-15-2012, 01:49 PM         #74
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ronnie should open a new section: Grafted and Co.
 11-15-2012, 01:55 PM         #75
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Ronnie should open a new section: Grafted and Co.
It would be that same little circle of freaks who act like little puppets.

...did an ever tell you I made one of them take a picture of himself with a peice of card-board and the word "Grafted" on it?

[pic - click to view]

bans will make them dance.

King856 said:
Grafted been dodging me for weeks like this too. Said he was gonna give me his address in Mayberry Georgia, but now ignores my request. pus*y
You promised to show some t*ts first, I'm not giving my address to a chick unless she got a fat a.ss and some t*tties.....what's your Instagram baby girl?

[video - click to view]

Hearing about JayZ Vs Deniro reminded me of this movie scene:

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-15-2012 at 02:07 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #76
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 DJ Maximum said:
lol jay dont call n*ggas back
Do U remember Jay-Z comment's on TM10103 DOCUMENTARY about n*ggaz he grew up with
 5 years ago '11        #77
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 9495 9495
 Urbanchill said:
I'd rather die enormous than live dormant

but as far as the thread it's just speculation at this point, who knows if jay z even agreed to do a song. I'll wait for more sides to come out.
 5 years ago '07        #78
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 1024 1024
lol I remember a few years ago, reading about how Puffy screamed on Jay for not returning calls.
 5 years ago '07        #79
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16239 16239
so ninjas got spy's so they can see who is talkin aobut them ...american is a sad place
 5 years ago '09        #80
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
jay too busy getting B pus*y. it could have anyone sidetracked
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy